Daniele - Week 3

I agree. Had Nick not been voted out when he was, I think most people would have sent her packing instead of him a few weeks in because they would have realized how strong of a competitor she was.

This whole golden key thing is a bit of a curse for Dani right now, since she really has no choice but to look on while everyone targets Dom. She can't save him by winning HoH or PoV till next week. If Rachel doesn't get him out this week, I do think Dani could make it quite far with Dominic as her partner (as long as he doesn't turn on her, which is a possibility).

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:censored::furious3: I would personally like to bitch slap Dani right now, her and Dom as they are doing everything possible to not let us hear what they are saying and it was some major game talk, soooo rude and annoying, moving around lip mouthing with no sound, playing with the microphones, soooo annoyed

Dani is working overtime on Rachel and Brendon to keep Dom and Adam off the block. She also doesn't want Kalia to go up.

She is not playing a good game right now, showing too much to them on who is really on Dani's side. Dani is pushing for Jeff and Jordan to go up this week since they can't leave it to jury because that will be 2 votes against the rest of the old HG.

She is totally showing her cards that she as she says she is 5 steps ahead and she is telling them how to play the game.

Dani keeps telling them I can talk to so and so and I can swear on my Grandmother's life that I can get this person and that person to vote a certain way.

Dani is saying Jeff has got to go.

I really have no illusion that Jeff or Jordan are going to go much farther but I really hope they both make it to jury.

Brenchal is pretty stupid not realizing that they are being manipulated.

Daniele and Rachel whispering and all I can hear is Jeff & Jordan and why are they picking Shelly and Kalia. I am sooooooooooooo sick of Dani whispering all over the house and we can only hear a word or 2. Real Player is going to lose some feed watchers.

Daniele and Rachel whispering and all I can hear is Jeff & Jordan and why are they picking Shelly and Kalia. I am sooooooooooooo sick of Dani whispering all over the house and we can only hear a word or 2. Real Player is going to lose some feed watchers.

I'm not a fan of that girl right now - I was until this latest HOH, and now she is on my nerves. Between the whispering and trying to get J/J out.....

I hope it all ends up biting her in the butt. Bet she won't be so much fun when her butt is on the block in a few weeks.

Ok could someone please explain this girls game plan to me. I guess I am stupid why would you have Dominic go and tell jeff and jordon what his conversation was with brendon and rachell? I really didnt think that Dominic was that stupid. She is going to screw her game up big time. Jeff and jordon better win the pov or one of them is leaving!

I am pretty sure that Dom and Adam are going up on the block. You never know because Dani had the last whisper in Rachel's ear before the Nom ceremony.

Ok could someone please explain this girls game plan to me. I guess I am stupid why would you have Dominic go and tell jeff and jordon what his conversation was with brendon and rachell? I really didnt think that Dominic was that stupid. She is going to screw her game up big time. Jeff and jordon better win the pov or one of them is leaving!

Now this is just my take on this but I think she has two intentions; driving a huge wedge between J/J and R/B and making each team think that Dom is on their side. She thinks that J/J would keep Adam over Dom but if Dom goes to them and tells them what he discussed with R/B, they will think he is with J/J and ready to help get R/B out.

So she is now pushing to backdoor Jeff when is Brendon the rocket scientist going to figure out that she is trying to make them do her dirty work. So I take it that Brenchel was just blowing smoke up Jeff's butt about don't believe what you hear blah blah blah! I am all for good game playing but she doesn't have as many people on her side as she thinks she does!

Her sudden turn against the Vet alliance has made me wonder if production has been egging her on to get Jeff booted so they can bring him back in a couple weeks instead of Cassi (otherwise, I'm pretty sure Cassi would get the votes to return but BB wants something bigger like they planned).

Either that or she suddenly just became really stupid on her own with the risks she's taking. :rolleyes4:

just watched the flashback of rachel n brendon in tub discussing how daniele is trying to pit each couples vs the other

it is going to be very interesting once her immunity wears off :animated_bouncy:

just watched the flashback of rachel n brendon in tub discussing how daniele is trying to pit each couples vs the other

it is going to be very interesting once her immunity wears off :animated_bouncy:

Indeed it will be UVP!!

busted with her hand in the cookie jar :animated_bouncy:

Guest Corky812

We are finally getting used to her with dark hair!! I think she is a little too full of herself that she is controlling the house and her self-proclaimed "5 steps ahead..." but I think she is playing the game much better than Jordan & Jeff and Brendon & Rachel.

We actually met her dad about a year ago and he was one of the nicest guys ever and so proud of his kids. He said a few times how great it was being in the Big Brother house with Danielle and getting to know her on their season.

I truly do feel the game is slated for either Danielle or else Jeff to win because it would follow the pattern of Dr. Will/Boogie and also Amber/Rob on Survivor that the producers seem to like.

well not after the big pow wow they all jsut had up in the HOH, they are onto to her and Dom and are gonna work it hide and watch it is gonna get interesting, Dani had overplayed it too soon, she could still save it if she backs off, but I don't see that happening, she was laying on the bed with Dom half flirting and half being rude ,uh as usual, then playing the little girl act with her little girl voice, if you ask me Dom will be her downfall and she needs to distance herself from any kind of boy/ girl thing, just sayin

Archived