Dominic - Week 3

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He'll be back ... I think the twist is no one is going home. They lost Dick and technically they are in week 3 so the twist is no one is going home and I think the couples will split and Dom will be able to play in tomorrow's HOH comp... :animated_wave:

That would be EPIC!!! Not getting my hopes up, though. I would like to see a power shift and watch someone else squirm. The Vets are running things on insecurities...it's almost sickening to watch.

These are the dumbest players that ever entered the BB game. Who throws a veto??? I mean come on why give the vets that much power over you... :bangin:

That's almost as bad as winning the veto and not using it take yourself off. Nobody would be stupid enough to do that.

(Sorry Marcellas)

Awww, in Marcella's defense, he thought it would win him brownie points, not a ticket home. I mean yeah, he was totally stupid, but at least he did it for a noble reason, ha! Dom had no reason to throw the veto. He should have seen the red flag that they wanted him to if they were supposed to be on his side. If they were on his side, they'd have encouraged him to win.

I think America will vote Cassie back in

Yep if we get to vote, I would vote to bring back Cassie...

I think someone should make a new poll topic on who everyone would want back in the house to see where the fans stand on the subject. :animated_bouncy:

I would want Cassi over Dom or Keith.

He'll be back ... I think the twist is no one is going home. They lost Dick and technically they are in week 3 so the twist is no one is going home and I think the couples will split and Dom will be able to play in tomorrow's HOH comp... :animated_wave:

I hope you're right. He is not a good game player but I think he's funny and keeps things half way interesting.

I agree with this b/c isnt' that what happened in Season 9.. the week the couples split up.. the door was locked and noone went home?

tick tick tick :animated_bouncy:

If production has anything to do about it, Dom isn't going home this week. All that will be left is Daniele, Shelly, Adam, Kalia, Lawon and Porsche -- none of whom have a kill instinct, EXCEPT Danielle. All the others just wanna lay low, kiss veteran booty and slide all the way to jury or the end. Producers want to avoid the snooze fest which was the Brigade last season.

So I think Dominic wont be going home. Or he'll be coming back.

If he stays I will probably give up on BB this year because it will be a fix for Dani. Too whiny and too hateful for me. i also dislike her non-stop whispering!!!

If he stays I will probably give up on BB this year because it will be a fix for Dani. Too whiny and too hateful for me. i also dislike her non-stop whispering!!!

I'll take Dani/Dom over Rachel/Brendon any day of the week.

Sara, that is what I like about Morty's site - we all get our own opinion. Thanks for adding comments - it is fun discussing BB with others.

I think from what I read out there that majority of BB fans would like Cassie back in the house. They want her in because they think she will take on Rachael.

I really hope after all this that it is not .... someone just gets to stay. boring. I guess Dominic doesn't really thrill me as a HG. He just lays around with Dani all day and whispers.

I'm with you Marty, all we need is him stayin in the house to thow fuel on her fire, it's not a smart fire right now either, he bores me,is too juvinile, so by by Dom, hope you walk out the door tonight,:animated_wave:

Bringing back Cassie and sending Dom home would really shake it up in the house .. Dani and Rachel would lose it because Cassie is no push over and would give them a run for the game . New energy !! maybe a save for this lack luster season..

Dom is a nice kid but boring

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name