Sign in to follow this  
Guest cappy

Survivor: Palau spoilers

Isn't Janu the girl that everyone on the tribe was annoyed at last week after the thunderstorm? I was under the impression that they all wanted to vote her off.  I do know that Coby is the stronger player but would they rather get rid of annoying or strong.

This must be your first time watching survivor... Like I was saying the bigger threat useally gets the boot... A stroner player is more of a threat than just an annoying one..

Yeah I wonder about Katie too. She's incredibly annoying!

As for Janu, she appears (to me) to be in tough shape, physically and mentally. She seems to be just drained of all energy, from what I've seen. She did OK on the sea-star puzzle challenge, though. The Survivors get rid of her if she starts dragging the rest of the tribe down. But while she's still holding her own, then perhaps the stronger players will be more vulnerable.

Just my thoughts.

Guest ranster627

The weaker Janu looks, the longer she will stay and fly under the radar as Personal Immunity Challenges are on the horizon and she won't "appear" intimidating ...

Guest cmteachermom
The weaker Janu looks, the longer she will stay and fly under the radar as Personal Immunity Challenges are on the horizon and she won't "appear" intimidating ...

Completely agree! Also, listening to Jenna Morasca on Survivor Live, she claims to have had similar strategy -- get rid of the strong ones early, as they're the bigger threat. She maintains that a tribe doesn't necessarily need a "provider," (of food), and that a survivor can go without a lot of food and that coconuts or similar things can sustain them. Whatever, is what I say to her, I seem to recall that she wanted to go home at one point when she was in the Amazon...Sorry, didn't mean to stray off topic. :oops:

Guest cappy

My computers going slow and I dont have the time to make this all nice so Ill give you a summary.

RC: Gross Food, Koror wins

IC: Something, Koror wins

Boot: Bobby Jon

i think this is the correct bootlist this is what is TheGames spoiler is and Sucks and i think the spoiler of janu getting final 4 is a false speculation

20 jonathan

19 wanda

18 jolanda

17 ashlee

16 jeff

15 kim

14 willard

13 angie

12 james

11 bobby jon

10 ibrehem

9 coby/janu

8 coby/janu

7 stephanie

6 gregg

5 caryn

Final 4

Ian Jen (not sure of order most likely 4th is jen and 3rd is ian)

Final 2

Tom Katie (not sure wont find out til finale)

that is what i take it to be im not sure though it could be ian in final 2 and tom in final 4.

i wrote this in the second page so far i am right except for ibe and bj!

Guest cappy
Wouldnt it just make more sense to take out Jenn and Gregg instead of Coby and Janu? I am highly doubting that Coby and Janu are connecting in any way. But Jenn and Gregg, having a solid 2 votes, are much more powerful.

Guest ranster627

Sounds logical to me Cappy!

Haven't we learned that the longer any alliances are left alone or forgotten about, the longer they last? I would bust up the duo!

Guest cappy
But I bet these people are too stupid to realize it and before they know it, Gregg and Jenn are in the finals which we know is not going to happen.

Cappy I am confused. Where did your list come from -- your thoughts on how it will play out or is it based on spoilers. Just rooting for the great comeback -- wouldnt it be something if Stephanie won LOL

PS. If my choice was living alone in the spooky jungle or living with Bobby Jon for another day, I would take my chances with the jungle critters -- At least they probably wouldnt hock spit where I slept LOL

Guest cappy
My list came from Mersaydeez spoilers, gut feeling and current statistics.

Thanks Cappy!! I'm still rooting for Steph. But I guess a lot depends on if there is a merge. I dont know how long she can last just by herself.

Guest cappy
Stephs not alone. She has Tom, Ian, and Katie.

Guest cappy
Do you know if there will be a merge... ever...or will stephanie have to live alone til they pick her off??

I think that Steph leaves Ulong and goes to live with Koror.

Guest cappy

More spoilers...

No RC: But Koror gets a feast, some rum and a brand new emotional Stephenie.

IIC: Stand on Pole, Tom wins

Boot: Coby

Guest cappy
Ok, heres what Yana says. Yana is a poster over at Sucks EZ board and is saying that Mersaydeez is wrong because of Caryns boot on day 30. First of all, Caryn is mean to leave day 33 but wins the IC and eventually gets the boot on day 36. Its going around that Mersaydeez screwed up in the end. We shall see....

Cappy,

I don't post often over at Sucks... I post more here and was here way before I even knew about sucks... I sent you the copy of an e-mail I received from someone I trust as a source for information on survivor... They are the one saying that Caryn goes instead of Stephenie... here is a copy of the e-mail that my source sent me... and all I did was ask your opinion... Sorry for any confusion...

Mersaydeez HAS DONE WELL GETTING MOST OF THE BOOTS. AS YOU CAN SEE SHE IS WRONG AS OF DAY 30 - CARYNS BOOT.

IT WOULD BE GOOD IF YOU COULD POST THIS INFORMATION IN THE SPOILER THREAD AS IT SAVES ME HAVING TO DO IT.

THEY ALSO NEED TO KNOW THAT MERSAYDEEZ IS WRONG.

Now that I think its aired on the west coast can someone please give me a quick recap on what happened on tonights episode? I am dying here...(okay I am not actually dying here just channeling omorasa's melodrama)... but I do want to know. Please help :cry::lol:

Lauren

Morty just posted the Survivor recaps for tonites show that our talented posters submitted.

Just go to the left of the screen and click on "Survior Fan Page" ....

you'll find it all there :wink:

Guest XandraSkye

So, have the spoilers said that Steph will be in this game for a few more weeks or not? You can PM the answer if you don't want to post it here.

I'm really rooting for Steph. She definitely deserves to be in the Final Four. I would like to see her and Tom in the final two. Even though Tom has been starting to annoy me of late, but he still deserves Final Two.

cappy i think our lists are similar since we both go based on mersaydeez here is mine again

8th place-Janu

7th place-stephanie

6th place- greg

5th place-caryn

4th place-jen

3rd place-ian

2nd place-tom

winner-katie

Guest cappy

Episode 10: "Exile Island"

Still In It:

Koror (brown)

caryn.jpggregg.jpgian.jpgjanu.jpgjennifer.jpgkatie.jpgsteph.jpgtom.jpg

Oh joy! Im on the jury!

coby.jpg

Eliminated:

wanda.jpgjonathan.jpgjolanda.jpgashlee.jpgjeff.jpgkimberly.jpgangie.jpgwillard.jpgjames.jpgibrehem.jpgbobby.jpg

Reward Challenge: "Water Tower"

Reward Winners: Gregg, Tom, Caryn and Janu win a Palauan feast

This challenge was thoroughly spoiled shortly after Ep9 aired. Prior to Ep9, TV Guide included a preview of this challenge, showing one of the teams competing, and providing this challenge description:

Objective: Both teams must construct a scaffold that allows them to climb up and retrieve a flag hanging above the water. The first group to race back to the shore with the flag wins. The Kicker: The first piece of the tower is already in place, but the castaways must swim the other sections, one by one, 50 yards out into the water from shore. "Once they have that piece assembled, they swim back, get the next [and] swim it out," Kirhoffer says. Each metal part weighs up to 35 pounds.

From the TV Guide pictures, it was clear that Gregg and Tom were on one team, with Janu's wrist and a fourth person in the water (presumed to be Caryn) also visible. See Sucks, MeSS, Blows and SAddicts for various discussions. The web promo confirms these team assignments (Ian, Jenn, Stephenie and Katie make up the other team).

The reward, shown in the post-Ep9 TV preview, had also been spoiled (although not assigned to an episode) by Biancaxxx, who reported that an Australian radio show interview had discussed this particular reward:

For example, one of the prizes called for a feast, a local feast with the chiefs. And that was done for them. So the contestants had the opportunity to enjoy a traditional feast and have one of the chiefs talk to them about Palau's culture, about Palau's history and the significance of the dances and the chants, the traditional chants and dances.

Also visible in the post-Ep9 TV preview is part of Gregg's shorts (above, right), as the winners enjoy the Palauan feast (there's a slight possibility the black shorts are Caryn's, but since she's on the same team, no big difference). So Gregg's team wins. (And yes, many other people noticed this, as well).

e10web9.jpge10tv32.jpg

Immunity Challenge: Stay Underwater

Immunity Winner: Tom

Exiled: Janu

From the post-Ep9 TV preview , it's clear that, in Probst's words, "The first person to bail will be abandoned to live on your own." (Hence the episode title). Who this is may end up being one of the week's few mysteries.

The winner of this challenge appears to be Tom. After Ep9 aired, Sucks poster tutorial noted that Jenn's clothes in the "Ep9" march to tribal council didn't match the ones she was wearing once tribal council started (presumably because Koror didn't take their torches back to camp in Ep5). Since Coby is missing from the march, while Janu is present, this must actually be from Ep10. Process of elimination (see the thread above) suggested Tom had the necklace, and it does appear to be on his neck upon closer inspection. So Tom wins the Ep10 IC (vidcap above, right).

Who loses, and is exiled? Well, vidcaps actually help rule a few people out here. Five people are visible underwater in the challenge structure in the web promo. From the pre-challenge overhead shots, it's clear that Ian and Caryn are in the middle of the structure. Three other people (Gregg, Tom and a woman - possibly Katie) are visible in Ian's half, but there is clearly a gap next to Caryn. So someone has already dropped out, and none of Gregg, Tom, Ian or Caryn (or Katie/Steph) are the exiles. Janu seems like a reasonable guess, we suppose. And Biancaxxx has confirmed that this is the case at Sucks.

e10tv15.jpge10tv34.jpg

Boot: Janu

Janu has wanted to quit for about seven straight episodes now, and seemed shocked that Coby got booted in her stead in Ep9. Now with Stephenie on the chopping block, Janu will get a chance to make a stronger case for her own departure. Mersaydeez had either Coby or Janu leaving in this slot, and since Coby is already gone, that leaves Janu.

Welcome home our 11th Bootee: Janu janu.jpg

Source: " target="_blank">http://truedorktimes.com

Now my question is if Janu's booted as opposed to exiled (semantics maybe), could this be where the jury is sequestered? I've been over at sucks and can't seem to find anything digging through the threads.

I just can't see Janu living alone for the rest of this season. So it's the only thing that makes sense to me that this is where the jury will be and if so, it's just another teaser. But I've been wrong much more often than I've been right about this and many other shows.

Anyone have any thoughts or knowledge of this?

Guest czubryt1

I've Read That Tom will be the one alone I think Most web sites on their Message boards are saying it's Tom so Just tune in tonight if you can!

I know you are not suppose to "assume" but I would assume that is someone is exiled for losing this challenge it wont be a permanent thing. I would also assume that whoever loses the challenge is not immune from tribal council, so the person who is exiled could also be the person voted out. Otherwise it would be an advantage to lose the comp. and be exempt from leaving.