• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:smitten: Jeff is going nowhere

rachel will tease with putting him up

to make good tv

but ultimately i see her targeting adam/dom

lawon /kalia would be a waste :animated_bouncy:

Yeah, I'm kinda worried for J&J this week.

Brenchel will obviously put up Kalia and Lawon but if K&L win VETO, will they do the right thing and put up Dom & Adam... or Jeff and Jordan?

Or will the Brenchel beast hope for Dom & Adam to win it, and use the VETO to take Kalia & Lawon off the block? If so, they would have no choice but to nominate J&J. :shocking:

I'm really hoping they stay true to J&J but I never fully trust Rachel & Brendon.

:rolleyes: bossy bossy bossy, I know what happened when, I am not the least bit upset that Jeff lost the HOH, yes I woulda liked to see him win, but it was not in the cards this week, his time will come when it really counts, cause as I said Rachel is running nothing but her mouth and showing her big arse, they did not edit her too well this week,s ays alot

I am not the least bit upset that Jeff lost the HOH, yes I woulda liked to see him win, but it was not in the cards this week, his time will come when it really counts.

I'm not the least bit worried if J/J get Nom'd (which they won't) but, if they did, come Live eviction night, America will have voted for them to have the "Coop Da What" which will keep them around for a few more weeks and then they can turn around and put up Brenchel (If, they are not Hoh) and split up the gruesome twosome! Pretty sad when BB has become so predictable! :animated_scratchchin:

I'm not the least bit worried if J/J get Nom'd (which they won't) but, if they did, come Live eviction night, America will have voted for them to have the "Coop Da What" which will keep them around for a few more weeks and then they can turn around and put up Brenchel (If, they are not Hoh) and split up the gruesome twosome! Pretty sad when BB has become so predictable! :animated_scratchchin:

:animated_wave: Hi Reapy. Agree and I know Grodner ain't lettin them go anywhere just yet, even tho it has become predictable I find a lot of it hilarious,lolol

Of all the Vets he's the only one I can stomach winning this season. Jordan I like too but she's already won.

Of all the Vets he's the only one I can stomach winning this season. Jordan I like too but she's already won.

agree and I am sure Jordon is just there to support Jeff, as she already won, go Jeff

I don't think Jeff was really that into Jordan until she won the prize money. And even at that, it sounds like

he's still not willing to relocate to her state to be closer to her (she mentioned this in the interview with Julie

last night, that they can't even manage to live in the same state, let alone get married).

I just think she needs to move on. And there is no doubt she can do so much better than Jeff.

apparently jeff won a prize and decided not to share with brendon/rachel :animated_bouncy:

I think they make a great couple. They work out their differences in a calm, adult-like manner. Brenchel being in there really shows the stark differences between how a solid couple and a doomed couple handle things.

Yes and no. They aren't as affectionate with each other this season as they were on their season. They don't live in the same state.. they're not even talking marriage. They talk like good friends more than a romantic couple. My guess is they're better as friends than lovers, but still make couple appearances for the sake of publicity/money.

I dunno, that's just how it seems to me.

And ugh.. people say he has this great social game, and rachel's is terrible.. but you could just tell last night he didn't want to be anywhere near her.. The look on his face when Rachel was saying they were fine.. pretty much said it all. I'd think he'd carry his cards closer to his chest than that. Even if you don't like a person.. seems way too soon in the season to be laying your cards out like that.

Archived