Daniele - Week 3

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's sitting there not saying a word.

she is speaking now :animated_bouncy:

Why doesn't Dani just DOR because she just screws up her game at every corner and brings down all the dumbells she's associated with...Her only chance was to lay low a few weeks...but like I said she just couldn't. Her unexplainable obsession with Dominic just threw her off her game...Well proof is in the pudding...she ain't crap without dear 'ol dad...

Dani giving her nomination speech to the newbies.

Jeff and Brendon I nominate you. If either of you take yourself off the block then your girls are going up in your place.

Tomorrow HOH comp it going to be epic.

I hope she does not win HoH. She has laid around a lot with her boy toy so maybe she is not as strong as she thinks she is.

Dani giving her nomination speech to the newbies.

Jeff and Brendon I nominate you. If either of you take yourself off the block then your girls are going up in your place.

Tomorrow HOH comp it going to be epic.

that would be good!

So what happened? All the obsessed Dani fans from the previous season are turning on her because she is trying to get Jeff out. This is hysterical. Too bad, no more I Heart Dani glitter pics posted, adoring posts or sympathy for her for what she went through with that asswipe father of hers?

Anyway, I don't know why you are all hating on her, she seized the moment and took a shot at getting them to her side. She's got more balls than most of the hg.

Also, it's a little too late. She should have thought about keeping Cassie instead of Shelley and she would have had someone else on her side, but no the green eyed jealous monster had to come out like most female hg.

As far as standing on her own two feet, it's a different ballgame for her this time around. I think the female HG this season are pretty needy and pathetic. We have comments such as too bad Evil Daddy isn't there and it's so great that Jeff sticks up for his Jordan. If you ask me, Jordan should talk up for herself and Jeff the bully should stop confronting women and tell his gf to handle her own crap and Dani better get a better gameplay because she doesn't have a bully father around.

From tonight's edisode Danielle says...

Rachel, I'm done looking out for you and your boyfriend. I'm done.

What the hell has she done for Rachel and Brendon ??? She threw the 1st HOH comp to Rachel, who's to say that Rachel wouldn't have won it anyway?

Have I been watching a different show? I mean seriously, what has she done?

So what happened? All the obsessed Dani fans from the previous season are turning on her because she is trying to get Jeff out. This is hysterical. Too bad, no more I Heart Dani glitter pics posted, adoring posts or sympathy for her for what she went through with that asswipe father of hers?

Anyway, I don't know why you are all hating on her, she seized the moment and took a shot at getting them to her side. She's got more balls than most of the hg.

Also, it's a little too late. She should have thought about keeping Cassie instead of Shelley and she would have had someone else on her side, but no the green eyed jealous monster had to come out like most female hg.

As far as standing on her own two feet, it's a different ballgame for her this time around. I think the female HG this season are pretty needy and pathetic. We have comments such as too bad Evil Daddy isn't there and it's so great that Jeff sticks up for his Jordan. If you ask me, Jordan should talk up for herself and Jeff the bully should stop confronting women and tell his gf to handle her own crap and Dani better get a better gameplay because she doesn't have a bully father around.

Jeff is only a bully in some ppls minds, not mine, why should anyone care what really goes on between them, it is their biz, man I'm glad I am not the type of woman that takes any little thing a guy might say and think I am gettin bullied, bashed treated wrong, on and on, its ridiculous!!! the stuff the guys and us gals were throwin around at work today cannot even be written here, and we had a blast, noone accused anyone of harrasssment, we laughed til we cried,I think Jeff is awsome, I have never ever seen him bully anyone, some ppls minds just run diffferent, but that does not make jeff or anyone else a bully from the piddly stuff that has been said n the BB house, he's a bully cause he speaks his mind??? well if the shoe fits I guess there are some around here that could wear it, just sayin

And Dani?? She screwed up, maybe a good play down the road but not this early in the game, Dani is comin unglued, and when she first came in there this season I had hopes, but they have now been dashed, Dani is downright stupid at this point, I certainly never posted and heart or glitter pics of Dani, and it amazes me the stuff that gets thrown out here,lolol

Uhm, she only wanted Jordeff gone for now. She was trying to align herself and Dominic with Brenchel, thus she was always having Brenchel's immediate best interest at heart.

The only reason people stick up for Jeff's bullying of Dani this week is because he's hot and they have fond memories of him from his season. I was a huge fan of him his season too, but he's just plain being a butthole to Dani right now. It has nothing to do with gameplay. He's being personally mean.

Without her dad around it's obvious that Dani has terrible gameplay outside of competitions. She thinks because she went so far last time she can do whatever she wants but she didn't think about the fact that one of the best players ever in the game protected her the whole time. Now she's on her own and sabotaging herself at every turn.

As far as Jeff being a bully, I don't see it. I did see Dani trying to bully the whole conversation between the two of them the other day telling him to shut up and "I've made it farther than you guys".

Dani desrerves any of them being a butt hole to her, she is pushin a lot of ppls buttons, so if they want to push back I say, helll yeah, go for it

If you ask me, Jordan should talk up for herself and Jeff the bully should stop confronting women and tell his gf to handle her own crap and Dani better get a better gameplay because she doesn't have a bully father around.

When Jeff starts throwing beverages on women and burning them with cigarettes....get back to me then.

In the meantime, I'll believe what I hear and see from Jeff...from both seasons!

I've always thought that Dick should have been expelled when he tried to burn Jen on his season. He got a free pass from production cause he was good for ratings.

And whether anyone wants to admit it, Jeff IS being personal this time around. He's being no different in his character than Brenchel, yet everyone hates them. Makes no sense to me. Jordan is still being her usual loveable self though.

Dani may be playing a horrible game, but she doesn't deserve to be treated like crap. I hope she gets her revenge on Jeff next week by winning HoH. :)

I've always thought that Dick should have been expelled when he tried to burn Jen on his season. He got a free pass from production cause he was good for ratings.

And whether anyone wants to admit it, Jeff IS being personal this time around. He's being no different in his character than Brenchel, yet everyone hates them. Makes no sense to me. Jordan is still being her usual loveable self though.

Dani may be playing a horrible game, but she doesn't deserve to be treated like crap. I hope she gets her revenge on Jeff next week by winning HoH. :)

Dick never tried to burn her. He was just as his name implies most of the time, but that was an accident that she caused by trying to hit his hand.

I'm still a Dani fan and ITA with everything you said... She should have kept Cassie and then her Dom and Cassie could work together. I guess she was to scared that Cassie and Dom would be closer. Any way I have faith in this twist for tomorrow nights show that Dom will re-enter the house or never leave. They are down a player since Dick is gone and Dom staying will make up for that and I also think the couples will split... Can't wait to see what happens! :party_smilie:

Ok I have never heard Jeff get personal. You have a right to think he is mean I get it you don't like him and that's fine but you don't know him personally or know what his realationship is with Jordon and neither do I so I guess it's worked for them for two years! I have heard dani call people retarded stupid and IMO she is still the same spoiled brat that played with daddy. The only difference is daddy isn't there to pick up the pieces of her broken down game plan.

Why are people pretending like Dick was the one that got her to the final? They would have BOTH been eliminated mid-season had it not been for America's Player. Dick's game play was horrid too, he just happened to be on a season where America's votes influenced a great deal of what went on.

Why are people pretending like Dick was the one that got her to the final? They would have BOTH been eliminated mid-season had it not been for America's Player. Dick's game play was horrid too, he just happened to be on a season where America's votes influenced a great deal of what went on.

I totally agree.

I was not a Donato fan then and I am not a fan now...at least she is playing the game for herself.

This season should have been all-stars or newbies not mixed, this bully mentality of the vets is really getting on my nerves ... EVERYONE should be playing for self . If the choice you make doesn't work then you pay the consequences .. that's the game ! somebody is gonna win and a lot of ppl gonna lose :P

Archived