Rachel - Week 3 - HOH

Rachel and Brendon on the Hammock. Whisper whisper whisper. I am not sure but I think he is telling him he can't believe everything she hears and something about a 23 year old. Think they are talking about Dani. I tend to think Brendon wants to stick with Jeff & Jordon but Rachel wants to break off with Daniel. The game talk whispering drives me craaaaaaaaaaaazy.

So they stop talking game and talking in a regular voice.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So ironic that Rachel says that Cassi has the worst gameplayanimated_rotfl.gif

She really has no clue

Hate to point this out but Rachel is still in the game, as a matter of fact she is HOH, again. Cassie is out on week 2. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out the answer to this one.

Hate to point this out but Rachel is still in the game, as a matter of fact she is HOH, again. Cassie is out on week 2. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out the answer to this one.

Oh I was waiting for someone to say that.... bottom line is Rachel's social game sucks... doesn't matter how long she is in the game, she'll never win, the irony is she doesn't see it

I never said that Cassi had good game in my post, just ironic that Rachel would be the one to comment on anyones gameplay

Rachel has NO social game what so ever. Competitions can only take you so far. Ask Janelle. Rachel will NEVER win this game, due to her bitchy attitude. She said she wanted to come in the game to change the way people think about her, but she's playing and doing the SAME stuff she did last year. Guess she didn't learn.

She's a great competitor, but a VERY unlikeable person.

Oh I was waiting for someone to say that.... bottom line is Rachel's social game sucks... doesn't matter how long she is in the game, she'll never win, the irony is she doesn't see it

I dont disagree with you that Rachel has a poor social game but she is physically strong, good at quizzes and she is highly competitive. She's direct and tells people what she thinks. Is that worse then talking sh*t behind ones back? She is not mean-spirited like some of the other house guests and she doesnt hit below the belt. I respect her for that. Cassie hit below the belt- all the time claiming to be the truth-teller, the sweet southern girl, the victim. I respect Rachel's gameplay far more then someone who claims to be one thing when clearly another.

I can't wait to see Rach-hell on the block. She'd loose the vote even against Casey Anthony!

Not sure what everyone thought they heard during the whispering between Dani and Rachel but, Dani is NOT trying to get Rachel to put up J/J. She's trying to get her to put up Dom and Adam (instead of Lawon/Kalia... which is what Rachel originally told Dani she wants to do.) Because Dani wants ADAM out this week.

Yes, Dani did plant the seeds of doubt between J/J and Brenchel but, Dani doesn't want a move made between the vets... yet. (I think she wants the F6 to be the vets + Dom. And, when they have to go against each other... J/J and Brenchel will take each other out and leave her alone... even if it's before F6.)

Not sure what everyone thought they heard during the whispering between Dani and Rachel but, Dani is NOT trying to get Rachel to put up J/J. She's trying to get her to put up Dom and Adam (instead of Lawon/Kalia... which is what Rachel originally told Dani she wants to do.) Because Dani wants ADAM out this week.

Yes, Dani did plant the seeds of doubt between J/J and Brenchel but, Dani doesn't want a move made between the vets... yet. (I think she wants the F6 to be the vets + Dom. And, when they have to go against each other... J/J and Brenchel will take each other out and leave her alone... even if it's before F6.)

Agree

That's a pretty good plan by Daniele actually. I am respecting her game a lot more this year.

Hmmmm....Cassie is gone and Rachel is HOH. Yes, I guess that is bad game play on Rachel's part. Not to mention that Cassie was eliminated 9-0.

Being the biggest target in the house once your HOH reign is over isnt exactly great game play either, not to mention your 2nd time around doing this and youre still as obnoxious and annoying as your 1st season.

I agree! Rachel should down play some.She is the first one they will come after if she keeps winning.Winning everything doesn't make it good game play,it's the way you act in the house.Rachel isn't very smart at all.

Hmmmm....Cassie is gone and Rachel is HOH. Yes, I guess that is bad game play on Rachel's part. Not to mention that Cassie was eliminated 9-0.

Cassi wasn't eliminated 9-0 cause she wasn't liked. It's because ppl are afraid if they vote against the vets that the vets will come after them. Cassi was liked by everyone in that house except from Rachel,cause Rachel is jealous of Cassi... Just sayin

Winning comps but having poor social skills does not make Rachel a great game player. It doesn't matter that she's still in the house. Being overly competitive in a social game is not good game play because as some has stated, she will never take home the 500k. A possible 50k because she would be the best person to take with you to final 2. Because of her "great game play" everyone hates her.

I think she said she only gets to eat what's in her hoh basket. I was hoping they'd give her oatmeal in her basket. :animated_rotfl:

ha-ha now that be funny :animated_rotfl:

Well clearly Rachel is a whole lot more intelligent than she looks (or acts). Her ability to win challenges is very impressive. However, just like Survivor, the social game is just as important as the physical and mental aspect and at that, Rachel sucks. I just can't imagine anyone awarding the final prize to that "catty, catty girl".

Rachel has NO social game what so ever. Competitions can only take you so far. Ask Janelle. Rachel will NEVER win this game, due to her bitchy attitude. She said she wanted to come in the game to change the way people think about her, but she's playing and doing the SAME stuff she did last year. Guess she didn't learn.

She's a great competitor, but a VERY unlikeable person.

Yep, that's why she'll never win BB. She could make it to F2 because she's great at comps but no one likes the skanky bitch and no one would ever want to give her a half mill because of how she acts. She has the worst social gameplay in BB history. Her reputation is well-earned/deserved.

Archived