Brendon - Week 3 PoV Winner

Brendon telling Adam if he goes against him then he will not get his vote in the jury house. He is really preaching to Adam that he needs to work the way way he wants and do what he says.........:outfitted_pirate:

Adam is giving all his loyalty to Brendon. (he says)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Rach keeps the Noms the same...

The Newbies could all vote to keep Dom so they

will have a strong player against the seasoned couples

after the couples split happens.

I'm sure they're all thinking this smoke they've been blowing

up the Newbie's ummm ..., is just THAT ... smoke.

Everyone is out for themselves. As it should be.

Good possibility Dani will still get her wish to keep Dom in the HOUSE.

Edit: just counted what the votes could be if this happened...

forgot Porsche will vote how Rach wants her to. That would make it a tie vote. Possibility Rach would make the last vote ????

LOL... maybe I should just say NEVER MIND :lipsrsealed2:

If Rach keeps the Noms the same...

The Newbies could all vote to keep Dom so they

will have a strong player against the seasoned couples

after the couples split happens.

I'm sure they're all thinking this smoke they've been blowing

up the Newbie's ummm ..., is just THAT ... smoke.

Everyone is out for themselves. As it should be.

Good possibility Dani will still get her wish to keep Dom in the HOUSE.

I think it will be a tie that Rachel will break. Voting Dom out will be Jeff, Jordan, Shelly and Brendon.

I am thinkin so too, that Rachel will will have to break the tie, putting out Dom, and that will piss the hell outta Dani, and then game on kids, can't wait

:flags_unitedstates:

I am thinkin so too, that Rachel will will have to break the tie, putting out Dom, and that will piss the hell outta Dani, and then game on kids, can't wait

Cant't wait till something really starts that will be interesting

I so want to meet Brenden in a dark alley... he has to be the biggest ______ (fill in the blank) ever. He can't stand Rach talking and tells her to hush all the time... he is threatening Adam and saying if he finds out that he has been talking then blah blah blah...

I completely agree! When I see Jeff and Jordan, sometimes he'll hush her so that she doesn't ruin gameplay, but somehow it's different. I just see Brendan and Rachel as a father and daughter (I know, creepy) instead of an engaged couple.

You know I have tried to like them and then end up disliking them but I think that Brendon truly wants to win this game this time and he is playing a much smarter game. I think Rachel can't handle people being on her side and still has visions of last season she doesn't have to do all of the work she now has 3 other people working with her. Once she realizes that I think she may calm down who knows but if Brendon continues to play smart I think he has a chance to win.

I hated how Brenda was PMS'ing all over Rachel in last night's episode and giving her grief. Even though she was feeling sorry for herself like she always did because OMW Jordan didn't pick her to go up and hang out with them, I couldn't help feeling sorry for her. I've been in that situation with a guy who was controlling like that on LITTLE things. It's irritating. Feels like you can't breathe sometimes. I think Rachel needs to get out of this relationship. She'll be much happier and healthier in the long run.

I do have to admit that Brendon has his head in the game even though he sucks as a boyfriend. Oh I mean Fiance.

That was awesome on the show last night when Jeff was in the DR saying "I had no idea... Rachel's engaged! I just found out they're engaged! I don't know if anybody knew that around here but Rachel's engaged!" :animated_rotfl:

As annoying as I think Brendon is, his play this season has been completely brilliant. He really knows how to take best advantage of HOH and inspire loyalty from everyone in the house whether or not he is actually working with them. Plus he has been playing Daniele like a fiddle and keeping a very cool head when she throws temper tantrums. Player of the season so far! I don't think Rachel would last long without him.

I agree and as much as I have dogged on him I am seeing him play a different game this time around, now if hre can keep jeffs head from exploding ,lol, we will see, but Jeff is pissed

As much as I don't care for Brendan I have to say he is playing the best game so far. Jeff is my favorite. He just needs to keep his hot head under control. Jordan is the perfect person and really keeps him in line.

he gets emotional about his relationship, but he has a grip right now on this game and what is going on and who is doin what to who,lol

As much as I don't care for Brendan I have to say he is playing the best game so far. Jeff is my favorite. He just needs to keep his hot head under control. Jordan is the perfect person and really keeps him in line.

Yeah, I'm noticing that too.

It seems like the BB-Good-Game-Play-Spirit has moved from Dani to Brendon lately while the Psycho-Fever has passed from Rachel to Dani.

Before this, Brendon seemed focused on trying to keep Rachel in check which was definitely smart, but this week he seems to be really on top of everything that's going on in the house right now. I like that he's actually sticking up for his alliance even after considering all other options out there.

Course he's still a knob when it come's to Rachel's pouting. :faint:

"Brendon says I told them to lets get the Bible out to swear on. He says, "At least he can condemn everyone to hell." if they're lying."

Uhm, isn't he forgetting the commandment "Thou shalt not show penis pictures to other women over twitter"? Hypocrite. He's the last one who should be throwing stones from his glass house.

"Brendon says I told them to lets get the Bible out to swear on. He says, "At least he can condemn everyone to hell." if they're lying."

Uhm, isn't he forgetting the commandment "Thou shalt not show penis pictures to other women over twitter"? Hypocrite. He's the last one who should be throwing stones from his glass house.

And didn't he get all hot and bothered over Cassi swearing on her family? But I guess he's above all rules, even his own.

And didn't he get all hot and bothered over Cassi swearing on her family? But I guess he's above all rules, even his own.

Not that I'm sticking up for Brendon but I think that was the point. They were making fun of people who say they will swear on the Bible or their families. It was tongue in cheek.

Archived