• Porshe
    • Cassi
    • Shelly
    • Rachel
    • Brendon
    • Jordan
    • Jeff
    • Daniele
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite player?

• Adam
    • Dominic
    • Lawon
    • Kalia
    • Porshe
    • Cassi
    • Shelly
    • Rachel
    • Brendon
    • Jordan
    • Jeff
    • Daniele

Favorite players: Jeff, Brenchel, Danni ( Jeff leads this category but I think Brendan and Rachel are great players and work well with each other despite their "eccentric" personalities.

Least favorite: Cassi, Kalia, Dominic

In a league of her own: Jordon I like Jordan because she is a sweet girl but I have to think she would be lost without Jeff.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I vote Dom as my least favorite, only because I think he poses the biggest threat to the vets right now. Oddly enough, I'm not hating Rachel this year, I almost turned off the TV when she walked in the door... glad I didn't. I can't put my finger on it, but she seems different. I voted Jeff for favorite right now, something I never thought I would do (I didn't care for him and Jorden in their season for reasons I still don't understand, too much perfection turns me off I suppose *lol*) But, I'm really liking Jeff this year.

It's THAT LAUGH!!!!

It's a tough call between Dom and Rachel as being the most annoying.

Just a quick comment. Most of you will disagree with me and that's cool, but this group is really pretty boring. I have only to look forward to some fistacuffs between Cassi and Rachel or a Dominic meltdown. I think that most of the players are genuinely nice (good for them but bad for viewing) and that truly ruins the thrill of drama. Hope it spices up a bit. Perhaps that's why Dick left. Too dull. -_-

Top:

1. Jeff - I really want him to win...seems like such a good person:heart:

2. Jordan - So cute with her dinginess

3. Dani - She cracks me up

Bottom:

1. Rachel - Her laugh is so painful and she is too catty sometimes

2. Dominic - So incredibly fake!

3. Kalia - Trifling!!!

I don't have a favorite but Shelley is my least favorite. I think everything about her is annoying and she and Kalia my second least favorite messed up the game so bad. It would have been more entertaining to watch the returning HG scramble instead.

no surprised jeff wins again

american choice is going to be his again

it would have been curious to see how he would have stack up with dick in the polls

since dick is so beloved here :animated_bouncy:

My favorite this season so far is Dani. She's playing an excellent social game...instead of flaunting her golden key, she's using her downtime to interact with everyone and plant seeds without overplaying. She isn't on any of the other idiots radar. I also like that she is working with Dominic. If he continues to do well in competitions, he may come in handy to her.

Dani is my favorite, but I voted Shelly just to give her an extra vote on the poll since she's a close second. Then Jordeff.

Least favorite is Dominic. He's one of those guys in life who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and thinks the world is owed to him.

Archived