Jordan - Week 3

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Note to self......Always wondered how someone could love someone they don't even know? Just a thought

Believe me, if it was actually hard to live in the house they wouldn't come back. It's a 3 month vacation for most of them. I think they're all a bunch of losers and should go out and get real jobs for a living instead of being professional game show people. I'm sure 1000's stand on line forever just for an audition and it must be really crappy to learn that after going through the process they're bringing back 6 has beens. Grodner should be fired.

A PAID vacation. They get a stipend. Boo hoo it's so hard being in the House for 3 months. Gimme a break. All nitwits.

Note to self......Always wondered how someone could love someone they don't even know? Just a thought

I wonder too.

Yes, it's a paid vacation. They have nothing else to do in their real lives. I can see single people or even married without kids, but how do people leave their kids? They all want to be TV stars for those who don't need the money and leave their families.

Archived