Daniele - Week 3

The meeting of the vets was a total wash. They don't trust her and she knows it, she never had any intention of staying with an alliance that included her dad, her plan the whole time was to have her own little group. Who says I don't have a problem with voting my dad out the first week??? Her problem is that she isn't as smart as she thinks she is. Anyone with a brain would not turn on their alliance in week 3, sure she has all the newbies up her butt but she didn't have the power to pull off this backdoor plan and now she knows that Jeff knows it was her and Dominic is paying for Danielle's stupid game play. I love how she says she got ripped off her season her dad played the game for her and took all the heat for everything to keep her in the game, she did not deserve to win he did. I noticed that Danielle talks a good game but she doesn't have the guts to say what she really wants to anyones face, notice how she was name calling as soon as she was with her little jammie group.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In her face?

haha, they may be onto them, but it would be stupid to put her up now. PLUS who said she won't win the Next HOH? she is the best her in challenges...

I know you say you can't rule out the Newbies, but only 1 newbie has won a challenge this entire season.

dani is far from out of this season.

The meeting of the vets was a total wash. They don't trust her and she knows it, she never had any intention of staying with an alliance that included her dad, her plan the whole time was to have her own little group. Who says I don't have a problem with voting my dad out the first week??? Her problem is that she isn't as smart as she thinks she is. Anyone with a brain would not turn on their alliance in week 3, sure she has all the newbies up her butt but she didn't have the power to pull off this backdoor plan and now she knows that Jeff knows it was her and Dominic is paying for Danielle's stupid game play. I love how she says she got ripped off her season her dad played the game for her and took all the heat for everything to keep her in the game, she did not deserve to win he did. I noticed that Danielle talks a good game but she doesn't have the guts to say what she really wants to anyones face, notice how she was name calling as soon as she was with her little jammie group.

and what she says is "passive agressive" the mean comments are backhanded and said like a joke but are meant to be mean, she aint joking. I think she is a gorge girl who could be so good in this game if she was a nicer person, just sayin, I think her dad is sincerely a Nicer person then she is, he comes off all rough and tuff but the guy has a lot of heart, and he did pull her ass out of a lot of poo poo on their season

Marty... I agree

Just tried to watch the feeds for a little.

All 4 cameras on Dani and Dom in one of the bedrooms... can't hear

a word Dani is saying... and only catch every other word Dom is saying.

Caught about a minute of Kalia (before she got called to DR) and couldn't

hear or understand a word she said either.

Just checked and all 4 cams are on a few HG's in kitchen.

4 cameras should be equal to at least 4 rooms... Bummed out here too

I think Dani is such a repeat of her last season... found someone to latch onto and ride through. Unfortunately, the person she latched onto this time isn't very good (or just didn't catch a break, idk) so she ruined it all.... Would have been a completely different game if Dick had stayed in! I see this season being REALLY boring....

I think Dani is such a repeat of her last season... found someone to latch onto and ride through. Unfortunately, the person she latched onto this time isn't very good (or just didn't catch a break, idk) so she ruined it all.... Would have been a completely different game if Dick had stayed in! I see this season being REALLY boring....

I'm sorry, You can not like her that's fine.. but i dont understand how you can say she rode through her season? she made it to the final 2, and she won the most competitions throughout the season...

oh yeah, and of all time.

I'm sorry, You can not like her that's fine.. but i dont understand how you can say she rode through her season? she made it to the final 2, and she won the most competitions throughout the season...

oh yeah, and of all time.

I thought she tied with Janelle.

I think they are saying that Dani spent too much time with Nick in the beginning and her dad pulled her out of that, but yes Dani did win competitions

true dat

they all had someone watching out for each other, but I think ED was the best guy to have in your corner

Geez.......I was actually starting to like her AND Dom as the 3rd "couple".....IMO, just listening to all the "America Player" talk that started up, I think she thought if she got Jeff out of the way, Dom could get it and give her a big advantage going forward. May not make sense to anyone else, but it is the only thing that makes sense to me.

She just said a while ago to Kalia that she only came back into the house to prove a point and that point was that she got robbed on her season, Seriously? after all this time and you are thinkin you got robbed and ppl really wnated you to win instead of your dad?? I don't think so. She obviously is not having fun and taking this waayyy too seariously way too soon and it will be her downfall

I always thought she was bitter that he won and she didn't. I also said she and her dad would be BFF's until the money ran out. He took her to Europe and bought her a car I think.

She almost likes to do things that she thinks might piss him off. Like the rainbow tattoo - and her remark about being lesbian. I really don't think she is a lesbian but if it bugs her dad she would say so. Then she was telling Dom that she has lots and lots of friends that she is just friends with benefits with and if they get too attached she just moves on.

I just don't see that is being in a good,healthy place in her life. I don't begrudge her any of those activities if they make her happy - I just don't get the feeling she is happy.

JMO

I sooo agree with you and with all the mean spirited back handed comments she makes it does seem she is not very happy, sad, cause she has the looks and could be soooo much more than she is or does, I have no idea what she even does for work

I also thought she was pissed off that ED won that yr, but until I heard her out and out say it tonight I could not be for sure, so now we know

I alao thought she resented her Dad for winning but there seemed to be so much "other" stuff between them, it was hard to figure out any feelings between them.......which seems to still be true. She certainly wouldn't be the first child who only wanted contact with their parents if it could somehow benefit them. On the other hand, I don't know either of them personally, but IMO, from how she's being portrayed on TV seems to me to be, female, looking for love in all the wrong places because daddy was never around.

I'm wondering if things get too ugly for her in the next couple days (since she's been outed) will she opt to just walk out the front door on eviction night? :animated_scratchchin:

It would save Dom from leaving, and save her from facing an angry house alone.

Also, she'd prolly get voted back in by America a week or so later.

Probably the only way she'd be able to redeem herself in Dom's eyes and the floaters might respect her more.

(also it seems like something BB would try and convince her to do just for ratings)

IMO, she's scared of the history that surrounds her & her Dad......I like her but I think the whole DD past and history is getting into her head, which does kind of surprise me because she seemedto be so altogether at the start of the show. Then, it was almost like her past took over and she hooked onto the first, cute, available guy........I remember wondering and posting,(not that I'm proud of it), is this domiNICK going to be her downfall, again(?)

Dani is one of those girls, IMO, that is talented and smart and funny but can't help shooting herself in the foot because she just doesn't see what the world sees......always thinking she has to have a man (daddy) to carry her over the finish line.......wake up girl.....IMO, she is a tougher competitor than Rachel.....but she does need a partner, I'm thinking Dani/Shelly, could rock the house.

she seemed sooo afraid and nervous tonight aobut all the stuff she has done and what is gonna happen, i think this girl has noooo self esteem and that is why she hooked up with dom right off, she did the same with Nick and I think while she says he is here to prove she was robbed, i think really she is afraid to play this game without Dad

I agree, she was in a GREAT position......the other couples realized that she needed a partner, agreed it should be Dom, and realistically, there was NO WAY that the 6 of them, playing together, wouldn't have been the FINAL 6. I just don't get it. WTF?

Archived