• Porshe
    • Cassi
    • Shelly
    • Rachel
    • Brendon
    • Jordan
    • Jeff
    • Daniele
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite player?

• Adam
    • Dominic
    • Lawon
    • Kalia
    • Porshe
    • Cassi
    • Shelly
    • Rachel
    • Brendon
    • Jordan
    • Jeff
    • Daniele

Top 3

1. Daniele - duh! the Queen, VP, and COO of Team Blonde. I adore her!

2. Jordan - Sweet, lovable and a winner!

3. Jeff - I like the back and forth between him and Jordan...seems like a generally good person

Bottom 3

1. Rachel - Still annoying to me (although a bit less) but she just bus me so much. Brendon was right IMO that she just falls for sob stories. Her game was emotional before and I am sure it will be again

2. Dominic - As someone else said...god's gift

3. Brendon - Just like last year I could like him more if he weren't attached to Rachel...I am liking that he is standing up to her stupidity though

-Kyo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top 3:

Daniele- My all time favorite player.

Jordan-One of my top 5 all time favorites.

Rachel- don't get me wrong.. she drives me crazy. but she is a competitor, and i respect that... it was between her and jeff, i just didn't want the exact same list as iLoveDaniele.. haha, I don't know the new ones good enough yet to have them on my list.

Bottom 3

Lawon-He just drives me crazy

Adam- One of the most annoying houseguest ive ever seen (nearly as bad as rachel)

Keith- he thinks he is so smart... the regulators.. haha, give me a break.

my favorites this season: Hmmm. Hard to decide.

- Jordan and Jeff (can't decide)

- Danielle

- Rachel (surprisingly. I guess I have a lot of respect for someone with a competitive fighter spirit, and I like that she does not really care what others think about him or her.)

- I would say Dick 'cause I love his honesty and strategy, but unfortunantely he's gone.

my least favorites (suprisingly easy to decide)

- Adam - gross, just gross

- Dominic - thinks he's all that but... I'm sorry, honey. No, you ain't.

- Porsche - I think I've already stated why I dislike her.

Top three:

1 Adam for being a smart player

2 Cassi for her fiesty character

3 Dani for pleasantly surprising me and her sarcasm

Bottom three

1. Kalia for being an annoying tattle tale and suck up

2. Brendon for being a control freak

3. Porsche for being such a snot

Top 3

- (In no particular order) Of the vets: Dani and Rachel -- Dani is all logic atm -- and Rachel is all emotional -- both are decent at physical comps, and both have won their share of HOH's and POV's in their seasons. Of the newbies: I enjoy Shelly and Adam -- Shelly because EVERYONE considers her trustworthy, and she seems to be making at the moment intelligent choices. And Adam alternates between seeming really smart -- and seeming like a star struck teenager, not an easy feet for a big metal head.

Bottom 3

Kalia -- she complains too much, and way over shares. And she's a floater .. Thus she drives me nuts.

Cassie -- is smart, and seems physically strong enough but she is way over playing her game atm, and I suspect her and Dom's days are numbered if the vets continue to maintain power.

Keith -- he talks too much, too fast, and is a horn-dog .. all things I don't enjoy.

Guest 6Borders

TOP 3:

Shelly - she's smart, she infiltrates each group without seeming to and she's making MOtH (Mom of the House) work for her by turning it on and off when she needs to.

Kalia - because she is not the perfect size 2, she's smart, and she's the "real people" everyone said they wanted to see on the show other than models and wanna-be actresses/actors. She's playing a dangerous (and prob stupid) game angle right now but I think she has a back-up plan and I'd like her around a while to see how it plays out.

Lawon/Adam (tie) - just because I think they are hilarious and entertaining.

BOTTOM 3:

Brenchel - just had enough of them. They are like a bad re-run of Ricky telling Lucy she can't be on the show.

Porche - She doesn't seem to care about Big Brother or anything but herself and what she is going to get out of this for her "career".

Danielle - first impressions - when she walked in the door and the first several days she acted like she didn't even want to be there. She's not adding anything to this season for me.

Top:

Dani

Jeff

Jordan

just cause I love them.

Bottom:

I don't really know yet. I don't really dislike anyone until they cross that "unforgivable action" line. No one has...yet. Still hoping though. We always need a "love to hate" player.

Top:

Franklin

That fish that seems to pop out right in front of the lens and scare the chit of out me at least once a day. ;)

Dick (I like him this way... GONE)

Middle:

Cast of BB13

Bottom:

I hope as the season progresses I care enough to hate and love some of these house guest. :lol:

Top 3: 1. Cassi~I like that she realizes the newbies are in trouble. Also like how she is not fake when it comes to Porsche.

2. Lawon~ Not sure why. Just find him likeable.

3. Dani~ Wish she would dump the vets and build a strong alliance with Cassi, Dom and Lawon.

Bottom 3:

1. Shelly~ she is the rat this season.

2. Rachel/Brendon~ they count as one, right?

3. Jeff~ he is entitled to his opinion as am I and my opinion of him is not good.

I predict the stronger newbies and the vets will battle and take each other out leaving floaters to win. OR the vets will dominate and be the majority towards the end.

Top 3:

1. Dominic - On the verge of overplaying and annoying people quickly but he is entertaining on BBAD.

2. Daniele - Ridiculously smart player and is sitting pretty right now for the next 3 weeks like she said on the show tonight..can get to know every player personally over that time. I agree with gutz and alliance with her, Dominic, Cassi and Lawon.

3. Cassi/Shelly - Cassi is my #3 but she benefits a lot from having Shelly as her partner for now.

Bottom 3:

1. Keith - Shelly is pretty much summing it up right now. He has too much "pride" to do anything but sit there and thinking he does or doesn't have votes. Not a fan of his arrogance and he stutters in just about every sentence that comes out of his mouth.

2. Kalia - Really really annoying when she talks and doesn't look to be able to do anything in competitions.

3. Porsche - If she stays is pretty much going to be a waste of space for the next 3 weeks and for however long she stays in the game.

Top 3

1. Jordan - One of my all time favs

2. Rachel/Brendan - During the Veto comp they showed they are out to dominate the game

3. Danielle - A smart player. She'll be fine.

Bottom 3

1. Dominic - I can't wait to see this douche go down

2. Keith - Dumbest gameplay ever

3. Nobody else yet

Top 3

good gameplay :2thumbsup:

bottom 3

bad gameplay :disappointed::animated_bouncy:

My favorite person in the house right now is Kalia and my least favorite Cassie

I like Kalia, too. I think she's a very smart, competent player who will lay low until the time is right. I'm not sure how I feel about Cassi at this point. Why do you dislike her? Just curious.

I like Kalia, too. I think she's a very smart, competent player who will lay low until the time is right. I'm not sure how I feel about Cassi at this point. Why do you dislike her? Just curious.

Well after she was introduced by CBS it seemed like people thought Cassie was going to be nice and that she was the best-looking, and Porsche concieted and not really that great looking.

I feel that Porsche is more attractive and feminine. I can't connect with Cassie somehow.

My favorite person in the house right now is Kalia and my least favorite Cassie

:animated_wave: Smash. For some reason I'm liking Lawsuit (Lawon) right now. He make me laugh. Kalia is okay, handles herself well, but talks to fast for me.

:animated_wave:

:animated_wave: Smash. For some reason I'm liking Lawsuit (Lawon) right now. He make me laugh. Kalia is okay, handles herself well, but talks to fast for me.

:animated_wave::animated_bouncy:

Shipp! I still mostly feel I don't now them enough but Lawon seems like a good guy. I am nuetral on a lot of them still.

:animated_wave:

:animated_wave::animated_bouncy:

Shipp! I still mostly feel I don't now them enough but Lawon seems like a good guy. I am nuetral on a lot of them still.

The one to watch is Dom. Sneaky cunning and cut throat. :death: And he wants Jeff out. Which would please me. Wonder why no one post in Dom's thread.

The one to watch is Dom. Sneaky cunning and cut throat. :death: And he wants Jeff out. Which would please me. Wonder why no one post in Dom's thread.

LOL he has some MAJOR hate threads on some other BB sites! He is another one I'm not sure about yet! :animated_scratchchin:

Archived