Daniele - Week 3

Anyway, I don't know why you are all hating on her, she seized the moment and took a shot at getting them to her side. She's got more balls than most of the hg.

Think the timing was a little off, thats all. It was done way too early and the fact she seemed so needy for Dominic didnt help her too much.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what happened? All the obsessed Dani fans from the previous season are turning on her because she is trying to get Jeff out. This is hysterical. Too bad, no more I Heart Dani glitter pics posted, adoring posts or sympathy for her for what she went through with that asswipe father of hers?

Anyway, I don't know why you are all hating on her, she seized the moment and took a shot at getting them to her side. She's got more balls than most of the hg.

Also, it's a little too late. She should have thought about keeping Cassie instead of Shelley and she would have had someone else on her side, but no the green eyed jealous monster had to come out like most female hg.

As far as standing on her own two feet, it's a different ballgame for her this time around. I think the female HG this season are pretty needy and pathetic. We have comments such as too bad Evil Daddy isn't there and it's so great that Jeff sticks up for his Jordan. If you ask me, Jordan should talk up for herself and Jeff the bully should stop confronting women and tell his gf to handle her own crap and Dani better get a better gameplay because she doesn't have a bully father around.

TOTALLY AGREE with you Ginger!!! For the past couple of years, no one has been playing the game on just coasting by and letting others bully them, hoping to make it to jury or final four. Except when Jeff was duped on his season. That was good! Thanks Dani for having the balls to stand up to these cocky vets. Janelle too wouldnt stand by like this, she played the game! No she didnt turn on her alliance, but her alliance really never had her back! I respect Dani for that!!! I hope she makes it all the way. BUT I need a little evil dick come out of her and take it to Jeff and Brendon AND Dare them to respond! These two men are abusive to the ones they claim they love. Everytime Jordan speaks, Jeff is telling her to shut up and is not polite about it. Brendon is always making cheap comments about Rachel's intelligence. Like he is brilliant...Dumba$$ I respect you if you are playing! Make bold moves! That is how BB started remember Dr.Will Dani BB3 Heck BB6 that is why we loved Kaysar so much! They didnt stay on the side lines hoping, they made a difference.

Uhm, she only wanted Jordeff gone for now. She was trying to align herself and Dominic with Brenchel, thus she was always having Brenchel's immediate best interest at heart.

The only reason people stick up for Jeff's bullying of Dani this week is because he's hot and they have fond memories of him from his season. I was a huge fan of him his season too, but he's just plain being a butthole to Dani right now. It has nothing to do with gameplay. He's being personally mean.

I agree with you too! The Brenchels are too stupid to realize that Dani had their back! Right now JJ have the numbers! She tried to point this out to Rachel but of course Dumb@$$ Brendon told Rachel they need to trust JJ! Jeff has their back!!! I need I say more..He is so brilliant that he is a Dumb@$$!!!

Danielle never had Brenchel's back. She told Kalia week 2 that she wanted Jeff and Brendon gone because she could control Jordon and Rachel. She wanted Brendon and Rachel to turn on Jeff and Jordon so she wouldn't have to do it. Once Jeff was gone Jordon would no longer be with Rachel and Brendon so that would mean that she would have most of the house on her side and then she could either get Brenchel out or someone else would. She had no intention of taking them to the final 6 or final anything. She had 4 weeks to sit and make friends (if you call what she has friends) with the newbies and get them on her side. I hope that Jordon wins and takes her butt out because no one thinks that Jordon will do anything. I think she planned on taking Jordon to the final 2 she said last night no one would give her the money again.

Dani giving Kalia a pep talk. She said she might win HOH or there will be a twist.

Kalia said she wants to get Porshe out if she wins HOH. Dani said she has to break up the couples.

Dani just said if she gets HOH she is putting up Brendon and Rachael.

Kalia crying and Dani said there is going to be a change. She said we just have to wait to get through today.

Hope Dani wins HOH. Not a Dani fan, but would like to see the 4 vets sweat all week and try to spin their "magic" poop.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if Kalia won? Yikes, lock up the HOH gift basket. :cheeseburger:

Hope Dani wins HOH. Not a Dani fan, but would like to see the 4 vets sweat all week and try to spin their "magic" poop.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if Kalia won? Yikes, lock up the HOH gift basket. :cheeseburger:

Same here, I'm pretty much sick of the "how dare they" attitude when the vets gets challenged by newbies. The four of them are Grodners monster creations.

Kalia is taking no one up to the HOH room in fear that they may tear into her cheese doodles.

I'd love for Kalia or Lawon to win. Cause as of now, they're such a non-factor in the game.

But I'm really hoping Dani pulls out the win so this won't be another boring week of knowing what will happen. If Dani is evicted, the rest will fall like flies, cause none of the newbies can compete with the vets in challenges.

I'd love for Kalia or Lawon to win. Cause as of now, they're such a non-factor in the game.

But I'm really hoping Dani pulls out the win so this won't be another boring week of knowing what will happen. If Dani is evicted, the rest will fall like flies, cause none of the newbies can compete with the vets in challenges.

Though it would be too bad, if that's the case the newbies will get what they deserve. They had the numbers and Dani should have sided with them from the start and the game may have played out differently.

Archived