Jeff - Week 3

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think if after watching how she behaved in a previous season of BB and then were thrown in the house to play BB with her, we'd probably have a hard time being cordial to her too. I know I would.

They had their chance to ged rid of them but they didn't so now J/J have to deal with it.

They had their chance to ged rid of them but they didn't so now J/J have to deal with it.

Agreed! Brendon should have been backdoored instead of Cassi. Brenchel is a more formidable opponent and everyone else would have been relieved!

I don't think Jeff was really that into Jordan until she won the prize money. And even at that, it sounds like

he's still not willing to relocate to her state to be closer to her (she mentioned this in the interview with Julie

last night, that they can't even manage to live in the same state, let alone get married).

I just think she needs to move on. And there is no doubt she can do so much better than Jeff.

I think you re-interpreted what she said just a bit. She didn't really say it like that. It was more like they were working on them both living in the same state, and weren't talking about marriage yet. Taking baby steps, I think she said. I don't think there is anything wrong with taking things slowly and making sure you are right for each other. I also don't think they have to be all over each other all the time to show affection. I'm sure for people that don't like Jordeff, it's fun to find ways to pick apart their relationship, but to me they seem just fine. Way more secure in one another than the "engaged couple" in the house. JMHO of course!

The J's, dummies. Last week they had their chance to break up RB's. To soon to make a big move? Nope, ya take your chance when ya get your chance. Might not happen again. Duh :cookoo:

Don't let the vile Brenchel monster send this face away!

bblite2011-07-22162632.jpg

Thanks Straycat - Looks like Jeff is up in HOH charming the Green Brenchal monster. Looks like they are good for another week.

I don't think there is anything wrong with taking things slowly and making sure you are right for each other.

It doesn't get any slower than a long distance relationship and living in different states is a sure way of getting to know a person. :rolleyes:

I think having a long distance relationship works great if the cpl involved are secure within themselves. My husband (rest his soul) was from a different state and we worked it out great, going back and forth, it was a blast traveling alot, we were married 17 yrs till he passed, and it was the best relationship I ever had with a man, we took our time, traveled around, got to know each other, and we stayed till did us part, so I think J/J are on the right track. not everyone does it exactly the same you do what is best for them. So I really respect them and how they carry themselves on the telly.

I think having a long distance relationship works great if the cpl involved are secure within themselves. My husband (rest his soul) was from a different state and we worked it out great, going back and forth, it was a blast traveling alot, we were married 17 yrs till he passed, and it was the best relationship I ever had with a man, we took our time, traveled around, got to know each other, and we stayed till did us part, so I think J/J are on the right track. not everyone does it exactly the same you do what is best for them. So I really respect them and how they carry themselves on the telly.

Me, too. For some reason, there are some who believe that J/J can only be in love if they carry on like rabbits in heat like 'er Brenchal last year? Gross. I don't want to see that from anyone. Even Jeff and Jordan. I think they've been together long enough now that they are much more settled and secure in their relationship than Brenchal will ever be. That's why Brenchal is constantly trying to confirm their relationship status to us. :animated_shocking:

I say bring out the umbrellas , to cover the rainin on their parade,lol, they are together inthe lounge room havin fun together

Jeff and Jordon just hanging out talking silly stuff

2iaddsm.jpg

Yeah, you know, though, they just aren't affectionate enough with each other (insert sarcasm). He's resting his head on her lap, and she is playing with his hair - nope no affection there at all. They might as well be strangers! :animated_rotfl:

Nope, just went back and re-watched the interview with Julie. I didn't "re-interpret" anything. LOL

And I don't have strong feeling either way about Jeffdon. I just call it like I see it. And I see that

Jeff is an ass.

I stick by my original point. Jordan can do much, much better.

I think you re-interpreted what she said just a bit. She didn't really say it like that. It was more like they were working on them both living in the same state, and weren't talking about marriage yet. Taking baby steps, I think she said. I don't think there is anything wrong with taking things slowly and making sure you are right for each other. I also don't think they have to be all over each other all the time to show affection. I'm sure for people that don't like Jordeff, it's fun to find ways to pick apart their relationship, but to me they seem just fine. Way more secure in one another than the "engaged couple" in the house. JMHO of course!

Nope, just went back and re-watched the interview with Julie. I didn't "re-interpret" anything. LOL

And I don't have strong feeling either way about Jeffdon. I just call it like I see it. And I see that

Jeff is an ass.

I stick by my original point. Jordan can do much, much better.

Ditto

Archived