Rachel - Week 3 - HOH

Sheesh.... they should all let Rach win every Veto Comp, Food Comp, Luxury Comp and every other HOH comp.

(and NOT ever put her up for Eviction)

Then when she makes it to the end - vote for her to win BB.

THEN.... Rachel will be happy.

I think

Nah, she'd then ask for them to pay for her first wedding (Elvis chapel likely) and then a sitcom (ala Cowboy's dream) and finally nothing less than

the cover on Rolling Stone. There are times when I try to have pity for her clueless self and then she opens that selfish, whiny, pouty yap again.......and I see that she's just plain pitiful.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Corky812

JMHO but there is something seriously wrong with this young woman to behave the way she does. The minute she and Brendon walked in the door we called and canceled our live feeds. The boys hit the mute button whenever she is in the Diary Room or having one of the marathon pity parties with Brendon. I am at complete loss to understand why the producers would want her back because she does nothing (again opinion) to make this show good watching.

I posted this on the Brendon discussion but felt the need to ask it here too...why didn't she throw the HOH comp to him? I would have done it for my bf since she already had an HOH ...so self absorbed...

I know she wanted to get the HOH food because she was on slop. I am not sure if Brendon won if she would be able to eat the HOH food?

I honestly don't believe she would have thrown it to Brendon if he had been the one on slop. It's a control/gotta be the best thing.

I like Rachel and I hope she makes it to the end. I find her very entertaining and she's the only person in the house that's being nice to poor Porscha.

I like her too......under a bush crying.

I like her too......under a bush crying.

LOL - THAT WAS FUNNY - I have to agree. But that's what I like about her. She does crazy things like that because she has no "cool" meter. She knows those cameras are on her and she isnt afraid to show who she really is and I think she honestly doesn't understand what she does that causes people not to like her. She has an innocence that I can appreciate.

I know I'm practically alone here but I do like her.

LOL - THAT WAS FUNNY - I have to agree. But that's what I like about her. She does crazy things like that because she has no "cool" meter. She knows those cameras are on her and she isnt afraid to show who she really is and I think she honestly doesn't understand what she does that causes people not to like her. She has an innocence that I can appreciate.

It's good TV but she honestly doesn't care that her words and actions hurt people. You can play this game (and win) and not be a whiney bitch.

Lemon, I know how you feel, I liked her last season, and it was an uphill battle fighting with all the people who hated her..... but from the minute she walked through the door this season, and she let loose with that annoying cackle I knew I was done with her this time

No one twisted Jeff and Jordan's arms to side with/hang with Brendan and Rachel, yet they did. So does "birds of a feather..." still hold true?

All the great game plays I've been reading about through the years here stated by posters for some reason no longer hold true? Is this all because house favorties are there?

Danielle is now disliked because she's whispering in Rachel's ear to get rid of Jeff-isn't this a good game play to let someone else get rid of your opponents instead of you, so you look better in the end?

If the house tends to side with Rachel and Brendon isn't this also good game play? Don't you want to take a hated HG to final 2 with you? There is always that chance that votes may go to good game play and they may respect Rachel for that but that's a chance you take and it's a better chance of winning if you take a hated hg instead of one that is well liked.

Bottom line: J/J had the chance to get rid of B/R and they blew it.

J&J are idiots. He's a male chauvinist pig that puts Jordon down for her stupidity. Deservedly so. bahahahaha. Helloooo Ginger gurl. Miss me?

No one twisted Jeff and Jordan's arms to side with/hang with Brendan and Rachel, yet they did. So does "birds of a feather..." still hold true?

All the great game plays I've been reading about through the years here stated by posters for some reason no longer hold true? Is this all because house favorties are there?

Danielle is now disliked because she's whispering in Rachel's ear to get rid of Jeff-isn't this a good game play to let someone else get rid of your opponents instead of you, so you look better in the end?

If the house tends to side with Rachel and Brendon isn't this also good game play? Don't you want to take a hated HG to final 2 with you? There is always that chance that votes may go to good game play and they may respect Rachel for that but that's a chance you take and it's a better chance of winning if you take a hated hg instead of one that is well liked.

Bottom line: J/J had the chance to get rid of B/R and they blew it.

Ginger, I could not agree more. Dani does not want to go forward with JJ, who would? So, she gets Brenchel to get rid of them, her hands are kinda clean and she could easily end up in the final 2 with one of them, B or R. Better than being in the final 2 with J or J.

Train Wreck thy name is Rachel.

U. G. L. Y. You ain't got no alibi. You Ugly - hey hey - you ugly!

(The last statement has zero to do with outer appearance)

Gross

I'm sure her and Brendon won't be together much longer so you'll have your chance

( meant for the post by wallybag, not jammer)(

animated_wave.gif Jammer

Hey pinkie! Last season sucked and I don't think I even posted one time. So good to see familiar faces!

I was excited to have BB back to begin with but this week I missed two episodes on purpose because they are boring and most of the focus is on Rachel who does nothing but whine. I tried to tune in to the live show but once again just had to turn it off. I am very thankful I didn't waste money on live feeds if I can't even stand it on broadcast tv.

Archived