Dominic - Week 3

ive4nc.jpg

:animated_bouncy:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dominic, you have to be very careful who you tell things to in this game. Just think... If he had never told Shelly about his secret alliance with Dani none of this would have ever happened. He would probably still be in the game because Rachel sees Adam as a "mental" threat, or whatever. But I love it. Bring on the drama!

Dominic, you have to be very careful who you tell things to in this game. Just think... If he had never told Shelly about his secret alliance with Dani none of this would have ever happened. He would probably still be in the game because Rachel sees Adam as a "mental" threat, or whatever. But I love it. Bring on the drama!

Doms eviction was partly his fault and partly Dani's. I agree with you when you say he never should have told Shelly because that is what got it all stirred up. Brendon and Rachel were then put in the position to out Dani so that they don't look like they were actually thinking about her plan.

horrible player

i really hope no hg is bought back since they all sucked at the game (regulators :disappointed: )

especially not a player that admitted to throwing the pov when his neck was on the line :animated_wave::animated_bouncy:

Doms eviction was partly his fault and partly Dani's. I agree with you when you say he never should have told Shelly because that is what got it all stirred up. Brendon and Rachel were then put in the position to out Dani so that they don't look like they were actually thinking about her plan.

Yep. Poor Dom had to take the fall for it on Dani's sword. Geez. That does make her look like a witch.

Yep. Poor Dom had to take the fall for it on Dani's sword. Geez. That does make her look like a witch.

Not sure he totally took the fall because of Dani alone. I mean the plan was Dani's. But she and BR had talked for a couple days about backdooring Jeff and Jordan and BR sounded most of the time to be on board. The group didn't get CAUGHT until Dom tried to get Old Lady Shelly aligned with him in the Have Not room. Early the next morning, Shelly tattled to Jordan and they both went up to the HOH and confronted BR. That is exactly the point they got caught, and also exactly the point that BR were no longer on board with Dani and the backdoor plan.

So Dom is the proximate cause of his own demise. But he didn't do it alone...Brendon and Rachel threw Dani under the bus and ultimately THAT is what caused Dom to be evicted. They were in on the plan too...you can't argue it, and Dani should have done a better job of calling them out.

Funny thing about the editing of the cbs show is that they showed JJSBR confronting Dani PRIOR to Dom talking to Shelly...that is editing at it's best. Dom and Shelly convo was first and that is what outed the backdoor plan. I think CBS did this to make Dom seem more innocent than he actually was and put Dani in a bad light.

It's also funny to note that Dani called BR out in the house meeting saying that BR were on board with it until they were caught, but JJ never picked up on it cause they were too pissed to understand who they really should have been pissed at.

All in all, Dani is one of the most honest and up front people on the show this season. Seems like everyone else is talking way more $hit than she is, yet she has the rep. It's crazy how the editing for the CBS shows makes her look so bad. Ah well.

That's my take...now hopefully they bring Dom back!

Not sure he totally took the fall because of Dani alone. I mean the plan was Dani's. But she and BR had talked for a couple days about backdooring Jeff and Jordan and BR sounded most of the time to be on board. The group didn't get CAUGHT until Dom tried to get Old Lady Shelly aligned with him in the Have Not room. Early the next morning, Shelly tattled to Jordan and they both went up to the HOH and confronted BR. That is exactly the point they got caught, and also exactly the point that BR were no longer on board with Dani and the backdoor plan.

So Dom is the proximate cause of his own demise. But he didn't do it alone...Brendon and Rachel threw Dani under the bus and ultimately THAT is what caused Dom to be evicted. They were in on the plan too...you can't argue it, and Dani should have done a better job of calling them out.

Funny thing about the editing of the cbs show is that they showed JJSBR confronting Dani PRIOR to Dom talking to Shelly...that is editing at it's best. Dom and Shelly convo was first and that is what outed the backdoor plan. I think CBS did this to make Dom seem more innocent than he actually was and put Dani in a bad light.

It's also funny to note that Dani called BR out in the house meeting saying that BR were on board with it until they were caught, but JJ never picked up on it cause they were too pissed to understand who they really should have been pissed at.

All in all, Dani is one of the most honest and up front people on the show this season. Seems like everyone else is talking way more $hit than she is, yet she has the rep. It's crazy how the editing for the CBS shows makes her look so bad. Ah well.

Totally agree bring back Dominic!!!

Dom may have made some mistakes in his game and I know he gets a lot of grief for throwing the POV but Porsche & Adam both did the same thing week one and week two, it just happened to work out for them. What wasn't showed on the TV show was Bre threatening that if it even looked like Dom was trying, they would evict him, they threatened for him to prove his loyalty just as they did Porsche & Adam the weeks prior. The difference was that after veto was played Dani screwed the plan up by pushing for jeff to hard, otherwise Dom would still be there just as Porsche is there and she threw the veto. My point is, yes he screwed up a little but, with exception of the veto he had been playing the game hardcore & was the only newbie that was. I am willing to overlook one mistake in light of the fact that the other newbies seem to just be jellyfish who are floating along just allowing the vets to control the game. I hope there is a twist to bring a HG's back because if there is, I well vote like a beast to bring Dom back only because he was the only newbie who tried to play the game, while the others just sit there and do nothing & that includes Cassi as well. I liked Cassi as person, but she had no game what so ever. She just sat in the backyard, smoked & talked about how others hated her. If she came back, She would only realign with Shelly, je, jor, which is essentially what the rest of the house is doing (except for dani.) I like Je but he doesn't needed the extra help when he has shel/ad/rach/jor & kal (to some extent.) Plus when Bre leaves, there will only be 3 guys left in the house Je, Ad & Law. If another female comes back there well be seven girls & 3 guys, bringing Dom back would at least provide another male in the house. So in order to make the game more interesting (and balance out the house a bit by having it be Dom/dani against Je/jor/rach) I well vote for dom if there is in fact a chance for someone to come back. I think he would be the best choice, not only for feeds to be nor longer boring but in terms of the one who will make the game more even & exciting to watch.

Yeah. I didn't like Dom very much because he seemed so immature, but I wouldn't mind seeing him back, either. He did make it more interesting.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name