Jordan - Week 3

I found a new respect for Jordan when she called out Rachel on her crocodile tears after Cassi told her off in the have-not room. Jordan is very matter-of-fact with her observations and Rachel sit there all dumb-founded.

Rachel has now had four people call her out on her bull crap. The sad part is she has learned NOTHING from it. She doesn't grasp what it means for people to have respect for her because she doesn't even respect herself, let alone anybody else.

If Rachel decides to backdoor J/J it will be a huge mistake. I seriously doubt she would make it to the jury house. The majority of HG sure seem to like J/J more than Brenchel. Who can blame them?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think if she even attempted to backdoor J/J the world would end lol. I cringed when Jordan didn't backdoor Brendan or Rachel this past week. I really don't think it would have ruined gameplay at all. Almost guaranteed that Rachel would be voted out because nobody likes her. Brendan would cry all week. And everyone would be happy and thankful that Jordan got rid of a gnat. Newbies would probably have their back, because face it, Danielle isn't really with the veterans, and with just Brendan and Shelly standing alone...done!

:animated_rotfl: I guess she's a smarter than a rock! :lamo::ciao:

She got the Baywatch thing pretty quickly, too. She's more intuitive than people give her credit for. And all the guesses in the DR just got worse and worse: Porsche: "I think it's Michael Jackson." :inquisitive::animated_rotfl: Now how do you get that from soap and binoculars? I don't even want to guess how she came up with that one.

She got the Baywatch thing pretty quickly, too. She's more intuitive than people give her credit for. And all the guesses in the DR just got worse and worse: Porsche: "I think it's Michael Jackson." :inquisitive::animated_rotfl: Now how do you get that from soap and binoculars? I don't even want to guess how she came up with that one.

Rachel helped her! LOL And Brendon was upset that she would help her! Oh my - I :giggle: at that

If I didn't already love Jordan--how could I not now?? I LOVE that she was able to figure out Baywatch from the soap/binoculars. She obviously isn't as 'ignorant' as people think her to be. Liked how she remember his characters name, but not his real name & had to ask Jeff--so sweet =)

Brenchel having a fricken meltdown after the luxury comp--wow. At least Rachel was able to have something of a light bulb moment & realize why people like Jeff/Jordan better than them. If nothing else, BB will show you (& the viewing audience) what type of person you really are--good or bad. And KUDOS to Jordan for NOT picking them & standing by her decision. I thought it was very thoughtful to share the luxury comp reward with 2 newbies, who've never experienced it. Shows her character :smitten:

Wow...bitter or just jealous???

No ... just amused how in love some of you are with Jordon and Jeff. Jordan seems like a very nice girl although very stubborn at times if things do not go her way. An Jeff ... Wow, he is as big of a jerk that Brendon is. I cannot beleive that you don't see it. I really liked both of them their first season and towards the end of the season his true colors started to shine. Then on Amazing Race, he treated Jordan like a dog. I lost respect for her that she is still with him. However, I do not see their relationship lasting. Hope she finds someone who treats her better.

well I watched a different show than you, I never saw him treating her like shit, I thought they worked well together, Jeff is an eat coast personality sense of humor kinda guy, Dhe is a southern belle, but you can tell they really care for each other

This is the thing that just really bugs me....I don't know JorJ personally but some of the posters seem to have a real "insight" on their lives. They can deduce from watching them on edited TV shows that Jeff is an abusive person.

WOW.....reading & posting here used to be so much more fun when we commented on the game, before becoming judge and jury on relaitonships.

This is the thing that just really bugs me....I don't know JorJ personally but some of the posters seem to have a real "insight" on their lives. They can deduce from watching them on edited TV shows that Jeff is an abusive person.

WOW.....reading & posting here used to be so much more fun when we commented on the game, before becoming judge and jury on relaitonships.

I am commenting on the game. I think he is a jerk on the show. He acts like everyone in the house should just be there to see him get further. He can't get over that Dani came to win and not give him a vacation or Rachel a wedding.

UH, I believe you posted about how IYO Jeff treated Jordan on Amazing Race.

And, it's Dani's claim that J/J just want a vacation and Brenchel want a wedding.....neither of them has ever claimed that OTHER than to say, certainly, if nothing else, they would like tmake it to jury together.

PS.....IF Dani "came to win" she certainly F***** that up.

Whenever I've heard him talk about wanting to smash someone in the face or lose it on someone, it always just reminds me of exagerated expression.

I never take what he says literally.

I talk to people I know like that all the time and it doesn't mean anything.

"Dude, I'm like 7 seconds from running over there and head-butting you before I toss you out the window."

"Seriously, let me have that last piece of pie before I nail your head to the table and set fire to it."

And I say that stuff to people I like.

Jeff cracks me up with his own smartass comments. :smartass2:

Whenever I've heard him talk about wanting to smash someone in the face or lose it on someone, it always just reminds me of exagerated expression.

I never take what he says literally.

I talk to people I know like that all the time and it doesn't mean anything.

"Dude, I'm like 7 seconds from running over there and head-butting you before I toss you out the window."

"Seriously, let me have that last piece of pie before I nail your head to the table and set fire to it."

And I say that stuff to people I like.

Jeff cracks me up with his own smartass comments. :smartass2:

I love that kind of humor.... :animated_wave:

I grew up with 3 competitive brothers and heard worse talk than that at the supper table.....geez, it is amazing to me that I hear Jeff and laugh out lout and others hear him and cringe in the corner......really, if you have never been exposed to a harmless friend like Jeff, where do you live?

I think Jeff is the best. I don't believe he is abusive at all, however if someone feels like commenting on a relationship that is constantly on TV they have every right. We, the viewers, are the judge and jury. We always commented on everything here at Morty's-I've seen many people make personal comments about the HG. I don't agree with Ruby's assessment of Jeff or his relationship with Jordan but I defend her right to comment on whatever they put out there in the public! :flags_unitedstates:

Archived