Daniele - Week 3

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if looks could kill this would be it

2im1f15.jpg:animated_bouncy:

Dani doing her super whisper with Rachel now. I heard the name Shelly. I heard the words super crush. I think Real Player is going to lose some people if they keep whispering all the time.

I think the jig is up with Daniele. WHAT THE HELL IS SHE THINKING? Trying to turn Brendon and Rachel against Jeff and Jordan NOW? WOW. She's playing the game she should be playing in 2-3 weeks I hope Dom goes this week and then Daniele's whole game up to this point is in the trash.

Brendon is now my favorite player now for figuring out what Dani is doing.

I think the jig is up with Daniele. WHAT THE HELL IS SHE THINKING? Trying to turn Brendon and Rachel against Jeff and Jordan NOW? WOW. She's playing the game she should be playing in 2-3 weeks I hope Dom goes this week and then Daniele's whole game up to this point is in the trash.

Brendon is now my favorite player now for figuring out what Dani is doing.

HAhaha, I like Dom better than a lot of others but if it screws dani to have him leave I hope he does! :animated_bouncy:

Dani should put on a shy face and "confess" that she is crazy about Dom and thinks she has "real" feelings for him yadda yadda yadda and thats why shes been pushing for him to stay. Being that the gang of four found their true loves in the BB house they may fall for it and think that she's lovestruck, not schemeing. It's worth a shot as she needs some excuse or some type of damage control. Before u know it the girls will be giving her all types of advice and taking her under their wings to share there lovestories. Presto, Dani's gold again!

I don't think Dani is really doing anything different than what J/J are doing. She's trying to make a final 4 deal with Dom and Brenchel. J/J are trying to keep their final four deal with Brenchel. If J/J and Brenchel get to stay together why can't Dom and Dani? She should just be like look guys Dom is replacing my Dad as my new partner, we're all good until final 6. I think Dom running his mouth to Shelly the other night with his grand plans really sealed his fate though. Looks like Dani has sealed hers too.

Dani should put on a shy face and "confess" that she is crazy about Dom and thinks she has "real" feelings for him yadda yadda yadda and thats why shes been pushing for him to stay. Being that the gang of four found their true loves in the BB house they may fall for it and think that she's lovestruck, not schemeing. It's worth a shot as she needs some excuse or some type of damage control. Before u know it the girls will be giving her all types of advice and taking her under their wings to share there lovestories. Presto, Dani's gold again!

Very good idea!

they would never believe her, not after all the stuff she has stirred up in just a short afternoon,lol I am afraid she has really placed an early target on herself whether they are talking about it they are thinking about it for sure.

Her game is becoming the same as season 8. Lay around in bed flirting with a guy and hating everyone else. She is ruining her whole game, and she doesn't have Dick there to help her. I think he would be all for getting rid of Dom to get her head back in the game. I think it is over for her.

Her game is becoming the same as season 8. Lay around in bed flirting with a guy and hating everyone else. She is ruining her whole game, and she doesn't have Dick there to help her. I think he would be all for getting rid of Dom to get her head back in the game. I think it is over for her.

You hit the nail on the head.

You are so right Turtle!!

Good way to look at it! Daniele did that and Dick went around and made all the relationships (early in the game, before he became 'evel' Dick). He was the one who was playing the game and Dani benefited greatly from it. Once Nick left, she had no one (except her dad) and I remember people telling her that she knew nothing about them b/c she only stayed around Nick. She had to used what her father established to continue in the game.

Amen. It is so annoying (Daniele voice) whenever her and Dom talk about Porshe. She is so extremely jealous it is not even funny. She came in the room last night talking to Dom while Dani was there and she was just quiet the whole time until she left. Dom was also harping on this by saying "Hey Daniele what if you saw me and Porsche making out in the back" Her reponse was a nervous HEEYYYY. And I love how she told everyone in the beginning of flirting with Dom AND EVEN NOW that she just flirts with him and has no feelings. HA.

Archived