Jeff - Week 3

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Len! Looks like he's getting somethin somethin in that towel picture. :o

I guess having a long distance relationship has some advantages. At least J/J are not so sickeningly co-dependent like Brenchel. Too bad there is nowhere they can sneak off to...

Nope, just went back and re-watched the interview with Julie. I didn't "re-interpret" anything. LOL

And I don't have strong feeling either way about Jeffdon. I just call it like I see it. And I see that

Jeff is an ass.

I stick by my original point. Jordan can do much, much better.

:animated_rotfl: oh yeah jeff is an ass alright he has a beautiful ass, hell yeah,lololololol!!!!!!!!

sorry, I think you heard what jordan said different than what she meant, she is not interested in marriage just yet, laughed and said we have to get in the same state first, so what?? Everyone hears things different and you definately heard something different than Jordan said or meant, in my opinion anyway,lololol

He's a moron that belittles his so called girlfriend by playing on her stupidity. She just feels country lucky to have some decent Chicago big city guy want her so she allows it. Perfect match.

He's a moron that belittles his so called girlfriend by playing on her stupidity. She just feels country lucky to have some decent Chicago big city guy want her so she allows it. Perfect match.

THANK YOU I thought I was the only one who saw that.

Ok the evict Dominic. They have America vote back in evicted HG. Keith, Cassie or Dominic. From what I am reading out there they want Cassie back to go after Rachel.

So who will Cassie align with? Dani and her weak Newbie alliance or with J&J and R&B. ?? Or will there be 3 alliances?

1) J&J, Cassie and Shelly

2) R&B and Dani?

3) The rest of the newbies being a 3rd alliance.

Lots of good possibilities.

Ok the evict Dominic. They have America vote back in evicted HG. Keith, Cassie or Dominic. From what I am reading out there they want Cassie back to go after Rachel.

So who will Cassie align with? Dani and her weak Newbie alliance or with J&J and R&B. ?? Or will there be 3 alliances?

1) J&J, Cassie and Shelly

2) R&B and Dani?

3) The rest of the newbies being a 3rd alliance.

Lots of good possibilities.

I think Cassi would be smart to align with Jeff and Jordan. Cause a further rift in the Brenchal/J&J alliance.

Archived