Live Show - July 14

that dress Porsche had on was hideous, she has no taste at all, so inappropriate, too fussy , fugly color,lolol. and this girl is on BB to be discovered?? Yeah discovered for bad taste and no personality,lolololbangin.gif

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch BBAD. Jeff and the vets know Adam flipped.

I hope Jeff and Jordan are playing stupid thinking they can stick by this vets VS Newbee alliance. Danielle isn't exactly stuck on that either. Seems like she's gonna start branching out.

Jordan would have been smart to throw this comp. Let Brendan and Rachel continue to get their hands dirty. Even Dominic for that matter who clearly would have targetted them.

You don't want that HOH this early in the game.

Yikes, I had some of the same thoughts about that dress.......I'm thinking it was a recycled prom or bridesmaid dress cut short....kinda hard to be in a house with Rachel & be the one with a worst taste in clothes but she's going for it.

The HOH Comp could have been won by any one of them last nite.

Fair game whether you shot first or last.

Someone who had practiced a lot or had been lousy

practicing could have had a lucky shot and landed in the lowest number.

No matter what order they shot in -

The Oldies won and-

The Newbies lost

Now lets watch another exciting week in the BB House. :rolleyes:

As discussed in the Dick thread about the theories on his departure, you can show people proof the game isn't rigged and some still won't believe. If you think Big Brother is rigged, you shouldn't watch. But if you don't think they show things they way they do for a reason or even "get involved" in the game as much as they can.. well they do.

As discussed in the Dick thread about the theories on his departure, you can show people proof the game isn't rigged and some still won't believe. If you think Big Brother is rigged, you shouldn't watch. But if you don't think they show things they way they do for a reason or even "get involved" in the game as much as they can.. well they do.

I don't think the game is rigged. I do think that the producers have a VERY heavy hand in trying to get the outcomes they want though.

Archived