Rachel - Week 3 - HOH

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rachel isn't running anything but her large mouth

Plus she really has not competed against anyone great, I really am not even perturbed that she won, cause once Shelly, Dani can play I then will say game on Rachel is just a big bore

Rachel won't put J/J up because it would be the dumbest move in the game. Brenchel and J/J have no choice but, to play together until there are no other options because once one of them is broken up... the other duo becomes #1 target for everyone left in the house.

Plus, if one of the J's is gone then next week who is playing for HoH to keep Brenchel... only Brendon and maybe Porshe?

Is she no longer on slop?

When she was explaining it the other day on the feeds, she said if she wins HOH she will still be on slop but she will be able to eat any extra food she gets in her HOH basket. That's what she said anyway - whether it is true or not, who knows.

If Rachel wants Lawon out... which I think she does. The smart move would be to put up Adam/Dom and whoever wins PoV, takes them down and puts Lawon/Kalia up.

Jordan will regret not backdooring Brenchal...she could have made such a game changing move. I wish she would have put them up and broke them up.

In week 2 you don't get rid of the biggest target. You leave them in the game.

In week 2 you don't get rid of the biggest target. You leave them in the game.

Exactly... it's too early for an alliance to make a move on each other. They need the numbers to be in their favor and it's not there yet.

:sadwalk: I'm soooo bummed.

Another week of Rachel holding court in the HOH Room.

Her ego will get sooo fat that she won't be able to fit into

those glitzy clothes she brought with her.

:sadwalk: I'm soooo bummed.

Another week of Rachel holding court in the HOH Room.

Her ego will get sooo fat that she won't be able to fit into

those glitzy clothes she brought with her.

oh come on this has got to be a bad joke... , I left work before comp and came home to this fraganakle bull smh

So Dani just told Clifford that Lawon hates Jeff and would go after him. Dani told Cliff that we have the votes, Brendon, Dani, Kalia, Shelly and Lawon. Dammit. HOH only a few hours and already thinking of splitting up J/J. I figured she would wait a day or two. Dani said that there is no way that they can make it to the final 5.

Dani just told Rachel that J&J told Dom that if they had to chose between B&R and them who would he go with. She is trying to turn Rachel against Jeff and Jordon. Lots of whispering and missing a lot of the conversation.

Rachel's mind:

1. Do I put up Jordan because she didn't follow my wishes to put up Cassi from the get go and for telling me to keep my mouth shut when I was giving her my crocodile tears in the HOH room?

2. Do I put up Jeff because he jumped me for opening my evil mouth during the Veto comp?

3. Do I put up Kalia because during tonight's HOH comp she answered the question of who would steal someones husband with MY NAME?

4. Let me seeeeeee, who else ruffled my feathers this past week? :animated_scratchchin:

I need to put everyone's names that dared speak ill about MY HIGHNESS this week in a hat and start drawing names to put up on the block :animated_scratchchin:

Unfortunately that's how Rachel plays the game.....PERSONAL!!!!

I see a Dom/Adam nomination this week.

With Danielle in her ear if they win POV to back door Lawon/Kalia. Dani wont have her back door J/J this week, because they're still beneficial to Dani.

This is Rachel's HOH but Dani will run the show. Dani I think has the intention of taking Rachel to the end because no one will vote for Rachel to win over Dani.

Archived