• Porshe
    • Cassi
    • Shelly
    • Rachel
    • Brendon
    • Jordan
    • Jeff
    • Daniele
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite player?

• Adam
    • Dominic
    • Lawon
    • Kalia
    • Porshe
    • Cassi
    • Shelly
    • Rachel
    • Brendon
    • Jordan
    • Jeff
    • Daniele

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Favorite - Jeff...well, and Jordan, but that wasn't an option :inlove:

Lease Favorite: Brenchel....again that was not an option, but Rachel 1st then Brendon. Cannot stand these two. Sick to my stomach that CBS is airing their garbage again..... :death:

I voted Dani as fave although J/J are right up there with her.

Porsche as least fave. The vets better get rid of her before she screws up Rachel's head more than it already is. Rachel likes her because she basically sees herself in Porsche, imo. Porsche is a troublemaker.

Fav - Dominic, he is so cute! And I like his strategy. 2nd is Jeff! He is really playing this year! And he could be a serious threat to the brenchels! They are sleeping on him and jordan! They should strike now while the iron is hot. "Do unto others before they do unto you" Adam Young and the Restless.

Least fav- Brendon because he is an idiot! I actually feel sorry for Rachel! She has low selfesteem issues. Why else would she put up with his garbage. Her game would be better off without him in the house.

I voted Jordan as fave (want to say Dani, but I don't know her true intentions yet.)

I voted Dom as least fave, b/c I don't know much about him and he'd be the first to get the vets out (who I'm currently supporting.)

Maybe I should have said Shelly as fave, b/c she is working it! She's in a great position.

Out of the newbies I'm liking Adam's spirit and enthusiasm. Don't like Dominic much. I think probably because he only included half of the newbies in his little Regulator's club. If you are going to form an alliance and it's more of a new vs. experienced then try and include all the new people in some way. Sure having a small core where you'll support each other is fine, but you don't want to risk having votes swayed away from you.

Oldies I'm loving Jeff Jordan and Daniele, wish Evel could have stayed longer but I loved his message to Dani during last night's live epi. Not loving the Brenchel drama love fest. I might feel differently about Brenchel once the balance of power shifts.

I vote Dom as my least favorite, only because I think he poses the biggest threat to the vets right now. Oddly enough, I'm not hating Rachel this year, I almost turned off the TV when she walked in the door... glad I didn't. I can't put my finger on it, but she seems different. I voted Jeff for favorite right now, something I never thought I would do (I didn't care for him and Jorden in their season for reasons I still don't understand, too much perfection turns me off I suppose *lol*) But, I'm really liking Jeff this year.

Most favorite - Jeff,

next Dani

(I'd throw Jordon in there too, if I could figure out what she's thinking - keeps it to herself)

Least favorite - Rachel

next Porsche

Don't know where to stick Dom in. He's a Newbie that is trying to keep his group

together, but not going about it in the right way. NO ONE's cooperating.

It going to be a dull game if the Newbies all just follow the Oldies and are herded toward

the Chopping Block.

Chop, chop, chop, chop .... and so on.

I voted Dani as my favorite player because I think she is the smartest and most level-headed. I voted Porsche as my least favorite because she's dumb, gullible, and I still can't get over that "I'm always the hottest girl in the room," comment. She WAY overestimates her looks and her playing ability I think.

Forgot to add: Rachel is becoming more and more like a favorite to me. I don't know. I guess I don't mind her quirks and loud behavior as much because I think when she tries to play with a cool head she actually plays quite well.

My mind is blown a litle.. haha.

I was a active member during the BB8 season, and I was one of the biggest Dani fans. and if you were to tell me that she would come back and be one of the top 2 favorite players here at Mortys I would have called you crazy!

I'm loving every second of this season!

I have to wonder if BB deliberately choose newbie people who didn't have big personalities just to be sure they didn't outshine their choosen 'stars'. None of the newbies have shown any kind of real spark. They just plod through each day waiting to see what the vets will do or say. Keith was just a creep, Porshe is vapid, Lawon hasn't shown us anything, Kalia is so freakin' boring, Adam's one trick pony is his heavy metal guy impersonation, Dom is a cocky kid, Cassi looks good and Shelly is a great mom. That's my breakdown of them. It's almost impossible not to want our favorites from the vets to win. BB didn't give us anyone to love or hate in the newbies.

Favorite: Voted Dominic, but I like Cassi as well

Least Favorite: Kalia... she reminds me of Sharon from BB9. Seems like the type to float wherever the power will go.

i think kalia looks just like chris rock playing a girl lol

Top Three-Jordan, if she stops listening to Jeff and Brenchal

Cassie, very raw deal in this season of "partners"

Adam-He stuck with the group, and I respect that

Bottom Three-Brenchal. Yes, they are one-one brain and it is not as grand as either thinks

Kalia-PLEASE stop the friggin whining!

Shelly-SHE is a floater, playing with both sides will catch up with you. Always does

Archived