Jordan - Week 3

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no problem with them getting the floaters out and saving the big battle of strong players for the end. Last year was a disaster with all the floaters at the end and then winning.

I really think week 2 was way to early for J&J to take out the biggest target. Leave the biggest target in there to keep themselves a little safer.

going to be safe this week

rachel will tease with the idea of putting them up for good tv :animated_bouncy:

I have no problem with them getting the floaters out and saving the big battle of strong players for the end. Last year was a disaster with all the floaters at the end and then winning.

I really think week 2 was way to early for J&J to take out the biggest target. Leave the biggest target in there to keep themselves a little safer.

I agree Marty. As much as I would have liked to see the red-headed skank go out the door, it was too soon to turn on the alliance.

This is going to be a most interesting week for Jeff and Jordan I think. There's almost a final 4 scenario with the couples concept where if any of the newbie pairs are put up and the other newbie pair happens to compete for a win the POV, then use it, it forces Jeff and Jordan to be on the block as there will be no other replacement nominees! It's gonna be a VERY interesting week.

OMG how DARE Jordan win a luxury comp. Brendon and Rachel want them out now.

Can't wait to find out the whole scoop. I wish production did not shut out the live feeders out of so much. I wish they would stop the whispering.

I hope that J/J make it through this week. I love the comments that she and Jeff make. My favorite for the past week was Jeff likening Rachel to a gnat and needing OFF.

Rachel wouldn't do herself any favors to improve her image by putting up Jeff and Jordan.

she was also "straight up" with Rachel during the Thu broadcast(?) (or Wed?) when she told her that ppl interpreted her as "b*tchy"..liked that honesty....Brenchel will earn the wrath of many if they BD J&J...

In my opinion they have the most healthy relationship. The are both very secure and trusting in their relationship. Jordan is very calming for Jeff and they have such a mutual respect for each other.

she was also "straight up" with Rachel during the Thu broadcast(?) (or Wed?) when she told her that ppl interpreted her as "b*tchy"..liked that honesty....Brenchel will earn the wrath of many if they BD J&J...

Rachel is not going to remember that conversation as Jordan tryng as nice as she could to let Rachel know that she can't just say whatever she wants and expect people to take it and like her. Rachel will only remember that Jordan said 'bit#$y' several times. And now Jordan won a comp and didn't pick her to watch the show. And I'm sure there were other times that "Jordan hurt her poor little feelings sob sob sob".

In my opinion they have the most healthy relationship. The are both very secure and trusting in their relationship. Jordan is very calming for Jeff and they have such a mutual respect for each other.

I agree, Marty. You didn't see Jordan getting all paranoid when Jeff would talk to Cassi early in the game. She knew it was PART of the game and she isn't an insecure leach, like a certain red-headed skank is.

Yes, Rachel is very hard to read. Jordan's knack for that kind of thing is astonishing.

LOL

I guess I didn't quite get my meaning across.

More like Kalia, who isn't buying what Clifford is selling either. I do stand by the fact Jordan tends to read people pretty well....lol

:party_smilie:

You know, Jeff and Jordo are in the purple room, snacking and hanging out with all the newbies. Clifford in HOH with her sheep, Porche. And Clifford has the nerve to ask why people like Jordan?

Right! J/J will hang out with people who are "on the other side" I never saw the sense in being rude or a bully just because you are the one in power or have the numbers.

Archived