Daniele - Week 3

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she is going to have to put it in overdrive to save dom from the block this week

she is safe but her boy toy isnt :animated_bouncy:

:animated_scratchchin: I'm not sure she is ready to come out and play just yet, but we will see

I heard that they told her to stop the low whispering, and like now on the feeds she is talking normal, but I wish and hope she stops it cause I cannot follow her at all on the feeds,lol

I honestly think she's going to win this game. Or at least be in the final 2. She's putting Jeff/Jordan and Brendon/Rachel against each other. And she's just going to smooth right on by. But i don't get why the houseguests don't see how hard she's pulling for Dominic to stay. Clearly, that should be a red flag.

I think that they do see the Dominic/Dani connection. When Dani left and B&R were talking with Jordon they all voiced distrust of Dominic.

Yup, I totally think Dani will pull out the win or at least get to the finals

So nice of her Daddy to stay in the game long enough to get her that golden key, don't get me wrong, she is playing a fabulous game... she's got the vets doing all her dirty work and she has Dom wrapped around her little finger and no one seems to see it

At least she hasn't whined this time around like she did last time

I have no illusions of Jeff and Jordon winning the game. It is not going to happen. Even though I adore them and want them to go far I think Dani is playing the best game.

Anyway here is Dani's face when Jordon came over to the hammock and started talking game with Rachel and Brendon. She is so honest and what she says is not what Dani wants Brendon and Rachel to hear

ftinop.jpg

Dani does seem to be controlling the house for the most part and is keeping Rachel and Brendon close while also keeping jordan and Jeff close which is smart to carry her. At this point building this relationship with Dominic is going to get them both far in this game I think. This week she is going try to talk Rachel in nominating Dominic and Adam and she will try to get Adam out of this house. That would be the smart move in my opinion because I don't think Adam is going to be trustworthy to the Veteran Alliance, but with Daniele Dominic might be of help to the Veteran Alliance. First move, make a deal with Dominic, he and Adam go on the block and Dominic does not win the POV, and Dominic is safe this week, but in return for the safety he canot put any of the alliance members up when he wins HOH. Dominic gets a new partner in crime in Daniele also which will get them both far in this game.

Dani does seem to be controlling the house for the most part and is keeping Rachel and Brendon close while also keeping jordan and Jeff close which is smart to carry her. At this point building this relationship with Dominic is going to get them both far in this game I think. This week she is going try to talk Rachel in nominating Dominic and Adam and she will try to get Adam out of this house. That would be the smart move in my opinion because I don't think Adam is going to be trustworthy to the Veteran Alliance, but with Daniele Dominic might be of help to the Veteran Alliance. First move, make a deal with Dominic, he and Adam go on the block and Dominic does not win the POV, and Dominic is safe this week, but in return for the safety he canot put any of the alliance members up when he wins HOH. Dominic gets a new partner in crime in Daniele also which will get them both far in this game.

I'm sorry but this Daniele / Dom thing is reminding me of Nicole/ Will BB2. Dani is fighting for Dom every way shape and form. And I feel in the end Dom will get the best of her. Everyone think Dom is wrapped around her finger but he is just using danielle just as she is using him. How are people not seeing this? Dom having Daniele fight for him this hard is benefit for DOM not Daniele. Because we have no idea what is going to happen in the future but right now Dani is hardcore campaining for Dom in every way which is 100% in Doms favor. I hope Daniele kind of gets played by him to be honest.

Daniele is playing terrible now..If Dom makes it through the week and gets HOH and turns on the vets..she just implicated herself since she has literally guranteed he would not put any of them up...I just think his arrogance wouldn't allow him to make safe nominations especially with all the newbies who will run up there to spill their guts about what they know....

She will try to explain herself away but it will be too late and her and Dom will be target number one by the vets....I really hope it happens this way too.

I really think she's killing her game by guaranteeing Dominic's loyalty...especially when he's told Adam otherwise..

"The lady doth protest too much." ~Shakespeare

That's what I think of when I hear Dani campaigning for Dom 100% of the time for over a week now. I agree REZ, it's Dani who's getting played. (On the emotional level.) However, I'm not sure Dom is ever going to get an opportunity to "play" Dani because she is smart enough and knows the game well enough not to rely on him solely, no matter how much she really does like him.

I agree with that too StephenV. The key to this though is IF Dom ever wins HoH. To me her biggest mistake is trying too hard. If Brenchel or J/J ever wake up and see her campaigning for what it is... she's in a deep hole. However, I'm not sure if any of them will see through Dani's game unless BB "helps" them and I'm not sure they want to hurt Dani (at this point anyways.)

I agree with both of you Ceci and Stephan, Dani is not playin all that well, she needs to just stick with her alliance till it goes single AND she is campaigning waaayyy too much for Dom, and not being like soft about it, I do not think that ppl in the house think that Dani is with them or sincerly likes any of them, this could bite her in the butt, Dani is playin too hard too soon and it could bite her

Dom asked ppl in the kitchen if they thought Dani really liked anyone in this house when Dani was in the shower last night and everyone said "NO", so that speaks voluums, Dani should chill just a bit I think

Okay here is my 2 cents because that's about all its worth. I was never a Danielle fan didnt hate her but didnt really like her either. I don't like that she is scarcastic all the time, have seen her on the super pass show etc. Having said that I think she was given a great opportunity to have relationships with the other house guests without her supposed alliance calling her out on spending too much time with any one person. She is planting seeds to Brendon/Rachel that Jeff/Jordon have people on their "side" ie Adam when the only deal they had with Adam was for him to throw the POV last week. This in my opinion is going to hurt her because Brendon and Rachel cannot keep their mouths shut and at some point I think it will get back to Jeff and Jordon what she is doing. She is over doing the Dominic thing saying he has no one and he has to trust them he doesn't have to do anything. Dominic is going to say what he needs to say to stay in the house but in reality he is going to do what he wants and not what Danielle wants.

I agree Fatcat. She makes it too obvious that she is thinking game all the time. She tries to be a little social but if she could just have some fun. She is playing good at being social but you can always see that "game face" and I don't think everyone is fooled. I can't wait for everyone to start competing.

Agree Janis and Marty, She is just on the edge of playing a good game, she is playing just a tad too hard right now as she should be just sitting back and watching and listening, Brenchel cannot keep secrets and will eventually tell what they have heard, and Dani, although I like her better this season is very passive aggressive and makes sarcastic back handed comments all the time, and that does get old, I think Dominic even tho he has led a very sheltered life, is not stupid, and is his own man, so no matter how she flirts and tries to get close to him, he is gonna do what he wants, and I think he is flying solo, for now anyways, I listened to a ED vlog this am and he says Dani is not playing the game very smart right now, that he hopes the Dom thing is just a friendly thing, cause it will not help her further her game, he also said that J/J would have been sooo stupid to have put up Brenchel this soon, and that Dani needs to chill and kick back till they are singles

I think if Dom were to be eliminated, it would actually help Daniele's game. I have a feeling part of her just likes Dom so she can flirt, which may take her eye off the game if she isn't careful. Nick was almost her downfall in Season 8.

However, I get where she's coming from. She can clearly see all the other duos in the house pulling in a third or fourth member while she's all alone. So she feels like having Dominic at her side when everything gets hectic will be a smart move on her part.

^^^^ agree she knows what is going on and all that is happening and she is lookin down the road , I just think that she is putting too much into Dominic, I think when Nick got voted out was the best ever thing that happened her season

Archived