Daniele - Week 3

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not giving up on her yet.. she defniitely shot herself in the foot this week, but if HOH is endurance I think she has it in the bag and would make for one interesting week in the BB house.. plus things tend to change for you once your HOH

I'm not giving up on her yet.. she defniitely shot herself in the foot this week, but if HOH is endurance I think she has it in the bag and would make for one interesting week in the BB house.. plus things tend to change for you once your HOH

I still have a little hope for her that she or one of the noobs can win HOH and if she is the one nominated hopefully she wins veto. But Jeff and Brendon are being very smug right now and are dead set on her leaving the house. Hopefully BB tailors one of the competitions her way *Fingers Crossed*

Yeah she screwed up but I'm kinda hoping she wins HOH too. Brendon acting like he owns the house and calling people up to HOH for interrogations is getting on my nerves. Congratulations, you've lost big brother before. Get over yourself.

Yeah she screwed up but I'm kinda hoping she wins HOH too. Brendon acting like he owns the house and calling people up to HOH for interrogations is getting on my nerves. Congratulations, you've lost big brother before. Get over yourself.

Brendon lacks humility and so does Rachel, and apparently Dani got a bit to big for her britches! She keeps saying she played a good game all by herself for a long time...were we the ONLY ones that saw Dick? Her father practically DRAGGED her to final 2 and she came in SECOND!

She come in 2nd behind the most hated guy in the house who crossed or came close to crossing every line BB set up. Good grief, ppl he tormented voted for him over her.

Here she was, sitting pretty (IMO), enjoying her boy toy, guaranteed F6 and a good chance with Dom's help F2........and she throws it all away to (IMO) impress dom by getting out what she believed was his only other comp at America's fav, not having a clue IF there is even going to be one.

She come in 2nd behind the most hated guy in the house who crossed or came close to crossing every line BB set up. Good grief, ppl he tormented voted for him over her.

Here she was, sitting pretty (IMO), enjoying her boy toy, guaranteed F6 and a good chance with Dom's help F2........and she throws it all away to (IMO) impress dom by getting out what she believed was his only other comp at America's fav, not having a clue IF there is even going to be one.

AMEN! What a huge disappointment. I really hoped for more from her but she's obviously learned nothing.

I am done with her whispering and mouthing words. I hope she goes home this next week. Over played her game.

This is the thing that really gets me. It seems like she is doing it not so much to keep other HGs from hearing her but to keep the feed watchers from hearing. The way she turns away from the cameras whenever she can and the smirk on her face when she is doing it.

straykat, I am w/you on this. Her smirk when he covers her mouth makes me so angry. She will never be the player ED was. Never will win BB.

She's playing badly. Yesterday, she was talking to Kalia and cutting down B/R/J/J, saying they didn't come to play the game, blah, blah, and that she did in fact come to play. She's just mad because even though she's playing, she's losing.

Yes, she has a problem keeping her lies straight and what she has told different people so she says "blah, blah, blah" a lot.

She may have showed her cards way too early, but atleast the girl is playing.

Playing she is but unfortunately she is playing badly. She's screwed herself into a corner ..She has everyone against her except Kalia and Lawon. Seriuosly, Come on what good are those two worthless sacks of _______ gonna do her. Even if she gets out 1 vet next week she will definitely be the next evictee. What she needs to do is is win HOH and basically hand over the reign to the Vets. Let them call the shots. Decide who the nominees are and who the replacement nominee will be if the POV is used and when their egos are nice and full, hopefully she can rebuild some trust back in them.. Let them go on their crusade to remove floaters and when it gets down to it she needs to then make her big move and hopefully Shelly and Porsche wake up to finally make the effort to get to the final three.

However I have no faith Daniele will do that. She's playing a horrible game and right now she's plotting to save Dominic....So I doubt she'll look at the big picture..

The golden key didn't screw her game up..it was daddy leaving and leaving her no one to call the shots...

Part of her whisper I think yesterday I heard her say then I will just make stuff up. My impression is she wants to pull a Natalie and make up a big like to try to get Adam evicted.

I think she knows she is done unless a miracle happens. She was telling Kalia that she had a final 5 deal with them but she knows that she will be on the block every week and the chances that she will win are pretty slim. I still don't understand why she played like she did, I don't buy that she was trying to make a bold move, because she didn't have the power. I think she thought she had more control over Brendon and Rachel which she found out she doesn't. Dominic did throw her under the bus yesterday but it wasn't anything that they didn't already know. I think she hated the fact that America liked Jeff and Jordon so much their season and she just doesn't like them I don't think she likes alot of people. Who knows I am sure she will have a brilliant explaination when she is finally evicted.

I think she knows she is done unless a miracle happens. She was telling Kalia that she had a final 5 deal with them but she knows that she will be on the block every week and the chances that she will win are pretty slim. I still don't understand why she played like she did, I don't buy that she was trying to make a bold move, because she didn't have the power. I think she thought she had more control over Brendon and Rachel which she found out she doesn't. Dominic did throw her under the bus yesterday but it wasn't anything that they didn't already know. I think she hated the fact that America liked Jeff and Jordon so much their season and she just doesn't like them I don't think she likes alot of people. Who knows I am sure she will have a brilliant explaination when she is finally evicted.

She sorta has explained it on the feeds. She has made it clear Jeff and Jordan have no game and they got as far as they did in their seasons because of the Coup d'Jeff and Jordan's worthlessness..She knows Brenden and Rachel can win comps but their season had bad game strategy and lost any chance of them winning. So in a sense she wanted to be the brains of a 4 person allinace with Brenchel, her and Dominic. I assume she wanted to dump Dominc later and be final two with Rachel for a slam dunk jury win. But the plan was executed way too early and she didn't realize just how close Brendon was to Jeff. Bad timing and not having a good read on Brenchel was her downfall.

I will be very shocked if she doesn't win HOH tomorrow night.

Me too!

for one, if it is something that involves holding their body weight (such as the first competition), she by far has the upper hand..

if it has something to do with holding onto a key while jumping over a log in the pouring rain, she has great experience doing that.

if she has to hold onto a button for a long time (like bb6 when kaysar comes back) she has the biggest drive to stay right now..

i would be shocked if she lost

(wow, i just shocked myself, i have great memory. haha)

Archived