Daniele - Week 3

Exactly my point though: She's creating doubts about herself that were non-existent before. She had everyone backing her: both the newbies & the couples. Before she made the move to backdoor J&J, she was immune. Now J&J have her at the top of their list to evict.

If they made it to the top 5 or 6 together, that would be the time to break the couples up. I don't know... I just thing she played her hand way too early. Her alliance with the couples is apparently dead, and her closest ally is Dominic, who will likely be leaving. The newbies have no reason to rush to her side anymore.. she's going to be powerless.

In the end, she's the only one hurt by this scheme she tried to hatch. Sure, she could win HOHs, but before she went after J&J she didn't need to.

Controlling the votes is one thing, but unless she befriends people who can actually win competitions, her votes don't mean anything.. in the end someone from her newbie alliance will go home each week they don't win competitions.

I have to agree to disagree, Everyone is throwing the game except for Dominic, Brenchels and JJ. It is obvious that Kalia and Lawson are throwing it. Vets were not going to keep Dani because Brenchel had Porshe. Shelly is smart too in quizzes too. They are playing it safe, but when the numbers came down low enough newbies are going to fflip. They are just waiting for a chance at HOH! If she can get some on her side and flip the script at voting and it would not the cockiness out of the vets. She can do it. She just have to pull a Russell. Make others look guilty. Heck what she needs to do is set up JJ. Have Kali talk to them and tell Brenchel to listen in on converstaions. What happen to old school BB! I need Alison in that basket again....someone behind the couch listening... something...if you cant catch them make it up!!!

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing is, the Vet alliance told Danielle to get close as she could to Dom, so they would all play together till final six. Because she lost her partner in Dick. Which this didn't even make sense as couples break up way before final six. Next thing you know is two weeks in a row J&J are sticking with Adam and voting Dom out after she spent two weeks building trust with Dom at the request of the vets. And why are they even sticking with Adam? They made two deals with him and he broke both of them. So she got pissed and instead of just talking and regrouping with the vets, she thought she was close enough to Brenchel to throw J&J under the bus and get rid of a major player to further her own game. It makes sense why she did what she did, but she was so erratic about it, the plan back-fired.

But on the other hand J&J and Brenchel are so terrified as well as afraid of each other, they ran and told each other what was happening and now all fingers point to Dani and her bad game moves this week. The only thing that may work for her is it seems they are going to put up Kahlia and Lawon to keep all parties happy for the time being. It is still going to hurt her game because anyway you look at it she loses one of her supporters in Lawon. Maybe Adam can fall into his place? I still think if Dani or Jeff win this week they will gun for each other. Only thing is Dani might have the numbers over Jeff to control the votes, as she has a good deal of newbies on her side and one or two vets.

Her game was bad this week, but if she gets what she wants in Dom staying she will still be sitting pretty strong. Then all golden-key holders play this week and hopefully she wins and then takes a much strong position in the house.

The thing is, the Vet alliance told Danielle to get close as she could to Dom, so they would all play together till final six. Because she lost her partner in Dick. Which this didn't even make sense as couples break up way before final six. Next thing you know is two weeks in a row J&J are sticking with Adam and voting Dom out after she spent two weeks building trust with Dom at the request of the vets. And why are they even sticking with Adam? They made two deals with him and he broke both of them. So she got pissed and instead of just talking and regrouping with the vets, she thought she was close enough to Brenchel to throw J&J under the bus and get rid of a major player to further her own game. It makes sense why she did what she did, but she was so erratic about it, the plan back-fired.

But on the other hand J&J and Brenchel are so terrified as well as afraid of each other, they ran and told each other what was happening and now all fingers point to Dani and her bad game moves this week. The only thing that may work for her is it seems they are going to put up Kahlia and Lawon to keep all parties happy for the time being. It is still going to hurt her game because anyway you look at it she loses one of her supporters in Lawon. Maybe Adam can fall into his place? I still think if Dani or Jeff win this week they will gun for each other. Only thing is Dani might have the numbers over Jeff to control the votes, as she has a good deal of newbies on her side and one or two vets.

Her game was bad this week, but if she gets what she wants in Dom staying she will still be sitting pretty strong. Then all golden-key holders play this week and hopefully she wins and then takes a much strong position in the house.

I dont think the vets will end up keeping Dom. I could be wrong but I think they will stick with the noms as is, the vote will end up as a tie, and Rachel will break the tie and vote to evict Dom.

Rachel will want it to look like she was brave enough to do something "risky" and Dom is the risky vote. Rachel and Brendon will then have Adam on their side as they will have proven their loyalty to him.

That sounds like Dani's argument regarding Dominic: Why did the vets have her get close to him just to evict him...

Of all the newbies, I don't think anyone would deny the fact that Dominic is the strongest remaining. Having Dani become close to Dominic was a strategy in case he won any competitions, the vets hoped Dani would have some say in his nominations . That never came to be, so his usefulness has run out... They don't owe Dominic or Danielle anything.. it makes perfect sense to get rid of him so they have a better chance of continuing to win competitions. It's Dani who has forgotten the whole point, taken it personally & gone against her alliance.

It's the same thing that was done to Britney last year.. and it got almost their whole alliance to the end. It's a good strategy. Danielle apparently got too close to Dominic, but that's her mistake, maybe even her downfall.

My Alliance is falling apart, first Dominic, now they're turning on Daniele. Big Brother, I love the game, but it's so so frustrating. I love Rachel and Brendon, but at this point I don't have much confidence in them winning Big Brother. It's So So Frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shelly backstabbed Daniele, you can't trust anyone in the house. I don't know how Daniele is going to get out of this mess. But I hope she can get some genius going that is within her to survive and win Big Brother 13. She needs to get in touch with her genius to win, Evel Dick has it, so she has to find this

Thanks

If Dominic goes, I wish he could be voted back in

I Give up on Big Brother

That sounds like Dani's argument regarding Dominic: Why did the vets have her get close to him just to evict him...

Of all the newbies, I don't think anyone would deny the fact that Dominic is the strongest remaining. Having Dani become close to Dominic was a strategy in case he won any competitions, the vets hoped Dani would have some say in his nominations . That never came to be, so his usefulness has run out... They don't owe Dominic or Danielle anything.. it makes perfect sense to get rid of him so they have a better chance of continuing to win competitions. It's Dani who has forgotten the whole point, taken it personally & gone against her alliance.

It's the same thing that was done to Britney last year.. and it got almost their whole alliance to the end. It's a good strategy. Danielle apparently got too close to Dominic, but that's her mistake, maybe even her downfall.

I hope Daniele can regain her status again. But maybe not

If Evel Dick were in the house and Shelly told everything that Shelly is doing now, he'd be furious at her. Shelly is totally backstabbing Daniele. it's so frustrating. Hang in there Daniele. If Dominic goes, I really hope he can get back in the house

Daniele got herself in trouble when she kept pushing for one of her own alliance members (Jeff) to be back doored. That would have been pretty dumb. They were willing to bring Dominic on but Dani kept pressing for Jeff to be evicted. That would have left B&R vulnerable to Dani's newbie crew.

It is Dani's fault that Dominic is probably going home.

Daniele got herself in trouble when she kept pushing for one of her own alliance members (Jeff) to be back doored. That would have been pretty dumb. They were willing to bring Dominic on but Dani kept pressing for Jeff to be evicted. That would have left B&R vulnerable to Dani's newbie crew.

It is Dani's fault that Dominic is probably going home.

You're right. I just hope Brendon and Rachel can see the whole picture and see that if they decide to team up with Jeff and Jordan, they're really in deep trouble in that the majority of the house supports Jordan and Jeff. I hope they can forgive Daniele, but who knows? Who cares? I'm so sick of this frustrating game.

Daniel has blown it and will not be able to get the trust back that she would need to get much further in this game, and come on ppl Dom is an idiot, juvenile and always making everything a joke, so that noone really knows what the hell he is saying or thinking or if there is any truth to it, that does not make ppl trust you. To me Adam is not a threat, he acts like he knows this game, but he sure doesn't so anything but talk about much of nothing, he could be very easily led. He is sooo star struck he doesn't know which end is up , they should keep him and get rid of the ever changing his story Dom, who has hopped to everyone telling them whatever they want to hear. Ridiculous, all Dani has is Kalia, and that is nothing to write home about, and Dom, she has made no friends and it is all shades of how she was her season, only she doesn't gave daddy to pull her out of the mess she has made

I think they will vote out Dom, which will piss off Dani, and keep Adam(their best move) and then hide and watch and see who the hell Dani is gonna play with now, I am not sure Dani is gonna be a beast in any of the comps, that remains to be seen

Daniel has blown it

. Ridiculous, all Dani has is Kalia, and that is nothing to write home about, and Dom, she has made no friends and it is all shades of how she was her season, only she doesn't gave daddy to pull her out of the mess she has made

I think they will vote out Dom, which will piss off Dani, and keep Adam(their best move) and then hide and watch and see who the hell Dani is gonna play with now, I am not sure Dani is gonna be a beast in any of the comps, that remains to be seen

EXACTLY :animated_bouncy: Don't forget she sucked at the bunny hop comp. She's not that great at everything!

I think the game is finally just getting good! outfitted_pirate.gif I was just waiting for dani's true colors to come out! I hope Jeff wins the whole thing! animated_bouncy.gif

I hope so, too!!!

And Dani was a 'beast' in competitions 4 years ago. Yeah, she doesn't seem physically different now, but it's not like it was yesterday.

Plus, when she lost, she whined and cried and blamed everyone else.

And Dani was a 'beast' in competitions 4 years ago. Yeah, she doesn't seem physically different now, but it's not like it was yesterday.

Plus, when she lost, she whined and cried and blamed everyone else.

Dani is just as bratty as she was 4 years ago, but she seems in much better physical condition now. She is only 24 and strong. While I don't think she is playing a smart game right now I do love how this has breathed life into the show!

If Evel Dick were in the house and Shelly told everything that Shelly is doing now, he'd be furious at her. Shelly is totally backstabbing Daniele. it's so frustrating. Hang in there Daniele. If Dominic goes, I really hope he can get back in the house

If Evil Dick were in the house he would not be turning on his alliance week 3.

I'd love for Daniele to win HOH this coming week and yell "who wants to spend the summer without their boyfriend" in the best Rachel impersonation. Jordan and Rachel would be a mess all week. Brendon and Jeff would be livid. Then when the lovebirds try to kiss up to her in the HOH she says "no need to discuss anything, when you four figure out who you're sending home let me know, but one of you're going home regardless". All while keeping her cool and not getting riled by their bullying, intimidation, and TEARS.

yes Mendes I agree for whatever Dani has jacked up it had beathed some new life into this game, and I never thought I would be rooting for Brenchel but for right now I am, J/J and of course AND big time my fav newbie Shelly, I have big hopes for her, I will root for her to win it all if she comes out swingin and starts winning, oh yeah!!!!

I am ready for Dani to go home. She blew her game by teaming up w/ Dom. She needs to learn how to play the BB game w/o a "boy toy". JMHO

It would be a HUGE upset if ALL the Newbies and Dani all voted to

keep Dom.

Even if they don't... I can picture Dani putting up J/J or R/B if she

wins HOH. AND if that happens she'd be able to replace one of them if

the ones on the Block got the POV.

You don't want to cross those Donatos :hide:

It would be a HUGE upset if ALL the Newbies and Dani all voted to

keep Dom.

Even if they don't... I can picture Dani putting up J/J or R/B if she

wins HOH. AND if that happens she'd be able to replace one of them if

the ones on the Block got the POV.

You don't want to cross those Donatos :hide:

She wants Jeff out so bad because America loves him. She had the whole game planed out. (as she said plan ahead 5 steps) She did not want Jeff in the jury and she thought she could control both sides of the house.

She wants Jeff out so bad because America loves him. She had the whole game planed out. (as she said plan ahead 5 steps) She did not want Jeff in the jury and she thought she could control both sides of the house.

She thought that she would just have to put a few choice words into Rachel's ear and Rachel would freak and go for what Dani wanted. When that didn't happen she just kept hammering on it, getting really angry and making it worse for herself. But I still worry that Rachel might do it. Never know what is going on in Rachels mind.

Archived