Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Harry Potter 7 part 2

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
I went to see the movie yesterday and I LOVED it. I was a lil sad because it's the last one. I just wondered if anyone else got a chance to see it yet and what others thought.

Mercury99

Mercury99

• Pip
  • 15 posts
:party_smilie: I cant believe more people havent commented!! OMG it was so good, I enjoyed the funny,sweet,sad parts. It just encompassed the last book so well. Just cried like a baby at the end.
I want JK Rowling to get working on another series....any series...I will read anything she writes!!

Lisa

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
I know! I am surprised nobody has commented either. I really loved the ending. I was wondering if she might start a spin off of the series with Harry's and Ron's kids. That would be great.

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
I loved it so much!! I cried at the end as well!!

Mercury99

Mercury99

• Pip
  • 15 posts
The kids were just too adorable!!! Just seeing them ride off in the train... ugh...got me good.

Im looking forward to the Pottermore.com....that should be fun I hope too! Its like I dont want to give Harry up!! LOL

Lisa

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
I know! I don`t wanna give him up either. Think that`s why it was so sad watching this movie cause it`s the last one. But I really enjoyed the movie and in 3d was the best way to see it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users