• 30,354 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 04:36 PM

Thanks so much everyone. The whispering really must be a challenge. :sleepy:

#23 mischiefmanaged

mischiefmanaged

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 06:18 PM

Many thanks for the attention to detail and giving so much of your time!

#24 Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,252 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 04:42 PM

I think that the LF Updaters are down a few folks.

The ones that are filling in the gap are doing one heck of a job.
Thanks to you ALL :2thumbsup:

And (as always) I'm loving all the camera captures that are being posted.
I always check to make sure no new ones have been posted that I missed.

Some of them are priceless.....

#25 ZuZuMamou

ZuZuMamou

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,242 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 05:09 PM

It's a pleasure to help out here at Morty's - no kudos required :)

As Slowpoke mentioned we are a little short on LFUs this week - if you've got the feeds "Come on in, the waters fine" don't worry about duplicate posting. The more people posting, the more accurate and full the information for our readers is.

Having helped out for a couple of years I can say that our current updaters are doing A LOT of work and it's only something they can keep up for so long before the carpal tunnel or burn out kicks in. In order to sustain the quality of the updates, a few more hands on keyboards are needed/appreciated.

If you're a lurker who prefers not to post in the discussions, LFUs are a good place to be involved without being involved! If you're a prolific poster, the LFU is a good place for you to solidify your current game play knowledge and will build awesome debate points for your next post. And if you think you can't help much so you aren't sure if you should help at all - every post counts!

Thanks to those fans of Morty's who read the updates, without you we'd have no summer purpose :)

-ZuZu

#26 KittyB

KittyB

• Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:57 PM

Thankyou!!! Dani's whispering drives me crazy, I thank you for just having to listen and try and figure out what shes saying. I bow to you all!

#27 lilsis

lilsis

• Pip
  • 243 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 04:12 PM

I want to send a big hug to all of you for all the time you put in to keep us updated. Thanks also for the pics as it helps us see what is going on.

#28 jammer

jammer

• LFU
  • 3,207 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 04:36 PM

Just wanted to say a big thanks to all the updaters. Especially during the endurance HOH comps for the ones that do not have the feeds...like me this year.

We will all be counting on you guys to keep us updated! :heart2: :heart2: :heart2:

#29 david91406

david91406

• Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 02:00 AM

Thank you all...you do a great job. The writings make it seem as if I'm rite there watching TV.
:huh2: However, who's responsible for making me :running: look up the word "obsequious" at 10:20pm on 7/28 (Thur.) :grin2:

#30 njdukie

njdukie

• Pip
  • 706 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 09:53 AM

Thank you to all the LF updaters! You guys/girls do a fantastic job!! I can't imagine all the time and effort that goes into it, just wanted to let you know we all appreciate you!! :heart: :heart: :clap:

#31 Brooklyngirl

Brooklyngirl

• Pip
  • 518 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 04:32 PM

Posted ImageI really want to Thank everyone at Morty's .. I Like you on Facebook ....I follow you on Twitter , i'm on Mortys fan Page .. I read the updates ... I never followed a site so close in my life ,and I tell all my friends about your site

LOVE IT!!!

#32 Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,938 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 05:04 PM

Let me tell you I never knew before this season what goes into updating, It is hard especially with Kalia talking a mile a minute, and daniele and her stealth whispering, you almost need a lip reading class at times, but it is fun, and I am not a great typer this year with my laptop, not as good as my old desktop so I have to go back lots and fix stuff,lol, it is all fun tho and I will continue to do it as much as possible, I litereally have not been on my FB, cityville farmville, yes I am guilty of all those games, and my ps3 whick I love to game, so summer is for Mortys, love this place

#33 Brooklyngirl

Brooklyngirl

• Pip
  • 518 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 08:45 PM

Let me tell you I never knew before this season what goes into updating, It is hard especially with Kalia talking a mile a minute, and daniele and her stealth whispering, you almost need a lip reading class at times, but it is fun, and I am not a great typer this year with my laptop, not as good as my old desktop so I have to go back lots and fix stuff,lol, it is all fun tho and I will continue to do it as much as possible, I litereally have not been on my FB, cityville farmville, yes I am guilty of all those games, and my ps3 whick I love to game, so summer is for Mortys, love this place

thanks FatCat and yes I am addicted to all those games too we should become neighbors AFTER bb:grouphug:
you guys really do a great job ok back to FV lol

#34 Cocoabutta98

Cocoabutta98

• Pip
  • 557 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 09:55 PM

:party_smilie:

#35 Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,938 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 06:26 AM

thanks FatCat and yes I am addicted to all those games too we should become neighbors AFTER bb:grouphug:
you guys really do a great job ok back to FV lol

definately we can become neighbors when we get around to getting back to FB and our cities and farms,lolol

#36 ZuZuMamou

ZuZuMamou

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,242 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 10:07 AM

Thank you all...you do a great job. The writings make it seem as if I'm rite there watching TV.
:huh2: However, who's responsible for making me :running: look up the word "obsequious" at 10:20pm on 7/28 (Thur.) :grin2:

That would be Morty. He doesn't want us ruining our minds with too much television so throws a few vocabulary quizzes in to keep us all sharp! :P

#37 david91406

david91406

• Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 12:53 AM

That would be Morty. He doesn't want us ruining our minds with too much television so throws a few vocabulary quizzes in to keep us all sharp! :P

Thanks "ZuZuMamou" :angel:
If that's the case, he accomplished his purpose!! I wonder if I'm the only one to look up "obsequious", or rather, the only one to admit it!? :cheers:

#38 smassadi

smassadi

• Pip
  • 3,229 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 02:59 AM

Thanks LFU I would not have know what was going on in the big fight if I couldn't read it here!

#39 Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,602 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 05:18 AM

It can't be an easy task but each of you makes it look easy. Thanks much for your combined efforts to keep people in the loop and thanks to Morty for the obvious.

#40 mjcms2

mjcms2

• Pip
  • 180 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 07:00 PM

Thank you soooooo very mucj LFU's!! I only have BBAD and love me sone BB. It's hard work keeping us updated all the time and I cannot thank you all enough. You ROCK!! :party_smilie:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users