Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Dominic - Week 3

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
Posted Image

Thoughts?

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 20,023 posts
somehow he will end up on the block again

he is the only real obstacle on the newbie side physically

the rest will be push overs

will need veto to survive :animated_bouncy:

StephenV

StephenV

Night Owl

• LFU
  • 4,822 posts
I just wonder how loyal Dominic will be considering they evicted Cassi and its looking like they will nominate him and Adam for a second time..

Almost seems persumptious of them when its apparent they want him or his partner out...

I don't think he's that dumb...the question as to who will he target..J&J or Brenchel if he manages not to get evicted and win HOH. His chances are good since it will be an enduarance one no doubt....

TheGreatXL

TheGreatXL

• Pip
  • 675 posts
Personality wise, I don't like him. He seems like one of those guys who has always had everything he wanted handed to him in a sliver platter.

Gameplay wise, I could get to liking him if he survives this week and stays loyal to Dani. They could be a great duo in competitions. Whether you like Rachel or not, she's tough to beat in some of these competitions. Jeff and Jordan are too (as long as it doesn't require Jordan to think a lot... love her though, hahaha). So Dani needs someone on her side to help beat them.

Auroradawn

Auroradawn

• Pip
  • 1,401 posts

Personality wise, I don't like him. He seems like one of those guys who has always had everything he wanted handed to him in a sliver platter.

Gameplay wise, I could get to liking him if he survives this week and stays loyal to Dani. They could be a great duo in competitions. Whether you like Rachel or not, she's tough to beat in some of these competitions. Jeff and Jordan are too (as long as it doesn't require Jordan to think a lot... love her though, hahaha). So Dani needs someone on her side to help beat them.

I agree 100%.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,626 posts
Dom trying to buddy up with Jeff for the last half hour. Jeff won't talk game but just talk food.

I have to give Dom credit for playing the game. He is just a little too aggressive as is Dani.

Auroradawn

Auroradawn

• Pip
  • 1,401 posts
I think Dani thought she could afford to be more aggressive since she has the Golden key still for now... but it won't last too much longer so she'll have to pick a side soon if she's smart which I know she is.

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,954 posts
I really dont know about this kid, I think he is a loose cannon, he says stuff that is like joking but then you wonder is he for real?? That is not the greatest way to portray yourself because at some point ppl are going to want to hear you say something that is nor a joke and is about the game and for real. he is a loose cannon with Danielle telling him his every move, he has too many irons in the fire

myss911

myss911

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,499 posts
I like Dom.... I think he could do well if he makes it past this week...

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,954 posts
I don't dislike him and think he is funny and has a sense of humor but the only way he will do well in this game if he uses his own mind and stays away from Dani's gameplay and scheming

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,626 posts
Dom is going to be collateral damage because of Dani hardcore playing too soon.

sparklet

sparklet

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,563 posts

I like Dom.... I think he could do well if he makes it past this week...

I agree! The brenchels are stupid! Why are they getting rid of their allies! when the sand is drawn, the only people that will be left are the ones loyal to JJ. Idiots!!!

jkygogo

jkygogo

• Pip
  • 176 posts

I agree! The brenchels are stupid! Why are they getting rid of their allies! when the sand is drawn, the only people that will be left are the ones loyal to JJ. Idiots!!!

I agree, it's a bad move. But that's Big Brother for you. It's so frustrating.

jkygogo

jkygogo

• Pip
  • 176 posts
If Dominic Goes, I hope people vote him back in the House if they get the chance. I think someone is going back in the House. I hope that is Dominic. I'm very frustrated that Brendon and Rachel are going after Dominic. I think they could go far if they stayed with Dominic and Daniele. They're letting the comment that Daniele made to Shelly effect their gameplay for the worst. I love Rachel and Brendon, but I think this is a very bad move. They're getting rid of their own allies.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,626 posts

If Dominic Goes, I hope people vote him back in the House if they get the chance. I think someone is going back in the House. I hope that is Dominic. I'm very frustrated that Brendon and Rachel are going after Dominic. I think they could go far if they stayed with Dominic and Daniele. They're letting the comment that Daniele made to Shelly effect their gameplay for the worst. I love Rachel and Brendon, but I think this is a very bad move. They're getting rid of their own allies.

If anyone gets voted back in it is going to be Cassie. She has a lot of fans that want her to go after Rachael.

smassadi

smassadi

• Pip
  • 3,229 posts
I like Dom's personality but not his gameplay. I think he's a good kid, but needs to go if he is a support for dani. I'd rather see Cassie get back in if America has to vote. She will pick J/J to align with over B/R.

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,954 posts
I started out not liking Brenchel but have to root for them as Dani is blowing it bigtime, Brenchel and J/J have every right to try and protect themselves and thier alliance and if Dani jumped ship too soon, her mistake and one she will be regretting for some time to come,lol

Sorry, but Dom is a juvnile idiot, not a gameplayer in BB, I dont dislike him but he is clueless, makes everything a joke, if you do that all the time, it is like the boy who cries wolf, you never know when they are being serious and will do what they say, etc

BBChiTown

BBChiTown

• Pip
  • 82 posts
Bringing Dom back would only be good if Dani stays past next week. I assume if they're bringing back someone it will be after next weeks eviction. If Dani goes home next week then bring back Cassi. If Dani stays then bring back Dom!! Hopefully, he finds a way to stay this week.

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,954 posts
well,am I missing something?? I hav3n't heard ahnyone say they are bringing anyone back, it has dappened maybe 2 times, James was one, who else, but not is in some ti,e havs BB pulled a bring back, after an eviction, just sayin I thnk ppl are counting their chickens, kinda like Dani,lololol

alexandriap

alexandriap

• Pip
  • 650 posts
I really do not want him to leave. I hope he starts campaigning and gains the votes he needs to stay..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users