Jeff - Week 3

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wan to see the blow up that is comin down the pike today,lolol

I think I might be the only person who does not like Jeff.

He is a jerk and I do not like him, AT all.

:animated_wave: you know me Alexandria I like you so whoever you like or don't like is fine with me

YES!!! It's about time!!! GO JEFF!!! House meeting! Call everyone out! :party_smilie:

Ok Jordan just asked Jeff to make her a burger and even though he is upset he started making her one. :cheeseburger:

Ooh... house meeting. Makes me wish I had the feeds now...

Ooh... house meeting. Makes me wish I had the feeds now...

Ooh, I can't wait to go home and see this one. Auroradawn, I bet you do wish you had the feeds. They can be very entertaining!

I musta MISSED it lol

before it's all said and done there will be trouble specially if they give them booze tonight,lolol

:food-smiley-005: I'm gonna have to go out and run my errands here in a minute, I;ve been glued to this house since BB started,lol, I need to get some ice cream and chocolate in the house, I know I am a tad different, its just ooo damn hot here right now to drink

I know Jeff has a hot head but I love a good smack down,lol

dead dull boring

I think I might be the only person who does not like Jeff.

He is a jerk and I do not like him, AT all.

Oh no! You are not the only one. When his back is up against a wall, his true colors shine - an absolute hothead jerk! He is mad at Dani for wanting to put him up saying can you beleive that #$@*^??? What is she thinking??? However, Jordan and him were very close doing the same thing to Rachel and Brendon last week and chickened out. What is the difference?

And .. he thinks that everyone is there playing to get them (the sweetheart couple) further in the game. He is a freak!!

He is mad at Dani for wanting to put him up saying can you beleive that #$@*^??? What is she thinking??? However, Jordan and him were very close doing the same thing to Rachel and Brendon last week and chickened out. What is the difference?

The difference is he didn't chicken out, he realized that it would be a stupid move to put R & B on the block.

The difference is he didn't chicken out, he realized that it would be a stupid move to put R & B on the block.

Correct, Bigguy - he basically said he would support Jordan if she decided to do that, but she decided (and he supported) that is was too early to make that kind of a move, and it would ruin their credibility with anyone else they tried to align with as well.

But the whole thing is that they "thought" about it and it is the same thing that Dani is "thinking" about. Why is it OK when it is Jeffy?

Dani was more than just thinking about it.

She was campaining for it...to everybody.

Big difference.

Do you also agree with Jeff that Dani should only be playing the game to further him and Jordan?

I think she and all of the Vets should have stuck with their original plan of sticking together until they go to singles.

Dani got too anxious and jumped the gun a week or two too early.

Must be part of her "5 steps ahead of everybody else" notion. :rolleyes:

Archived