Sign in to follow this  
Guest cappy

Survivor: Palau spoilers

Hey guys I know I was critical in my post and I agree that fatigue and hungers factors in, I would just think that it you know you are going on a show like this, you would study it back at home on dry land. Some of the decisions made last night just did make sense on any level. Like zombie island - no brains.

I think the members of Koror are showing signs of "hostage" behavior with Tom being the kidnapper. I think they have let him rule the roost for too long.

I am in agreement with a lot of comments made about deprivation and the communal situation but have they forgotten the main goal of this game?

No one is playing a very good game at this point with the exception of the ones who have been and are still in control.

The girls should have banded together and ousted Tom. That would have made for some interesting TV. :twisted:

Guest cmteachermom

Personally, I think they're having a hard time coming to the realization that they're going to have to start voting off their tribemates.

I've heard it or read it in another post that this is one of the problems of one tribe being so dominant. Think about it...you're having to vote off people that you've become very close to, lived with 24 hours a day for 29 days. Yes, you may have your moments, but it could be likened to voting off a family member.

You know, now that Stephanie is gone, this season isn't fun anymore!!!

:cry::cry::cry: :!: :!: :!:

I'm with you Hanklee. She was the most interesting of the bunch.

Unfortunately I have never been able to stop watching something in the middle and I guess it will be fun to see if anyone catches on to the fact that when Tom says he will watch out for you as long as he can that he usually means about five minutes LOL

I too was most disappointed to see Steph voted off. Too bad she got picked for such a loser tribe. I was hoping she could rally the women and take control of the tribe.

Koror already has it's pecking order set. The women are followers and don't take any active roles in the tribe unless being subservient is a position. :roll:

I think the word fits. How about you?

sub

Aye,your clan..er..tribe is only as strong as each of its members....Steph was the only warrior!She'd should wear a mini-kilt! :twisted:

Guest cappy

Episode 12: "We'll Make You Pay"

Still In It:

Koror (brown)

caryn.jpggregg.jpgian.jpgjennifer.jpgkatie.jpgtom.jpg

Oh joy! Im on the jury!

coby.jpgjanu.jpgsteph.jpg

Eliminated:

wanda.jpgjonathan.jpgjolanda.jpgashlee.jpgjeff.jpgkimberly.jpgangie.jpgwillard.jpgjames.jpgibrehem.jpgbobby.jpg

Reward Challenge: "Going Postal" Loved ones visit

Reward Winners: Gregg wins Palau Aggressor II trip, dolphin swim, takes Jenn and Katie

According to the Mersaydeez spoilers, Steph is booted right before the loved ones visit. You can tell that Gregg, Jenn and Katie win because Gregg and Jenn are hugging and Tom, Ian and Caryn have looks of disappointment. This challenge is one of those where you see where the true alliances lie. In "Going Postal", the Survivors must answer trivia about the Palau culture and its customs. If they get it right, they get to pull a lever (as seen in promo) and release something into the ocean. Im guessing that the Survivor who has the last item remaining wins the challenge.

Now for the reward part, Gregg has a loved one visit for winning the challenge. Jenn and Katie are along for the trip. They get to enjoy a dolphin swim and go diving. Its also in discussion that this is an overnight reward (showers, food). I think it is. They usually do overnight rewards around this stage of the game.

e12web10t.jpge12web7t.jpge12web19t.jpg

Immunity Challenge: "Super Challenge"

Immunity Winner: Tom or Ian. Possibly Caryn?

Here we have the super challenge, a challenge I feel is fixed. Steph is gone so now the girls are going to go after Tom after realizing their incredibly STUPID mistake of voting out Steph. So now, Survivor is going to make this challenge consist of parts of past challenges that Tom did well in. In the promos, An rope course is shown (Ep. 1 IC Tom made a quick head start), Jenn is seen untying knots, and there is a flag raised present (Ep. 6 IC), Gregg is seen eating balut egg (Ep. 8 RC, Tom did very well) and lastly Ian shooting at colored flags (Ep. 6 RC). So I think this is the elimination order.

1. Rope Course- Gregg, Ian, Jenn, Katie and Tom advance, Caryn is eliminated

2. Raise Flag- Gregg, Ian, Jenn and Tom advance, Jenn is eliminated

3. Eat balut eggs- Gregg, Ian and Tom advance, Gregg is eliminated

4. Flag shoot-out- Tom wins Immunity.

However, there is something we have to look over. Caryn got one vote at last weeks tribal council and the odds that a Survivor will get voted out at the next tribal council is 54%. So Caryn seems to be on the chopping block playing both sides. But theres a spoiler saying that Caryn finishes 5th because of a F6 IC win.

e12tv25t.jpge12web27t.jpge12web28t.jpge12tv21t.jpge12tv20t.jpg

Boot: Gregg

We all know Gregg is going...

Welcome home our 13th Bootee: Gregg gregg.jpg

Photos courtesy of: TDT

Guest czubryt1

Hey Cappy

I don't know how you know all this you knew it was Steph Last week you told me on yahoo IM now u say Greg well if Greg does indeed go tonight I'll keep coming back more often to your posts and see who you say untill The season ends I bet you Know already who is the Sole Survivor!

Cappy You Rule!

Your predictions were right. The previews for next week look intense.. can't wait for you spoilers for the next show :D

SSSSSSSLAAAAMM DUNK GREGGGGGGGG!That'd be for Steph! :twisted:

Did everyone see Steph walk out onto the jury? When Jeff said "...and the newest member of the jury, Stephanie" she looked so pissed and she rolled her eyes!

Aye!The leftover tribe members left tae win have me rollin my eyes so much I fell o'er backwards in my chair causing an accidental kilt flash! :shock:

Haha i fell over laughing too! :lol: But I wasn't wearing a kilt...

it'll be caryn eliminated next week.

Is that a spoiler, or your prediction? Sounds like a real possibility to me....

Cappy... just wondering, and I don't mean to rush you or anything, but when are the spoilers for Thursdays show be posted.

Don't know if this is true or not, so take it with a grain of salt, but I recently heard that Ian will drop out of the f3 immunity challenge to give Katie the chance to be in the final two :shock: ! Anyone else heard this?

Guest ranster627

wow ... that would be historic!

under the topic The Ultimate Shock, momcatHB posts:

"A shocking development during the final Immunity Challenge promises to go down in SURVIVOR history. "

This would definitely fit! And after seeing Ian crying during tonight's episode because Katie was upset only adds fuel to the fire. My gut says it will happen...

OK, if that happens, what will that do to the jury? Will it turn them against Katie because of what Ian did? Or will they feel so bad for Ian they side with him and vote for Katie?

Guest ranster627

I would say backlash against Katie, and Ian looking like a fool on the Live Show after the finale ...

Guest ranster627

Episode 14 ... THE FINAL SHOCK

AKA: The Finale!

Still In It:

Koror (brown)

ian.jpgjennifer.jpgkatie.jpgtom.jpg

Oh joy! Im on the jury!

coby.jpgjanu.jpgsteph.jpg

caryn.jpggregg.jpg

Eliminated:

wanda.jpgjonathan.jpgjolanda.jpgashlee.jpgjeff.jpgkimberly.jpgangie.jpgwillard.jpgjames.jpgibrehem.jpgbobby.jpg

Immunity Challenge

"The Final Four IC is said to involve firestarting." ... referred to as "Tower of Domination," which should be the F4 IC. The zipline challenge shown in the web/TV promo is probably this one.

Final Four Immunity Challenge Pictures

e14tv52t.jpge14tv55t.jpge14tv56t.jpg

Who wins? Vidcaps show the final four at tribal council, and Tom has the necklace on again.

Final four boot:

Jenn, thanks to Mersaydeez. Since she can't penetrate the Tom-Ian-Katie trio, the only thing that could save her would be immunity, and she doesn't get it.

Welcome to the Jury Jenn!

jennifer.jpg

Final three boot:

Ian. Tom wins immunity and takes Katie to the Final Two.

Welcome to the Jury Ian!

ian.jpg

FINAL TWO:

katie.jpgtom.jpg

Jury vote predictions:

Despite dire predictions of Tribal Council fireworks from Coby and Stephenie, the end result should still be a win for Tom. This will be one of the oldest juries in Survivor history, and older jurors tend to favor work ethic and gamesmanship over other factors (i.e. friendship, as in Amazon). Both Tom and Katie are personable and have established friendships with the jury, so there are no major negatives there. Where there is personal friction (Coby), whom both have annoyed.

Source: TDT.com

Tried my best here folks, not all that good at the technology thing!

Enjoy!