BB 13 - Questions, Theories, Suggestions

Earlier (around 4:30-5 BBT) Jordan and Dominic were talking about whether they'd go to the Vegas After Party thing, and Jordan said no her and Jeff won't be attending...she kind of alluded to something happening at a previous party...does anyone know what could have happened that she and Jeff wouldn't want to attend this years?

Dick said on his Dick At Night show that a woman named Nicki has an after party event for the BB HG's and she collects money for charity, but that last year she only donated about $3k and pocketed thousands more. That is why they will not be attending.

I don't think they are returning. I don't think they show the goodbye messages when they are being sequestered for possible return. But.... ya never know.

I watched all the goodbye messages and none of them even hinted towards giving away any type of game play. After this last week with B/R and Dani going at it, I think it would be a hoot to see Dominic voted back in by America. Julie stated on Thursdays show to stay tuned because America could have an impact on the BB game.

:animated_scratchchin:

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is the days that each major ceremony is done?

I know HOH is of course is Thursday, then Nominations are Saturday (I think) but isn't POV ceremony on Sunday?

I can't remember and if someone could explain, that would be great.

In real time in the BB house, the nomination ceremony happens on Friday, the veto comp on Saturday and the veto ceremony on Monday.

The TV shows nominations on the Sunday night episode, POV comp and ceremony on Wednesday night and HOH on Thursday.

Guest Corky812

This came up at work after Rachel said she could not get a job because of Big Brother so I just thought this might be interesting to see what everyone thinks on the subject. Would you hire a BB HG in your company or business? If so, which HG, in what job and why or why not?

Personally, I would NOT hire anyone on their Big Brother, Amazing Race or any other show laurels they seem to think they have and are entitled to.

Example: I would not hire Shelly for a vet tech or receptionist (she thinks round worms are heart worms, heaven help her dogs and my clients).

I would consider hiring Brendon for the lab if his credentials really are legit, however, I would not give him a paid internship or grant money to do so for the next however many years without really good reason on his part.

Rachel is an alleged chemist but she self-admitted the job did not work out because she "did not fit in". I think she would be too emotional for the vet business!

Jeff I would hire for sales. He could sell flea control to Mama Polar Bears (no, just kidding really, I would not hire Jeff because I don't think he'd go so low as $23 an hour starting wages. He's too much of a reality star now)

Kalia I would definitely hire for reception, and maybe even tech. I think she has a cool head in most situations and keeps it together pretty well and I could see her being a solid employee. Ditto for Porsche. On Big Brother it's like "Porsche who?" but I would see her as a solid employee also.

If there are other people still playing in the house I have no idea who they are so I probably would not hire them :inquisitive: but if they want to submit an application we'll consider it!!!

Rachel as head toilet cleaner...Dick and Adam as the poster boys for the company drug awareness program...Cowlia as the poster girl in the fitness program...Brenda as the delusional clown...

I said it in another thread but I am so sick of these houseguests being floaters and too scared to win HOH. BB needs to change things up to the effect of if you win HOH it comes with a 25K prize as well. I know BB is too cheap to do this BUT I can guarentee it would be a whole different game!

Youd have less people going for HOH in that scenario because a 25k prize would be seen as 2.5x the target a 10k prize is now. LOL

Ever think floating is actually a viable strategy. Maybe not entertaining for viewers, or the best strategy for them, but it is their option how to go about playing BB.

I totally agree. I'm just saying floating IS an option a player has. And again, under your scenario, a player who has won 4 HOHs and 4 25k prizes (100k), a jury will never give them another 500k. People just need to realize that staying under the radar is actually quite a good strategy, until moves are needed to be made.

I wish people could vote on gameplay and who played the best game, but you are right if they have won too much they probably would not get the jury votes which is not right. If I was playing I would want the money to go to the person who played the hardest and certainly not to someone who took a vacation in the BB house.

for me i dont see what is the big fuss about floating

it has been one of the most time tested effective bb strategies

floating has its pros and cons as well

what i like about bb is there are so many strategies you can used to get to the end and play the game

floating is just one of those strategies

a very successful one at that

a few of the winners have been floaters at some point in the game until they decided to step up their game

this business about you must always chose a side and stick with it to me is very silly

also to answer the topic of the thread the game should be played whatever way the hg feel is best for them to advance

the name of the game is to advance each week

if that is floating so be it :animated_bouncy:

I think people need to define floating. People are still calling Hayden a floater when he won the first HOH, made an alliance with three men that got very far in the game, won comps, and won the game. He picked a side. He wasn't obvious about it and that is one way to win.

for me i dont see what is the big fuss about floating

it has been one of the most time tested effective bb strategies

floating has its pros and cons as well

what i like about bb is there are so many strategies you can used to get to the end and play the game

floating is just one of those strategies

a very successful one at that

a few of the winners have been floaters at some point in the game until they decided to step up their game

this business about you must always chose a side and stick with it to me is very silly

also to answer the topic of the thread the game should be played whatever way the hg feel is best for them to advance

the name of the game is to advance each week

if that is floating so be it :animated_bouncy:

Hate Floaters -

My favorite season was S6. The lines were drawn in the sand.

see i hated 6 for that very reason

just two sides picking each other off no flexibility

when moves were made with the other sides they were two of the dumbest moves ever

1. kaysar giving jennifer hoh

2. howie putting up his own alliance mates :animated_bouncy:

I think people need to define floating. People are still calling Hayden a floater when he won the first HOH, made an alliance with three men that got very far in the game, won comps, and won the game. He picked a side. He wasn't obvious about it and that is one way to win.

only person i heard calling anyone such as hayden / jordan a floater was rachel :animated_bouncy:

OK there is something I have to add--even though I feel like being subtle can be good gameplay --BB12 was my least favorite season. I did like BB11 way better! As a viewer I like to see epic struggles between great teams. I really miss how much fun BB11 was.

see i hated 6 for that very reason

just two sides picking each other off no flexibility

when moves were made with the other sides they were two of the dumbest moves ever

1. kaysar giving jennifer hoh

2. howie putting up his own alliance mates :animated_bouncy:

only person i heard calling anyone such as hayden / jordan a floater was rachel :animated_bouncy:

:animated_bouncy: If you look at some of the posts at the beginning people at Morty's--some---were saying "I hope a floater does not win--like last year- I am sick of the floaters". I could have taken it wrong but that's what I got from it.

HAHA those two moves you mentioned were ridiculous --Howie and Kaysar were SO stupid-true!

When you're a floater you play for yourself and when you choose a side you play for the alliance.

I can't stand the alliances since it's so predictable. You have people dictating who should be nom'd, replaced and included in the group. If you like it or not, you have to vote with your alliance.

Rachel and Brendan call everyone a floater who is not on their side. You can't have everyone in the house on your side otherwise you'd be picking off your own alliance.

BTW, how much are these people really considered floaters since each week they vote the person out that's been decided by HOH and their alliance? It was clear that Kalia and Lawon were not part of the vets at some point but still they voted their way.

I guess that's what I hate most when the trend started that everyone had to vote the same as HOH wished.

Sheldon could be my car mechanic.

Lawon and Kalia for personal shoppers. Lawon for clothes and Kalia for food. :animated_rotfl:

Now now you know darn well she would never come home with the food!!!

Didn't you ever see the movie Fatso? :animated_rotfl:

Archived