BB 13 - Questions, Theories, Suggestions

Your so easily manipulated, they happen to have pandoras box on her HOH. Duh she is going to open it ensuring that both RaJo will both be safe this week if they are going to be put up. They have made every comp cater to who they want to win for views. They made the entire season so that the vets would rule the house. They have made this season terrible and yes they are Loosing fans. I'm done with big brother taking this show and making it how they want for ratings. I have watched big brother from the first season and it turned into a show just for ratings after season 6. Go back and watch every season then come tell me how correct I was in saying this season is heavily manipulated.

I wasn't saying letting us know in advance I was saying when they throw a twist out there a third party knowing it was going to happen confirms yes they did say they were going to that after it happens.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems kind of funny that they did not have a Pandora's box when Dani was on the block. You know that would not happen because Jeff would have taken it and Dani would most likely be off the block (assuming that they would have a comp that Dani won in the past ... like they did for Rachel).

Of course they would not do that because if Dani stayed, she was going to get J & J out - which was not the BB Plan.

1) ratings are high and the viewers are not leaving

2) So far this season has had less manipulation then past seasons. Pandora's box was an option for Porsche and Rachel won the POV comp fair and square. It was a competition that Porsche could have won very easily also.

I do like the idea of picking the twists in advance. If we knew the twists the season might not be as exciting.

Excellent post and all true! :animated_bouncy:

:animated_wave: Hi manbearpig! I know you from Sucks! Is that why you don't know the rule here about being rude to your fellow posters? :)

Excellent post and all true! :animated_bouncy:

:animated_wave: Hi manbearpig! I know you from Sucks! Is that why you don't know the rule here about being rude to your fellow posters? :)

Being rude to your fellow poster is sucks motto!!!!

Being rude to your fellow poster is sucks motto!!!!

But yes they are Loosing ratings, that's why they threw this twist in so they don't loose a vet and then we watch boring episodes with Adam and shelly chatting. America loves competition and fights that's why they brought back JJ and RB. They were looking for a way to get fans to watch again. To bad Dick had to go, the season would of been better.

Yeah that's just ruining the game for everyone. It's like the entire week was a waste and once your voted out you should stay out. A great idea I think is to make hidden prizes for them to find throughout the house like a secret door (they did something like this before) that led to a choice of three boxes, one good for all, one bad for the person and one good for the person. No idea what of just little thing around the house to entertain the viewers. Show us some of Adams and Danis birthdays in the house. It's getting boring watching the same thing. Show me Daniel when Jeff walks out the door an hour after being HOH. They need a 2 hour episode after the last episode showing reactions of the houseguest to others talking bad about them in the diary room. That I would pay to see.

Make an option to pay so much to be able to watch them. Most of the DR stuff is asking production about shit. And when they go in there it seems like they are coached. That's why we can't watch all of it. They told everyone to end there sentence with Zing the other day. No way did they all do that without being told.

Yeah that's just ruining the game for everyone. It's like the entire week was a waste and once your voted out you should stay out. A great idea I think is to make hidden prizes for them to find throughout the house like a secret door (they did something like this before) that led to a choice of three boxes, one good for all, one bad for the person and one good for the person. No idea what of just little thing around the house to entertain the viewers. Show us some of Adams and Danis birthdays in the house. It's getting boring watching the same thing. Show me Daniel when Jeff walks out the door an hour after being HOH. They need a 2 hour episode after the last episode showing reactions of the houseguest to others talking bad about them in the diary room. That I would pay to see.

Imagine if Rachel and Brendon were still in the house. :|

I like the idea about a preset list of what the twists are, when they happen and what's included in them.

Pandora's Box was an option, what was in the box was NOT and Grodner while giving the greedy person some money was able to give advantage to a couple.

Yep, no Pandora's box for Dani and greedy Jeff would have definitely opened it.

No twists to save Jeff? He became a liability for them when he went off on his homophobic rant and I'm sure CBS was glad to get rid of him.

I said it for a while now, Rachel is the Grodner favorite to win and they will do what they need to keep her in the game and carry Jordan with her.

Only one can win ... they would not save both Jeff and Jordan. Just one and they chose to save Jordan as Jeff was more of a target and would probably get booted out regardless the next week.

good point but Jordan was not on the block...agree that Jeff was high-profile and destined to go before F3

In New York BB will be shown at 1:37 Friday morning...can I watch it on Super Pass at the regular time (9:00 PM)? OR do I have to wait...is there another sit I can see it sooner?

vyvashuss44..Try Seeon.TV This shows live tv stations...Good luck..

Thanks odinsravin, but, if its live TV than the football game will be on won't it? So what OTHER station would I need to look at to see it as it happens? UGH I HATE football now!!! lol

Thanks odinsravin, but, if its live TV than the football game will be on won't it? So what OTHER station would I need to look at to see it as it happens? UGH I HATE football now!!! lol

There's a link on justintv.com somewhere. I've used it when my local station was pre-empted. I'm on a different pc than the one I have the link saved on or I'd post it. You should be able to find one that works though by googling "east coast live stream bb 13" :animated_wave:

There's a link on justintv.com somewhere. I've used it when my local station was pre-empted. I'm on a different pc than the one I have the link saved on or I'd post it. You should be able to find one that works though by googling "east coast live stream bb 13" :animated_wave:

http://videobrother.com/

Hi, I was just hoping someone here knew somewhere where I could watch the East Coast CBS show live (5pm PST) on my iphone. I have the JustinTV app but can't find a channel that's showing it and JustTVNuts doesn't seem to be working. I'm going to be on a ferry and its the only way I can watch it since I won't be home till after 9pm... sigh :( any suggestions are appreciated... I only have 1.5 hrs to find it! Please help :)

Archived