Adam - Week 3

probably will be on the block sometime this week

with the target being dom :animated_bouncy:

:animated_rotfl: yep, cause I still think Brenchel thinks of Lawon and Kalia as no threat whatsoever

too late but he shouldnt have been such a bb know it all

rachel is worried about him beating her in a mental comp :animated_bouncy:

I'd like to see him really step up and play. Out of all the newbies, I think he is the real BB addict. I think having the vets there really made him back way down from any game play. And now it may to late if they decide to get rid of him.

I think this guy is a big noob, he says nothing and I don't think he really knows how to play, he has to ask everyone else what he should do, He is a huge BB fan who got on the show and now doesn't know what to do with himself, I never hear him say anything that is like smart about the game, always small talk, now he may be saving himself for later game play but I somehow doubt it. Don't know why Rachel sees him a mental threat, we will see I guess, but I see him as an inanimate object right now, he is doing nothing

I think this guy is a big noob, he says nothing and I don't think he really knows how to play, he has to ask everyone else what he should do, He is a huge BB fan who got on the show and now doesn't know what to do with himself, I never hear him say anything that is like smart about the game, always small talk, now he may be saving himself for later game play but I somehow doubt it. Don't know why Rachel sees him a mental threat, we will see I guess, but I see him as an inanimate object right now, he is doing nothing

Because he's not as gullible as Porsche in aligning with the Vets. Maybe he's flying under the radar now, but the guy just looks like a hiberating bear to me right about now. Wake up!

On the block and can't even get to page 2

overall this is just a slow season in general

mods have it easy this year imo

none but a few hg threads really get any activity

those threads are the vets threads

i notice many who post past season arent even posting anymore :animated_bouncy:

Very nondescript player. BB made him out to be a big over the top player and what we ended up with is what we see now. Very inarticulate boring floater.

Archived