Daniele - Week 3

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

didn't like her on her season and definately not this season. She is truly a rude person!

I feel the same way about Danni. I thought she was playing a good game, but showed her cards way to early, but still feel she is a force to deal with.

I think it was in season 8 where they had an underwater puzzle challenge. Does anyone remember which challenge this was for (if it was season 8)? They had to swim in a tank and put a series of PVC tubes together.

Dani working Rachel. She working to keep Dom and get rid of Jeff. Dani said between her and Dom and R&B they can clean house. She is trashing Jordan....

Dani is blowing her game being way way to aggressive in week 2 and now 3.

I was sorta rooting for Dani but I really don't think she is playing well. She should have waited and started winning comps. If she preaches to R&B one more time that they need to be 5 steps ahead and how to play the game I am going to screen.

she is pissing me off so much right now the way she is in Rachels ear and if Rachel falls for this she is an idiot, I personally think Rachel is giving up too much to Dani, someone plz go out there and break this up, Sani is sooo full of it, she keeps saying huge, huge, and she is trying so hard to get Rachel on her side

I cannot watch this bs and I only hope Brendon can keep a level head on Rachel, cause everythin g Dani is saying is a huge lie and Rachel should not even be saying anything about what she thinks to Dani

I cannot watch this bs and I only hope Brendon can keep a level head on Rachel, cause everythin g Dani is saying is a huge lie and Rachel should not even be saying anything about what she thinks to Dani

she really needs to do some major damage control and regroup and find a new strategy that isnt bd jeff

this plan has run its course and has failed horribly

time to see if she is really as good a player as some people around here think she is

i was one of those that thought her dad deserved the win over her

right now she is playing like someone who is trying to win bb in one week (brian, ronnish) and not thinking about the other weeks

no daddy to take the heat off of her now

time to put on her big girl pants and go to work :animated_bouncy:

Right now B&R and J&J know that Dani just wants to have B&R backdoor Jeff so she and her downstairs crew can come after Brendon and Rachel and she thinks she is going to control the whole house.

Jig is up.

She needs change her plan or she is out of there.

The funniest thing was Jeff and Brendon talking and Jeff said anytime he enters a room with Daniele she leaves. I just watched it live where Dani was laying by herself in the Gumball room (just basically layed down after talking to shelly) and Jeff came in to change and she left within 5 minutes of him entering the room LOL

Ugh, Dani, shut your mouth! Or at least figure out that they've figured out your plan. I can't bare to see you evicted.

Jeff is just as bad as Brenchel with the lies to make his story seem real. He just went down a few likability pegs to me.

Jeff hasn't lied , Dani is the one who is jumpin the gun and tellin stuff that is outright lies, now Lawon and Dom ar talkin outrigh stupid in one of the rooms, paalease, they are gonna run the house after next week>> Dom won't be there next week,lololol

ummm Dani up in HOH begging Rachel to get rid of Jeff. She told Rachael that Shelly wants Jeff out. She told Rachael that everyone wants Jeff out.

She is getting really snippy with Rachel!

Dani is twisting this all around, hope they can keep their heads on straight

winey why did I go through all this to bring Dom over. She does not understand that everyone is not talking

She is just lying lying lying and she said it is a load of crap. She said that Jeff is pulling Adam and Kalia over his side.

She talks to people like they are stupid and she is the only one that knows how to play the game.

she is such a liar, OMG Dani is over doing this soooo much, this alone would make me very leary of her

on and on and on , I want her to get the hell out of that HOH and so we can see if Branchel is buyin any of this, Dani, just comes out and days "Shelly soes not like you guys" Dani you are such a mean beotch right now, ans kinda losin it,lololol, don't get pissy Dani, shut up , she is being sooo consescending

on and on and on , I want her to get the hell out of that HOH and so we can see if Branchel is buyin any of this, Dani, just comes out and days "Shelly soes not like you guys" Dani you are such a mean beotch right now, ans kinda losin it,lololol, don't get pissy Dani, shut up , she is being sooo consescending

I can't wait for her to leave to so we can see B&R's reaction. OMG, she's so desperate it's pathetic. And doesn't she know that Rachel doesn't like for people to tell her what to do or talk down to her?

So agree that she's made the B&R and J&J alliance so much stronger!

Daniel said if she wins HOH she is putting Jeff up. She doesn't care. She said she is sick of Jeff getting America's favorite. Dani said there will be another coup de da. (sp)

no Daniele, your dad saved your ass and took you to the end you were shacked up with Nick for the first few weeks of the game, Dani is soooo pissing me off

Archived