Jordan - Week 3

This is the thing that just really bugs me....I don't know JorJ personally but some of the posters seem to have a real "insight" on their lives. They can deduce from watching them on edited TV shows that Jeff is an abusive person.

WOW.....reading & posting here used to be so much more fun when we commented on the game, before becoming judge and jury on relaitonships.

How can anyone "deduce from watching them on an edited TV show" that Jeff is a great guy?

Reading & posting would be a lot more fun here if people didn't get all defensive about the HG and not be judge and jury about the commenters.

BTW, they are in a relationship and they are on national tv, so it's all open to comment.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Jeff would fight to the end for his Jordo. Don't we all speak harshly to loved ones when they don't deserve it. I am guilty of doing it.

I think Jeff would fight to the end for his Jordo. Don't we all speak harshly to loved ones when they don't deserve it. I am guilty of doing it.

She should fight for herself. He has no business yelling at a woman especially in front of her bf. I have no idea how and why people think this great, but I'm sure on the street if you had an altercation with a female and her SO stepped in you'd be pretty pissed.

The big fix was in.

How did hell did that half brain get the Luxury answer from two objects that were "soap opera?" Soap and Opera glasses never came out of her mouth. Soap=bay in what world?

How come she didn't say Susan Lucci?

well I watched a different show than you, I never saw him treating her like shit, I thought they worked well together, Jeff is an eat coast personality sense of humor kinda guy, Dhe is a southern belle, but you can tell they really care for each other

Couldn't agree more Fatcat! It's a Chicago/Northern thing...most people don't get it. So glad that Jordan does.

Love them together and hope they stay together forever!!!

Could the bars of soap have had "Bay Rum" stamped on them and then she thought binoculars insteads of opera glasses so therefore " Bay" + Binoculars(watch) = Bay Watch. It is possible as impossible things happen everyday.

Could the bars of soap have had "Bay Rum" stamped on them and then she thought binoculars insteads of opera glasses so therefore " Bay" + Binoculars(watch) = Bay Watch. It is possible as impossible things happen everyday.

Did it or didn't it have "Bay Rum" written on it?

I don't know, it was just a thought that I had. I was trying to figure outhow she got it so fast and I remembered that my Daddy used "Bay Rum" soap and aftershave. The soap he used had "Bay Rum" stamped on it.

I remember her logic made no sense even though she came to the right answer. The clue was supposed to be soap opera. Soap+opera glasses.

She went from opera glasses straight to binoculars and thought about lifeguards using binoculars and said "who played Mitch Buchanan"?

Did it or didn't it have "Bay Rum" written on it?

:popcorn: badgering the witness,lolol, geesh who cares, she got the answer and won

Was the last clue when the guy came out in a Knight outfit ? Or was I dreaming ?

Did Hasselhoff play in a series with Knight in it. Like Knight Rider ?

I think so.

Well... any way... she was one of the first ones to go take a guess.

Maybe she just took a stab at it because she connected 'watching' with the

binoculars (opera glasses)..... duh... Bay WATCH :rolleyes:

It's a perfect example of Jordon's type of logic.... lol

I thought most of the other guesses were hilarious.... fun Competition.

I don't think it is that far fetched to have her get it that fast. She soap and binoculars. They made her think of watching things. Watch was her key word and she said Watch? Bay Watch? then she asked Jeff who was the guy that played Mitch Buchannon on BayWatch. She said she and her brother used to watch that show all the times in reruns.

I hate to admit it but I followed her logic completely.

I am commenting on the game. I think he is a jerk on the show. He acts like everyone in the house should just be there to see him get further. He can't get over that Dani came to win and not give him a vacation or Rachel a wedding.

I don't think he expects Dani to give the win to him but I do think he did expect her to keep her word oh yeah I forgot that's not how she plays the game!!! How stupid of me! Her game play just cost her 500,000 dollars. She can't win all the time oh wait I forgot she says she can!!! If we were all in the game I don't think one person out there would be ok with what dani did. I know I wouldn't. Sure you will sooner or later have to turn on your alliance but most people wait until the time is right and week 3 is not the right time.

She got it on the first clue. That's what makes no sense.

The second clue was the mic stand, then the knight(Micheal Knight was the characters name in Knight Rider).

Agreed!!!!

Everyone is watching the same show, yet some have to make snide comments. I knew I would need an interpretor after I made my comment and it looks like you're the one.

So, someone saw the words "Bay Rum" on the soap? I didn't see it.

She got it on the first clue because she said Soap = Bay and "Binoculars"=watch. That's how she said she knew it and that's why she guessed the way she did. I'm not making it up, she said this. She didn't even know they were opera glasses.

So no matter how many clues they got the point was she got it on the first with absolutely no connection from her statement. FIXED.

Even when he's mad I think

And when he's nice to Jordan

I think she forgives any of his outbursts to her fairly easily and doesn't take offence to him.

(old clips, I know but I never see new ones on YouTube anymore and haven't seen these in a while) :rolleyes:

:popcorn: badgering the witness,lolol, geesh who cares, she got the answer and won

Who cares? It's about the show and I thought that's what we discussed here? You're nasty time after time, every time one of your favs gets talked about. What I am discussing has more relevance to the show than your 1000's of personal stories that posters have to read through. lmao

I thought that Jordan said "bathe" when she saw the soap. Then the binoculars and she thought of "watching something." Bathe + Watch = Bay Watch. I don't think it was that far of a stretch for her to get it from that first clue. It may not have been the right way to get to the answer considering the rest of the clues, but I can follow her logic and see how she got it.

BB does fix stuff all them time. I'd be very surprised if there were those who didn't get that by now. The house interfers a lot. I can admit that whether it's someone I despise like dickless or someone I think is nice like Jordan. As long as BB makes things entertaining I'll accept it.

I don't reckon it matters how she got to it, the fact is that Jordan got it first, she won, she figured it out, PERIOD, end of story (whether it makes sense to anyone but her or not). I think she is much smarter than most people give her credit for.

I don't think it is that far fetched to have her get it that fast. She soap and binoculars. They made her think of watching things. Watch was her key word and she said Watch? Bay Watch? then she asked Jeff who was the guy that played Mitch Buchannon on BayWatch. She said she and her brother used to wae witch that show all the times in reruns.

I hate to admit it but I followed her logic completely.

Agree with you, Jordan did a excellent job.

Archived