Rachel - Week 3 - HOH

i think rachel issue is she wants to break comp records

so any comps she doesnt win she gets down about it :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think rachel issue is she wants to break comp records

so any comps she doesnt win she gets down about it :animated_bouncy:

Lol! Well, she definitely needs to concentrate more on her social game than winning comps at this point because she has none, and the week after she is HOH I always cringe for her.

Rachael is having a moment. I wonder if she is mad she didn't win the comp?

23vl15u.jpg2zfpp41.jpg

Actually Rachel is praying to Satan.

Also, maybe Brenchel will ultimately have a three-way with Porche...hopefully off camera.

Because she didn't win. She can't even lose to her fiance and be happy that he won...how messed up is that?

It's a WTF moment on all counts! She's mad she didn't win, she's sad she didn't win, she's mad she didn't beat Brendon(which is REALLY screwy!), she's hurt because people don't like her, she's mad that others don't play as hard as she does...and she does it ALL WITH NO TEARS! Oh. she sniffles and wipes her cheekes...but her EYES ARE DRY!

Train Wreck thy name is Rachel.

U. G. L. Y. You ain't got no alibi. You Ugly - hey hey - you ugly!

(The last statement has zero to do with outer appearance)

I felt the urge to post about this... (I know the poster I quoted said it has nothing to do with outer appearance but many others do)

I actually liked Bachel & Brendon last year because they were the underdogs...they were ass-hats, but still underdogs and they fought tooth and nail to stay in the house.

Can't stand them this season because now they're just frakin' ass-hats.

As much as I hate Rachel being in the house, I'm still bothered when people start insulting someone's looks for no real reason (and I've seen it alot here).

She's an ass-hat and a bee-otch, but come on, we're not in second grade here. Insulting someone's looks in a game is kinda lame (although even I commented on Dani's haggard, un-beautified look in the premier, not out of spite, but mainly surprise because it wasn't the Dani I remembered).

Rachel may be a huge douche, but we don't need to call her ugly, or pizza-face or whatever because of her social game-play.

I dunno, I felt like I had to say that. But yeah, she totally sucks in so many other ways. :rolleyes:

well when she was sitting on the rug in the HOH room she was trying not to throw up , I was watching it on the feeds, she kept coughing and choking back the nausea, that is all it was, Brendon had brought her some water just before that and I though she really was gonna get sick. I am not crazy about Brenchel but really right now i am pulling for them and J/J and Shelly as Dani is actin like a butt,lol

Rachael is having a moment. I wonder if she is mad she didn't win the comp?

23vl15u.jpg2zfpp41.jpg

From the POV comp (it had to do with a bubble bath), she got massive soap in her eyes....

well when she was sitting on the rug in the HOH room she was trying not to throw up , I was watching it on the feeds, she kept coughing and choking back the nausea, that is all it was, Brendon had brought her some water just before that and I though she really was gonna get sick. I am not crazy about Brenchel but really right now i am pulling for them and J/J and Shelly as Dani is actin like a butt,lol

Yeah, from what I know she ingested a lot of soap... she was seriously ill...

I know that feeling and have done the same thing just sit in one spot and be really quiet and try not to hurl, she was fighting it bigtime. they all talked about the soap and the water bein green so there had to be other chemicals in it, who knows, but i do know she was ill at this point

all I can say is if Brenchel believes any of this and puts up J/J over or off what Daniele says, they deserve then whatever they get

Rachel is letting her insecurieties start workin on her, and Rachel is teetering, some one needs to pull her back in

everything that Dani said was a lie and or exageraited, oh Dani you are such a little wench throwing in that dig on Jorden right now, whaa whaa whaa Dani, is using that if you guys want to trust Jeff go ahead,I dont trust him for a second

Train Wreck thy name is Rachel.

U. G. L. Y. You ain't got no alibi. You Ugly - hey hey - you ugly!

(The last statement has zero to do with outer appearance)

I'm not afraid to say it...She is just as ugly outside as she is inside...And to top it off she is a sore loser and a crybaby...

Dani is playing the game! Rachel and Brendon are idiots!!! They have no one on their side when the lines are drawn. Jeff and Jordan has everyone. Brendel doesnt have the numbers, they just have Porshe. and she will turn on them when the realizes she is in the minority. JJ has control of this game! I hate dumb game play!!! Why are you going to get rid of people who can help you further in the game. JJ has Shelly, Kalia (especially if Dani is gone). They want to get rid of Dominic, Adam and Lawson. Who does these evictions benefits...JJ Dominic cant stand Jeff so he would have fought on their side and Adam flip flops. He is going to bite them in the butt. Brenchels are just plain stupid.

Dani is playing the game! Rachel and Brendon are idiots!!! They have no one on their side when the lines are drawn. Jeff and Jordan has everyone. Brendel doesnt have the numbers, they just have Porshe. and she will turn on them when the realizes she is in the minority. JJ has control of this game! I hate dumb game play!!! Why are you going to get rid of people who can help you further in the game. JJ has Shelly, Kalia (especially if Dani is gone). They want to get rid of Dominic, Adam and Lawson. Who does these evictions benefits...JJ Dominic cant stand Jeff so he would have fought on their side and Adam flip flops. He is going to bite them in the butt. Brenchels are just plain stupid.

I'm not so sure Dominic would side with Brenchel. He's a wild card.

Face it .. Brenchel is a pretty huge target. Eventually they know they can't win it all.

If they were smart.. they would milk the Dani/Jeff rift for all it's worth and let those all go after each other with a vengeance. Let the house split and divide it's loyalties and settle with whomever comes out on top in the end. If they let this fight blow up .. like it's aching to do .. the storm clouds could be enough to let Brenden and Rachel slip under the radar (slightly).

I keep hoping.. cause thus far the last 2 days they've definitely been playing less cocky, and trying to sift through the chaos that is going on in the house. They seem to be trying to figure out what's genuinely in their best interest.

Should be interesting. :animated_scratchchin:

The only thing is, I don't want adam or dom to go home. They add an interesting element to the house.

I think it's a mistake to go after Dominic. I love Brendon and Rachel, but this is a bad move. They need to team up with Dominic and Daniele, not go after their own allies. But whatever

So they should go after J/J or Adam?

At this point, if they don't evict Dom, J/J will be mad with them.

But a foursome of B/R, Dani and Dom (provided there was full trust and alligence) would have been very strong.

Ok the first mistake that Dani made was thinking she was running the house. She evidently is not. She acts like it was a bad thing to get a golden key whne in reality she is soaking it up. She has been able to make friends with everyone in the house and use that to her advantage until now because she pushed so hard for Jeff to go up she has now lost her solid 4 person alliance. Whether or not you trust Jeff or Brendon or Rachel or Jordon they had the numbers and the power. She should have not started worrying about the jury votes. You need to make it to the final 5 before you can make it to the final 2. She likes to brag how good she is at comps but evidently she is worried that Jeff is a threat and by the way her plan the whole time was to get rid of Jeff and Brendon and thought with those 2 gone that she could run Rachel and Jordon. She has now showed everyone in the house that she is not trustworthy. You don't turn on your alliance in week 3. I was worried that Rachel and Brendon would just give in to her but it looks like they know they cannot do it or they will be out.

I thought their motto was to get rid of the floaters. Wouldn't that be Kalia, Lawon, and Adam? Instead they want to take out a competitor who is willing to work with them (for now). So the whole "getting rid of Lawon would be a waste of an HOH" sounds kind of hypocritical to me. Especially coming from them two (Brenchel). I started out liking the Vets but they've gotten too cocky. Can't wait for the power to shift. I mean actually shift, not just a Newbie win HOH and be the Vets puppett. At this point though it doesn't look like there's any Newbies willing to take the risk.

So they should go after J/J or Adam?

At this point, if they don't evict Dom, J/J will be mad with them.

But a foursome of B/R, Dani and Dom (provided there was full trust and alligence) would have been very strong.

I'm no expert in Big Brother, but if they kept Dominic, then they would be Daniele and Dominic and Rachel And Brendon. And I think Porsche would eventually be with Brendon and Rachel and Lawon could team up with Daniele possibly. Oh, I don't know,

I'm no expert at Big Brother, but I think Dani has to somehow gain Brendon and Rachel's trust, somehow.

I think she burned her bridges and got Dom evicted with her trying to break up the alliance of 6 they all agreed on. It is also obvious that she has the newbies in her pocket.

I think she can only work with the newbies now.

I thought their motto was to get rid of the floaters. Wouldn't that be Kalia, Lawon, and Adam? Instead they want to take out a competitor who is willing to work with them (for now). So the whole "getting rid of Lawon would be a waste of an HOH" sounds kind of hypocritical to me. Especially coming from them two (Brenchel). I started out liking the Vets but they've gotten too cocky...

Actually, I think the original plan after Keith's eviction, was to get rid of Dom first, then Cassi (since they were percieved as the n0oB leaders), and then go after the floaters and key winners for a Vet Final-5.

:shocking: :shocking: I had read about how Rachel acted after the Luxury comp....but OMG! seeing it live first hand last night just made me sick to my stomach! I mean really?!?! How old are we? Honestly Jordan just chose... there was no meaning behind it.. you could tell.

What does she act like outside this house?! The exact same probalby worse around all her friends... shes spoiled and ignorant about how things really are.

I was picturing her being the next Bridezilla...she might as well apply to the show now!

It just sickens me how she is . I really will be ready when BB isnt the Brenchel show!

:furious3: Lisa

:shocking: :shocking: I had read about how Rachel acted after the Luxury comp....but OMG! seeing it live first hand last night just made me sick to my stomach! I mean really?!?! How old are we? Honestly Jordan just chose... there was no meaning behind it.. you could tell.

What does she act like outside this house?! The exact same probalby worse around all her friends... shes spoiled and ignorant about how things really are.

I was picturing her being the next Bridezilla...she might as well apply to the show now!

It just sickens me how she is . I really will be ready when BB isnt the Brenchel show!

:furious3: Lisa

Actually outside the house she is NOTHING like inside the house. She is a TOTALLY different person!!!

Archived