Daniele - Week 3

here we go again she is on another please keep dominic rant in the hoh :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG Danielle is yelling at Brendon and Rachael. She told them again that if Dominic leaves she will be PISSED!

She is really raising her voice. She keeps wah wah wah that is was supposed to be the 4 of them. Dani, Dom, Brendon and Rachael.

She is yelling at Brendon don't talk down to me. I am not stupid Brendon. I have played this game many times.

:food-smiley-005:

this is getting good and ugly at the same time this conversation in the hoh room :animated_bouncy:

OMG I can't believe Dani's temper. I started out this season rooting for her but she is such a petulant brat and very condescending. I am surprised that Brendon is letting her tell him to be quiet and for him to listen to her.

Wow is anyone else listening to this?

Ya I'm surprised brendon kept his cool. Shows how good of a player he is. And I love how Daniele keeps saying that it was the vets idea to get closer to Dom. She was the one flirting with him since day one and wanted Cassie out so she could have Dom all to herself. Now she says that it was "RACHEL'S" Idea to get closer. Wow she is a bad game player with all these horrible cover ups

not anymore she's talking to Dom and they are bashing Jeff. Brendon planted the seed they can't trust Dom and she FLIPPED. Now her and Dom say they have till thursday to make them feel comfortable LOL

I like how Dani forgets that the reason she made it in her season was in large part to having Eric as america's player who kept Evel in the game, who in turn kept her in the game.

She is a great competitor in her own right, however her season didn't have players like Brendon, Jeff, Racheal.

yes, i posted most of the fight in the live updates, there is gonna be a bigger fight after pov, when they are go up to the hoh room to hash it out Brendon and Jeff were sooo pissed when they were comaring notes right before we went to trivia, Jeff wants to confront dani and Brendon says ok but he has to keep his head in case the relationship is salvageable toat least use her, they say she can never be trusted again. Dom, called Jeff bi polar when he was talking to Dani and said Jeff better leave him alone, cause he Dom will "drop" him, uh not likely Dom

Back up in the hoh Brendon says I hope ED is watching this and seeing what a stupid thing Dani has done. When Brendon suggested to Dani that they all come up to the hoh room and talk about it and about Jeff and hers issues, Dani did not want to do that,she said I will take care of it wilth Jeff, cause she knows she has lied on him, and she is not planning on squaring anything with Jeff,lol

Jeff and Brendon were just talking in HOH about getting all the vets together and confronting Dani. Jeff says he's ready to go off on her because of all the backstabbing she's been doing to him.

It does crack me up to listen to these vets and they think everybody else is suppose to give up their game to get THEM further along. Dani is working on her own thanks to Dick leaving and she does what she thinks she needs to do to get further in this game. You can't blame her for that because that's what they're all suppose to be doing!!! animated_rotfl.gif

But you have to admit that Dani made some very stupid moves. Before week 3 she was trying to cut down her alliance. That only goes to show B&R that she has the rest of the newbies with her.

Very stupid move and it was not in her own best interest. She needed to ride farther along before she went to war with her alliance. She was sitting really pretty but now has been caught is a lot of lies and her own agenda is exposed. Dom would still be in the game if she had just let the alliance play out. She keeps going back and back and showing extreme anger.

It does crack me up to listen to these vets and they think everybody else is suppose to give up their game to get THEM further along. Dani is working on her own thanks to Dick leaving and she does what she thinks she needs to do to get further in this game. You can't blame her for that because that's what they're all suppose to be doing!!!

But how in the world was this going to get her game further? She was already in a very solid alliance that already had both the numbers and the best competitors. Even if for some reason she didn't think this was a great situation, it was way to early to make a move like this, especially when her alliance has been HOH every single week. Trying to split the vets up this early was beyond risky-- it was suicide. Now no amount of backtracking can save her butt. And Brendon is playing her so brilliantly I don't think she'd put either of the vet pairs up even if she did win HOH this week whether Dom goes home or not.

But how in the world was this going to get her game further? She was already in a very solid alliance that already had both the numbers and the best competitors. Even if for some reason she didn't think this was a great situation, it was way to early to make a move like this, especially when her alliance has been HOH every single week. Trying to split the vets up this early was beyond risky-- it was suicide. Now no amount of backtracking can save her butt. And Brendon is playing her so brilliantly I don't think she'd put either of the vet pairs up even if she did win HOH this week whether Dom goes home or not.

Exactly she had a strong alliance but I think she thought she was the smartest player in the house and has her own agenda. Since Daddy left she was free to play her own game and I think she was trying to prove she is the smartest big brother player ever..... Problem is that she doesn't have the power and she doesn't have the votes to get her way. She underestimated Brendon and Rachel mostly Brendon and she thought she could get them to turn on Jeff and Jordon but they are smart enough (Brendon) to know it is too early in the game to try this. She should have shut her mouth and left it alone when she realized it wasn't going to work, now they are not going to trust her again. She can only get out 1 person not all 4.

Dani can do anything she wants but if you ask me, I think she is jealous of the 4 that she is trying to drag down, she was in no danger and she always gets herself sidetracked by some guy, they all said let the chips fall wherever they will when the thing goes to singles, so she shoulda just sat bck made her alliances played it cool and then come out playin for herslef with whatever alliances she has when it was time, this week was not the time, nor next week rrally. She has made some really mean and rude comments about J/J, shit she knows nothing about and it really is pettty and sounds like she is jealous, she even is putting words in Jeffs mouth that that he sdid not say about Jordan, she is talking out of her ass and being really bitchy about it, I was all for her until she started with all this, and really she is very passive agressive and says mean backhanded sruff in the name of its a joke, well some of the stuff if she had said that to me I woulda set her straight, just sayin, I now see she hasn't changed, she was mad when ED won their season and she does not I don't think have what it takes to win this season

I hated Daniele Season 8 but this season I really like her - and I still do...but I think she played too hard too fast this week. I know much of this has already been said but she was in a great position and shouldn't have gotten so greedy this week.

And, I do give Brendon credit for figuring out Daniele's real motivation because he is spot on about it. I can't stand the guy, and seriously listening to his lectures on the feeds makes me want to shake Rachel and tell her to get away from this guy, but he is handling this situation pretty well.

I believe Daniele can and probably will win the next HOH. It'll be great entertainment and probably be very confrontational but then what? She can't play the next week, she has at least 2, maybe 3 strong vets coming after her the next however many weeks she is still in the game and the people fighting for her are....Adam, Kalia and Lawon....maybe? She screwed herself.

At this point I think her best bet is to calm down, cut her losses with Dominic and try to do major damage control with Brendon/Rachel. She will probably still try to get Jeff out because she really has no choice. But she can just tell Brenchel she has to do this for herself but she's still with them. Jeff will never forgive her or work with her again but with him out of the game she can probably still work with Brendon or at the very least, Rachel.

agree spikes and I am not the biggest Brendon fan and I just think Daniele has done off the track and I think she is waayy more condescending then Brendon, wow, could ya see the 2 of them together?? lol

I love my dani!

I really hope this is an endurance competition,and that she wins it! (she could have easily of won it the first HOH)

So then i hope all the vets get together and fix everything.

I can't blame her for wanting to keep dom though.

I love my dani!

I really hope this is an endurance competition,and that she wins it! (she could have easily of won it the first HOH)

So then i hope all the vets get together and fix everything.

I can't blame her for wanting to keep dom though.

King not sure if you remember me. Used to be just "mjcms". lost my email and had to start over on Mortys. Just wanted to say I remember your love for dani in her season and it's great to see your dedication after all this time :) Even if I'm not a fan of her's. :)

King, I know how you love your Dani, and I do think she is gorg, just not liking her gamplay now,lol

Theme Song for the Big Brother house

http://youtu.be/bLtg9F_OXY4

This is not by who I was lookin for Dave Frisberg, but the lyrics are great,lololol

daniele now planning what she will say when they try to call them out on the backdoor thing, she will blame it on Shelly, better not Dani, Shelly will eat you alive, and I think she could, Kalia is eatin it up hanging onto every word Daniele says, I can see that this will be Dani's new bbf after Dom is gone,lololol

Archived