jenw_72

Harry Potter 7 part 2

6 posts in this topic

I went to see the movie yesterday and I LOVED it. I was a lil sad because it's the last one. I just wondered if anyone else got a chance to see it yet and what others thought.

:party_smilie: I cant believe more people havent commented!! OMG it was so good, I enjoyed the funny,sweet,sad parts. It just encompassed the last book so well. Just cried like a baby at the end.

I want JK Rowling to get working on another series....any series...I will read anything she writes!!

Lisa

I know! I am surprised nobody has commented either. I really loved the ending. I was wondering if she might start a spin off of the series with Harry's and Ron's kids. That would be great.

The kids were just too adorable!!! Just seeing them ride off in the train... ugh...got me good.

Im looking forward to the Pottermore.com....that should be fun I hope too! Its like I dont want to give Harry up!! LOL

Lisa

I know! I don`t wanna give him up either. Think that`s why it was so sad watching this movie cause it`s the last one. But I really enjoyed the movie and in 3d was the best way to see it.