Harry Potter 7 part 2

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 03:13 AM

I went to see the movie yesterday and I LOVED it. I was a lil sad because it's the last one. I just wondered if anyone else got a chance to see it yet and what others thought.

#2 Mercury99

Mercury99

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 08:43 AM

:party_smilie: I cant believe more people havent commented!! OMG it was so good, I enjoyed the funny,sweet,sad parts. It just encompassed the last book so well. Just cried like a baby at the end.
I want JK Rowling to get working on another series....any series...I will read anything she writes!!

Lisa

#3 jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 05:45 AM

I know! I am surprised nobody has commented either. I really loved the ending. I was wondering if she might start a spin off of the series with Harry's and Ron's kids. That would be great.

#4 pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 06:38 AM

I loved it so much!! I cried at the end as well!!

#5 Mercury99

Mercury99

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 07:16 AM

The kids were just too adorable!!! Just seeing them ride off in the train... ugh...got me good.

Im looking forward to the Pottermore.com....that should be fun I hope too! Its like I dont want to give Harry up!! LOL

Lisa

#6 jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 03:18 PM

I know! I don`t wanna give him up either. Think that`s why it was so sad watching this movie cause it`s the last one. But I really enjoyed the movie and in 3d was the best way to see it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users