Live Feed Updater Appreciation Thread

Marty

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone really is doing an awesome job. I'm having a little trouble keeping up with things this year, so I haven't had a chance to write you individually, but thanks!

We could use a few more people posting. We do have gaps in the coverage. And I always worry that we're going to give carpel tunnel syndrome to the faithful updaters that aren't getting breaks.

Have a great season, thanks again!

-Morty

Thank you Live Feed Updaters for keeping the rest of us aware of things happening in the house. It's fun to see what goes on in the house and what gets snipped for TV. I do feel bad for those who have to hear the fights and try to transcribe the whispers.

6:00PM BBT: Meanwhile, back at the Big Brother house...

Nothing has happened, and continued not to happen for some time.

I love it when you inject a little humor. I am sure there are times you watch the feeds and think "Please, something happen. Say something interesting."

Thank you so much for your detailed reports when there is a lot of game talk and strategy happening and for your commitment to drudgery when nothing is happening.

animated_wave.gif I'm not an offical live feed updater but have been trying to fill in when I am at home and glued to the live feeds,lol, I work on the weekends tho so it will be mostly during the day and weekedays

WTG Fatcat. marie.gif

thnx Martikinssmitten.gif

I really appreciate the updaters - especially this year. I couldn't afford the feeds this year due to finances. So, I depend on the updaters to see what's happening in the house. (Goodness knows you can't just watch the shows and think you know what's really gone on.) Thank you so much for the fantastic job that you all do to keep up informed! :party_smilie:

I think that the LF Updaters are down a few folks.

The ones that are filling in the gap are doing one heck of a job.

Thanks to you ALL :2thumbsup:

And (as always) I'm loving all the camera captures that are being posted.

I always check to make sure no new ones have been posted that I missed.

Some of them are priceless.....

It's a pleasure to help out here at Morty's - no kudos required :)

As Slowpoke mentioned we are a little short on LFUs this week - if you've got the feeds "Come on in, the waters fine" don't worry about duplicate posting. The more people posting, the more accurate and full the information for our readers is.

Having helped out for a couple of years I can say that our current updaters are doing A LOT of work and it's only something they can keep up for so long before the carpal tunnel or burn out kicks in. In order to sustain the quality of the updates, a few more hands on keyboards are needed/appreciated.

If you're a lurker who prefers not to post in the discussions, LFUs are a good place to be involved without being involved! If you're a prolific poster, the LFU is a good place for you to solidify your current game play knowledge and will build awesome debate points for your next post. And if you think you can't help much so you aren't sure if you should help at all - every post counts!

Thanks to those fans of Morty's who read the updates, without you we'd have no summer purpose :)

-ZuZu

Archived