Jordan - Week 3

Who cares? It's about the show and I thought that's what we discussed here? You're nasty time after time, every time one of your favs gets talked about. What I am discussing has more relevance to the show than your 1000's of personal stories that posters have to read through. lmao

BS and more BS, I am only what you call nasty to the ppl who are nasty to me and you have been that to me for yrs now, I dont care who says what about my faves and or who or who doesn't like them, and sometimes Ginger I have been in agreeance with you which you fail to ever think about, and dont talk any crap about my personal stories, are you serious?? what the hell does that have to do with anything, a lot of ppl here like me and my stories, I will say what I want when I want just like you only i will not be half as mean or bullying about it. I like who I like and you the same GingerSNAPS, I do not know anyone on this board who nit picks or gets meaner than you. So leave me alone,seriously, back it off of me or we are both gonna get in trouble here, I guarentee it

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who cares? It's about the show and I thought that's what we discussed here? You're nasty time after time, every time one of your favs gets talked about. What I am discussing has more relevance to the show than your 1000's of personal stories that posters have to read through. lmao

:lipsrsealed2: Just not nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even when he's mad I think

And when he's nice to Jordan

I think she forgives any of his outbursts to her fairly easily and doesn't take offence to him.

(old clips, I know but I never see new ones on YouTube anymore and haven't seen these in a while) :rolleyes:

OMG thanks for sharing those. Just so touching and funny. They are just perfect for each other. :inlove:

:skellington:

I just got a warning level for asking Gingersnaps to quit attacking me with lies and getting personal on the boards. Something is wrong with this picture. I never once attacked her and have been ignoring her attacks for a long time. :disappointed:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baiting: Marty, on 27 July 2011 - 07:18 PM, said:

I am really sick of your lies and getting personal with me on the boards. I always said she was a kick ass competitor and she was. You need to quit coming on the forum and calling me out with your lies.

ka lia in the room now by herself cause Jordan said she has to go get ready, Kalia made the comment that "Ppl think it is easy in here but it is not is it soooo hard"

:food-smiley-005: lol, I meant to put this in the live updates cause i have 2 tabs open, wrong one,lolololol, the old girl is losin it

I don't reckon it matters how she got to it, the fact is that Jordan got it first, she won, she figured it out, PERIOD, end of story (whether it makes sense to anyone but her or not). I think she is much smarter than most people give her credit for.

I agree with you, its over....Not sure why some people are getting this upset....Remember everyone is right to a opinion, and should not be attacked becasue the way they feel.

LMAO!!! Badda bing.... "Leave the gun, take the cannoli." :gunsmilie: You speak the truth.

Wondering if posters know there is an ignore button? I suggest some of them use it if they don't like replys they get from other posters.... instead of running to the Moderator like 5 year olds. Boo hoo, someone's been picking on me and I must report them. Grow up, jeez.

Jordan is dumb as a rock. The Hoff?! First try, one clue? Give me a break Production.

LMAO!!! Badda bing.... "Leave the gun, take the cannoli." gunsmilie.gif You speak the truth.

Wondering if posters know there is an ignore button? I suggest some of them use it if they don't like replys they get from other posters.... instead of running to the Moderator like 5 year olds. Boo hoo, someone's been picking on me and I must report them. Grow up, jeez.

Jordan is dumb as a rock. The Hoff?! First try, one clue? Give me a break Production.

I got it just by the soap and opera glasses that the person was a soap opera star.. then by next clue since I watched Young and Restless And BayWatch also knew he is international singing star although I don't know why that is .. and i followed her logic.. I'm still tryin to figure out how Rachel got Michael Jackson .. who is deadinquisitive.gif ... and got Porche to repeat it .. who is dumb as a rock ? lmao animated_rotfl.gif

I got it just by the soap and opera glasses that the person was a soap opera star.. then by next clue since I watched Young and Restless And BayWatch also knew he is international singing star although I don't know why that is .. and i followed her logic.. I'm still tryin to figure out how Rachel got Michael Jackson .. who is deadinquisitive.gif ... and got Porche to repeat it .. who is dumb as a rock ? lmao animated_rotfl.gif

I should have qualified, yup Porche is dumb as a rock too, along with most of the rest of the house guests. I'm still not buying Jordan's first clue, first guess. But, hey, that's just me. Just wondering, cause I don't know, was The Hoff (that bloated booze bag) on a soap? "Tiny bubbles......." Production, Shipp stop singing. :lookaround:

I should have qualified, yup Porche is dumb as a rock too, along with most of the rest of the house guests. I'm still not buying Jordan's first clue, first guess. But, hey, that's just me. Just wondering, cause I don't know, was The Hoff (that bloated booze bag) on a soap? "Tiny bubbles......." Production, Shipp stop singing. :lookaround:

He was on a soap opera before Jordan was born. Grodner fed her that one.

BTW, I loved her comment about Dani "being all about the competition." Wake up dimwit, it's not a social event and and you should know this. What I thought was ironic that after making that comment about Dani she goes up to HOH room and lies to Rachel about what Shelley told her. She gets the game, but wants people to think she's the houseguest with a heart. lol

For everyone who obsesses with Jeff telling Jordan to shut up (which I've never heard but I'll take your word for it), I flashbacked to a conversation between J/J and Kalia today (I started watching at 1:40pm) and Jordan flat told Jeff to shut up...and he did. Jordan was smart for telling him to shut up too as they may need Kalia later in the game, just as sometimes I'm sure it's a good move for Jeff to tell Jordan to shut up. Sometimes she needs to. It's a game and they're playing together. I'd be telling my significant other to shut up too if need be.

Just for discussion purposes, I am asking as politely as I can. Ginger, and Shipp why watch BB if you do not enjoy the Game or the House Guest???

I will reply as politely as I can and ask since most here only like Jeff and Jordan why aren't you asking them the same. I can read from their posts they are very annoyed by most of the players so to be fair you should ask them too.

I like Dom and Lawon. I actually think Rachel and Brendon are playing ok, but they'll trip themselves up. Dani actually got out of bed this round, so she has a good shot at winning too. In the end, Grodner will fix it for Jeff and Jordan is there for a 3 month vacation.

Any other questions?

Just for discussion purposes, I am asking as politely as I can. Ginger, and Shipp why watch BB if you do not enjoy the Game or the House Guest???

"Just for discussion purposes......." To answer you question with a question.... Why do I have to explain myself to you?

"Just for discussion purposes......." To answer you question with a question.... Why do I have to explain myself to you?

good answer and I should have answered the same. I'm trying to figure out when we became a topic of discussion on the Big Brother board. Unfortunately, just another person taking offense or on the defense for their favorite player.

I wish Jordan wasnt there, I dont dislike her but..she already did win this game once. Why bring her back? Ratings I suppose. I have been reading what Ginger says for years, and shes pretty fair! I just long to go back to the days where we havent "met" the houseguests before.

LMAO!!! Badda bing.... "Leave the gun, take the cannoli." :gunsmilie: You speak the truth.

Hold up!!! There's an ignore button? OMG, six years later I find this out???

goes to search for ignore button

I'm hoping for Jordan to win again this year!!

I would love that too but I don't think they would vote for her again. I love Jordan.

I also would like to see Jeff or Shelly win.

Miss you on the board Joy! :smitten:

I wish Jordan wasnt there, I dont dislike her but..she already did win this game once. Why bring her back? Ratings I suppose. I have been reading what Ginger says for years, and shes pretty fair! I just long to go back to the days where we havent "met" the houseguests before.

Believe me, if it was actually hard to live in the house they wouldn't come back. It's a 3 month vacation for most of them. I think they're all a bunch of losers and should go out and get real jobs for a living instead of being professional game show people. I'm sure 1000's stand on line forever just for an audition and it must be really crappy to learn that after going through the process they're bringing back 6 has beens. Grodner should be fired.

Archived