Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 7/13

CeCiMom

Seems to be small pockets of conversation surrounding who to vote out tomorrow but, for the most part it's just general chatting tonight.

Just read the overnight live feed reports (thanks Steven!). It might be that Porsche (and I stress might) met Dick before coming into the house. My conspiracy theory is that they met through her connection with Janelle.

it gets curiouser and curiouser.

I just read that too Mendes. I'll have to go to flashback and view it. It seems plausible since Dick was the one that got Porsche to align with the Vets....and per last nights show, the Vets are now wondering why/how Dick stuck them with her.

Guest 6Borders

It's funny...I had a weird vibe in the beginning about Porche and that she had to have been approached by BB rather than the other way around, which seems to be more often than not in the past several seasons.

Seems to be happening more and more that people know each other outside the house. This started getting suspicious about 3 seasons ago and we've personally talked about it among my friends...applying and pretending you don't know each other.

I watched it and what I find even more interesting is that the only people that knew this information, in the house, were the vets. And, when Porshe told Brendon and then separately Jordan about Kalia confronting her... they were both surprised as they can't believe any of the vets told Kalia.

It's just a coincidence (or is it) that Kalia finished telling Porshe she has her vote tomorrow. Kalia gets called to the DR and then come straight out and confronts Porshe. Things that make you go :animated_scratchchin: ... Not.

BB been "rigging" this game for a loooong time. And, I'm not saying that the DR telling Kalia this is going to make or break the game but, it's definitely meant to influence Kalia's vote. If BB is already trying to steer the ship one way or another, and it's only week one, I'm sure it will only get exponentially worse as the season goes on.

Guest 6Borders

Right...that's why Brenchel, the J's and Dani should know they are safe...Grodner didn't go to all that trouble to bring them back in and have them get voted out by a bunch of "newbies". The only way a newbie can win this is if America gets behind someone 100% or it gets to the point (where it finally did with Janelle) that BB just can't rig it anymore and make it look un-rigged.

Keeping Keith in the game will freak out the vets keep the house drama going for a while so it would be a smart move!!! Gonna be interesting to see what happens tonite.

BB been "rigging" this game for a loooong time. And, I'm not saying that the DR telling Kalia this is going to make or break the game but, it's definitely meant to influence Kalia's vote. If BB is already trying to steer the ship one way or another, and it's only week one, I'm sure it will only get exponentially worse as the season goes on.

i dont want to see adam and porsche :animated_bouncy:

Archived