Sign in to follow this  
Guest cappy

Survivor: Palau spoilers

Guest ranster627
:oops: Trial and error salter! But thanks, took me hours!!!

Thanks for the heads up Ran, looks great. I hope the spoilers are correct. They kind of follow the way I was thinking it would go. I just hope the jury theory is right. You just cant tell about these juries, sometimes they go with work ethic, sometimes the follow some other line of thinking, like the under the radar scenario.

Guest ranster627

Although I posted the spoilers from elsewhere ... I would love a dramatic twist myself, and also NOT to see Tom in the final two ...

I also am NOT convinced about the predicted outcome of votes ...

I still think that Jen will be in the final 3 and Ian will be out at four, because ian is a stronger competitor then jen, he wont give up and tom is an a$* Hole so he would do something like that. so i think it is a toss up between ian and jen for final 3.

between tom and katie, i think katie will win sorry to all the non-believers but i think she will pull of a 5-2 vote or possbily 4-3.

coby:katie (against tom)

janu: tom (against katie)

steph: katie (at least she tried to save steph)

gregg: katie (tom got him in the back caryn revealed it wasnt katies fault)

caryn: katie/tom (she could be pissed at tom for lying to her but so did katie)

jen:katie (doesnt like tom)

Ian:katie (tom votes him out at the end against toms word)

Katie is the new winner

Guest ranster627

I too think Tom has a lot of baggage going in to the final Tribal ...

coby:katie (against tom)

janu: tom (against katie)

steph: katie (at least she tried to save steph)

gregg: katie (tom got him in the back caryn revealed it wasnt katies fault)

caryn: katie/tom (she could be pissed at tom for lying to her but so did katie)

jen:katie (doesnt like tom)

Ian:katie (tom votes him out at the end against toms word)

Katie is the new winner

I agree with some of what you say but here's how I see it going down if it's Katie/Tom final two:

Coby: Tom (as much as he doesn't like Tom he doesn't like Katie either and in the end I think he'll get over his "issues" with Tom and vote for him because Katie was lazy, etc.)

Janu: Tom (I still think that when Janu first got all sick and maloncholy it was Tom that sat next to her and tried to lift her spirits and "be there for her"... I think she'll remember that and vote for him.)

Steph: Tom (She has touted the ENTIRE game "who deserves to be there" she fancies herself as a true survivor (as I do) and I think she'll see that Tom "deserves" to win.

Gregg: Either way (I can see him being loyal and respecting Ian/Tom for getting rid of him but, I can also see him not letting it go and voting for Katie.)

Caryn: Tom (The reason she stuck it out with Tom for sooo long is the one person she's had issues with from day 1 is Katie... Caryn won't vote for her... no matter what.)

Jen: Katie (In the bag unless it's Katie that makes the decision to get rid of Jen before Ian/Tom... and if Jen finds this out before voting... then she'll go with Tom.)

Ian: Katie (In the bad... no reason Ian will not vote for Katie. No matter what he may do to her Katie has convinced him he deserved it because he was disloyal to her... :roll: )

So, I see it as either 5 - 2 Tom or 4 - 3 Tom... depending on how Gregg votes.

Anyways... jmo.

Jenn's a sad wee wastecase that ne'er did one notable thing aside from drop jaw when her furry main squeeze took a boot!

Katie's annoying and impossible to like...no matter how much SCOTch one drinks.

Ian was ok until he turned into a Wet Me Betty doll.

Guess Tom'll due tae win!

:!:

Where is Cappy? Never did post the spoiler for Thursday's show. Had I known the Reward Challenge prize was an overnighter, I might have made more Fantasy points.

Someone check on Cappy before Sunday, Please.

CeCiMom, you have the same thoughts I have had. If Katie wins , I will never believe in the Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny, or Santa Claus again.

My faith in human nature will win out. and TOM will be victorious. If he wins the Immunity Challenges!

see i know that we are missing something about the finale because snewser said that every1 is wrong in the long run. and some people have been right this whole way through so i am thinking maybe its ian and jen in the final 2. i would love that.lol.

and to the person saying that these people didnt do anything to get there. well if i said to you that you could do two things 1. all you have to do is go out on an island and do nothing but get a 1/4 chance at a million dollars 2. go work your ass off and get tired and lie to every1 in the game and have a 1/4 chance which would you choose?????

Guest ranster627

FROM TV GUIDE: The Water Cooler

Survivor

OK, quick recap of the night: Love, love Coby and think he'll be the cutest daddy ever, Ian is either really dumb or completely crazy and Tom won. Yeah, big surprise there. Let's tackle the Ian thing first. I realize that he was trying to do the nice thing but, dude, this is Survivor, not playtime at the petting zoo; you had to know going in that you might tick off one or two people. After he took down cute little Jenn in the immunity challenge at tribal council, I thought for sure he was going to be in the final two, and I honestly think he would have had a chance against Tom if he'd just hung in there on that bouncing buoy a little bit longer. (I would have been seasick in 11 minutes and never lasted close to 12 hours.) I was hoping that all that bobbing just made him delusional. And while I was sitting in the live audience during the finale, I watched closely and didn't notice him kicking himself with those long gangly legs at any point. Basically, he gave it to Tom by asking him to take Katie. That nice gesture just put a million buckaroos in Tom's pocket. Not that Tom didn't deserve to win