BB 13 - Questions, Theories, Suggestions

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, hell this is great news. :hurray:

And NO they don't sequester all the first evictees unless they know they may bring someone back (one giveaway is usually if they show the evictee the goodbye messages or not, which they did for Keith so, who knows...).

I'm thinking since they may have thought someone favored could be evicted, they wanted a loop-hole (in case it was Dick).

Knowing this now gives me hope that maybe Cassie will return, unless one of the vets gets gone soon.

Also, the fact that they have a gap with 2 people gone the first week leaves hope of a return.

Well since dick left the house early, they have a week they need to fill cause they are already set for a certain amount of shows. So more than likely to stir things up they will bring 1 houseguest back. I think it would be so much fun to see rachel's face if after getting cassie out of the house to have her come back. Now that would be entertaining.

I think, as tore up as Shelly was yesterday, that she probably admitted the truth in her goodbye message to Cassi. She kept saying something like, "You just wait until you see" to Cassi, referring to what she said in the DR. If BB airs that on Thursday, then Cassi's not coming back because they wouldn't tell her Shelly's gameplay and then let her back in. But they could always edit it out if they intend to bring Cassi back.

I just figured with Dick leaving early, we wouldn't get a double eviction night. That would even it out.

That's an option too but BB seems to really like double evictions. They like bringing people back in the game too. We'll just have to wait and see. I'm hoping Cassi will be brought back, with a vengeance.

Ever since Evel Dick left, I have been thinking about how the producers are going to have to tweak their plan a bit for this season (not that they haven't had to before in past seasons).

They are on a set programming schedule, and every week and event is mapped out well ahead of time. When something unexpected happens, we may see a new twist a little later down the road (or the producers adjust -- unknown to the viewing audience). This season, the house was down two HGs after only one week, when they were supposed to be down only one.

Basically, to keep the programming schedule set, I am thinking there are a few options the producers can roll with:

1. Nothing (that the viewers see). Basically, they eliminate a week farther down the road when a double eviction was supposed to take place and only evict one HG.

2. America votes an evicted HG back into the game (more than likely one of the first four evicted - excluding Evel Dick)

3. Something lame involving Pandora's Box

Thoughts? Opinions? Big Booty?

Oh, I would love to see Cassi come back in just to see Rachels face,lolol

Earlier (around 4:30-5 BBT) Jordan and Dominic were talking about whether they'd go to the Vegas After Party thing, and Jordan said no her and Jeff won't be attending...she kind of alluded to something happening at a previous party...does anyone know what could have happened that she and Jeff wouldn't want to attend this years?

Guest 6Borders

Again, I don't like players coming back in the game any more than I like bringing back previous HG's. There is NO WAY they could let Dick have a shot at coming back in since he has not been sequestered and admitted he was sitting there watching the show/feeds..UNLESS that's one of the other "big twists" Grodner was talking about and they get to go watch the tapes and then get a shot at coming back in.

Personally I think BB should do away with the double evict's anyway. The whole idea in the beginning was to not give the HOH time to think, plan or strategize about the noms but the HG's are all wise to that...especially this season with the vets, and they plan for it well in advance.

We don't actually know that Keith has been sequestered. There may be something in the contract this year about not giving interviews etc. for a certain amount of time.

I have to believe that BB cast the new people because they were the dullest ones they could find. They even made sure that there would be no 'showmances' since the only possible males were Dom and Keith. Any one in casting who talked with Keith for more than 5 minutes would have know that women would not hook up with him. And Dom seems more like a teenage age boy to me. The single women that were cast don't seem to be the types that would go for him. As much as I like J/J and Dani, I wish it had been a whole new cast with lots of strong players.

again just like last season i only see them bringing back someone if they are insanely popular

which in this case this year means one of the vets

on the newbies side maybe dominic if he ever gets the boot

they should have just sent keith home

dude has no shot to come back come onnnnnnnnnnnnnn lol :animated_bouncy:

Jeff/Jordan/Dom/Cassi/Rachel are the only ones i can see being voted back in by America. Cassie and Dominic are pretty popular on alot of other message boards. Cassi for standing up to Rachel and Brendon. And Dominic for hanging with Dani i guess.

I just have a feeling that they want a vet to go out this week so they can bring them back in.

When Dominic won the POV there was a lot of talk about back-dooring B/R and it seemed the assumed nominees were Shelly and Cassi. Why were Kalia and Lawon not even discussed? I do think that either of the other two duos are bigger threats, but why not even a mention of Kalia and Lawon, especially since Jordan seemed to be developing a trust with Cassi?

Archived