Live Show - July 14

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure how the the newbies are going to vote. It doesn't seem like they rallied together enough to vote to evict Porsche. Last I heard it was "vote with the house" aka...evict Keith. I'm hoping for a surprise and Keith stays, but I doubt Shelly and Adam were convinced to change their minds and risk alienating the Vets in the process.

This Hoh is gonna be critical. Hopefully a Noob will get it ...I want to see the Vets squirm! :sneaky:

Just for the drama I'd like to see Teeth stay. Tho he makes me crazy. He wants Jeff out too.

Question did Teeth team up with Dom on votes? Watch out for Dom. Think he can be dangerous.

I'd like to see Kalia and Lawsuit (Lawon) win HOH. I think she's a take no prisoners type of gal. He just makes me laugh.

I'm not sure how the the newbies are going to vote. It doesn't seem like they rallied together enough to vote to evict Porsche. Last I heard it was "vote with the house" aka...evict Keith. I'm hoping for a surprise and Keith stays, but I doubt Shelly and Adam were convinced to change their minds and risk alienating the Vets in the process.

This Hoh is gonna be critical. Hopefully a Noob will get it ...I want to see the Vets squirm! :sneaky:

I think Shelly is solidly with the vets, however, I watched a little bit today and Adam keeps telling Keith he's voting to evict Porsche. I was thinking that if he's lying, he's really a good actor but what good would it do him to lie to a doomed man? I kinda think Adam and Keith both strongly feel that he's got the votes to stay. They act as though they're about to pull off a big upset and turn things around because they've got the numbers, but I don't see that that plan is solid at all (because of Shelly at least). Also, Kalia is telling the vets that she's voting Keith out too.

I think D/J/J/B/R have all been working really hard this week, socializing and intimidating and winning. They've had to because they're so outnumbered. We'll see tonight if they're going to reap any fruits of their labor though.

I think Shelly is solidly with the vets, however, I watched a little bit today and Adam keeps telling Keith he's voting to evict Porsche. I was thinking that if he's lying, he's really a good actor but what good would it do him to lie to a doomed man? I kinda think Adam and Keith both strongly feel that he's got the votes to stay. They act as though they're about to pull off a big upset and turn things around because they've got the numbers, but I don't see that that plan is solid at all (because of Shelly at least). Also, Kalia is telling the vets that she's voting Keith out too.

thanks...good to know. Adam has been a mystery, and I've heard Kalia say she was voting for either, depending on who she was speaking with.

Any way tonight plays out...it's going to be interesting eviction-wise and new Hoh-wise....but mostly to see if any of the noobs are really siding with the Vets (and who throws Hoh! :))

it should be an eventful show

i heard something about dick being on tonight show

we get to see where kalia and shelly really stand

if they vote with the vets and newbies win hoh expect major drama :animated_bouncy:

:party_smilie::animated_bouncy:

Lol I'm curious, is there a reason why you guys are calling him Lawsuit? Did I miss something?

No, I just have a mental block and kept typing Lawson so I changed it to Lawsuit. LOL

Bookie...:smilielol:

ok...enough Brenchel...on with the show!

i really hate this 9pm start time for thursday show

we could have already had the results of hoh and eviction :animated_bouncy:

The only couple from the vets side that can compete for HOH tonight is Jeff and Jordan, right? Dani can't compete and the outgoing HOH couple can't compete. Is that correct?

If this is correct, the newbies have an outstanding chance of winning HOH tonite.

Archived