BB 13 - Questions, Theories, Suggestions

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think because at this moment, K/L are useless. Just point their noses in the right direction. They are floaters!

Off topic......I've been meaning to mention this for some time. Love your avatar. Everytime I see it I laugh.

My wish is for Rachel to be evicted next week, go home and pout watching BB from her living room, then have Cassi be voted back in by America while Rachel watched :animated_rotfl: THAT would be PRICELESS :hurray:

Ahhhh, we can dream can't we. That scenario would get me watching the show again. I used to have a Kitchen Witch and Rachel looks like a younger version. The pouting, the fakery, the voice, the whining, the crying --- it's too much for me. She and Brendon deserve each other, keeps them from making anyone else's life miserable. :cookoo:

Does anyone know if this is the last week for golden key.. Julie said anyone evicted in the first 4 weeks would get a golden key and with Dick leaving that left an extra, but I was thinking that whoever wins HOH next week will only have 2 couples to chose from.. so what if the one not on the block wants to use the POV for the one's on the block.. who would be the replacement?

Julie said the golden keys were good until the final 10.

So, this last golden key is basically irrelevant because after this week they will be down to 10 HG's. That's why the hg's and the viewers assume they'll all start playing separately (and Julie will announce this) next Thursday.

Do you think that one of the evicted house guests is returning? I didn't but now I think it could be a possiblility given what Julie said last night. I know when they go to singles the game changes but its not earth shattering. Most people are in an alliance now and that won't change right away when they get to singles. If one returns I hope its Cassie simply because it would make Rachel so mad.

I don't think they are returning. I don't think they show the goodbye messages when they are being sequestered for possible return. But.... ya never know.

Do you think that one of the evicted house guests is returning? I didn't but now I think it could be a possiblility given what Julie said last night. I know when they go to singles the game changes but its not earth shattering. Most people are in an alliance now and that won't change right away when they get to singles. If one returns I hope its Cassie simply because it would make Rachel so mad.

Me, too, but Grodner's deeply in love with Rachel, remember?

Maybe. Its been all newbies that have or will be evivted. This week possibly Adam, Dom or Lawon that will be leaving. So if America gets to vote someone back in, it could add some excitement to the game if the reinstated HG really tries to seek revenge..Cassi could make her return as long as its not Dom who's evicted this week.

The Rachel meltdown will be beyond epic proportions. I'm for it..

Maybe. Its been all newbies that have or will be evivted. This week possibly Adam, Dom or Lawon that will be leaving. So if America gets to vote someone back in, it could add some excitement to the game if the reinstated HG really tries to seek revenge..Cassi could make her return as long as its not Dom who's evicted this week.

The Rachel meltdown will be beyond epic proportions. I'm for it..

Yes, I would almost pay to see that if Grodner would get some sense. But she's planning her honeymoon with Brenchal already it seems like.

Julie Chen said next week there was a game change that effects the whole game and powers can shift. I wonder does that mean if someone is coming back in the house. They haven't brought anyone back in the house since I forgot/when. They have done the coup twice/in the past 2 years. That would be something. Only time I could think they bring someone back was bb6 with kaysar. Right before endurance competition. Has anyone seen or heard any recent interviews with the Hg that left? I maybe coming out of left field on this?

I don't think they are returning. I don't think they show the goodbye messages when they are being sequestered for possible return. But.... ya never know.

Yeah but if u notice, they have been brief and none too bad. What gave me the clue, I believe Shelly came clean about her vote but I think they edit it out. If you have the show taped, watch her good bye speech.

I definitely think someone is coming back this season.

And CBS loves Rachel .. but they don't need Rachel to win the game. They just need her to have a few epic battles for survival and a few really good cat fights and they're happy.

Besides CBS just had a promo on my local station which described it as "Rachel's Reign of Terror.." hardly words to describe someone they anticipate being around forever.

My mom was like "What if Lane and Britney come out of Pandora's box to join the house?"

I kind of thought that was funny. Wont happen, but funny.

Yeah but if u notice, they have been brief and none too bad. What gave me the clue, I believe Shelly came clean about her vote but I think they edit it out. If you have the show taped, watch her good bye speech.

I completely agree. B/c when Shelly was talking about how horrible she felt for the vote she was wearing same clothes as in her goodbye message and I think she's the type who would have to get that off her chest. I think the good-bye messages have been very vague so I think someone is coming back

Julie Chen said next week there was a game change that effects the whole game and powers can shift. I wonder does that mean if someone is coming back in the house. They haven't brought anyone back in the house since I forgot/when. They have done the coup twice/in the past 2 years. That would be something. Only time I could think they bring someone back was bb6 with kaysar...

I think there have been 4 in total who returned after eviction.

Amy in BB3, Kaser in BB6, and then both Sharon and James in BB9.

Love to see Cassi return this year.

Anyone else re-watch the episodes on CBS.com? Last night's is having a very obnoxious glitch after 33 minutes with Daniele repeating the same line over & over again for the next 10 minutes! lol anyone have any other places they can be watched?

I think there have been 4 in total who returned after eviction.

Amy in BB3, Kaser in BB6, and then both Sharon and James in BB9.

Love to see Cassi return this year.

you are right! Loved Amy in BB3 thats when production let the wine flow easily!! food-smiley-005.gif Kayser blew it on his return which we voted upon..hated BB9 cast as most of us did...crazy james, etc...yuk

I would love to see Cassi return as well..now that there is not a chance ED will come back..crybaby.gif

Okay so what about this as a theory -- When Julie Chen told the HG about the Golden Key she said it was a "gift and a curse". What if the curse is that after all 4 keys are given those people that have been safe this whole time are the only ones that can be nominated next week?

Anyone got thoughts on that?

snancy... you might have something there. Or something like that.

These Golden Key holders have been given a free ride for the weeks

they've had them.

The only thing with that is... whoever gets the Golden Key this week

will only have had it a few days.unless they extend it one more week

because DICK left early and Dani had the benefit of that key.

Whatever is going to happen... I'm hoping it's a better Twist than

ones they've had in the past. :closedeyes:

Archived