Live Feed Updater Appreciation Thread

Marty

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to send a big hug to all of you for all the time you put in to keep us updated. Thanks also for the pics as it helps us see what is going on.

Just wanted to say a big thanks to all the updaters. Especially during the endurance HOH comps for the ones that do not have the feeds...like me this year.

We will all be counting on you guys to keep us updated! :heart2::heart2::heart2:

Thank you all...you do a great job. The writings make it seem as if I'm rite there watching TV.

:huh2: However, who's responsible for making me :running: look up the word "obsequious" at 10:20pm on 7/28 (Thur.) :grin2:

Let me tell you I never knew before this season what goes into updating, It is hard especially with Kalia talking a mile a minute, and daniele and her stealth whispering, you almost need a lip reading class at times, but it is fun, and I am not a great typer this year with my laptop, not as good as my old desktop so I have to go back lots and fix stuff,lol, it is all fun tho and I will continue to do it as much as possible, I litereally have not been on my FB, cityville farmville, yes I am guilty of all those games, and my ps3 whick I love to game, so summer is for Mortys, love this place

Let me tell you I never knew before this season what goes into updating, It is hard especially with Kalia talking a mile a minute, and daniele and her stealth whispering, you almost need a lip reading class at times, but it is fun, and I am not a great typer this year with my laptop, not as good as my old desktop so I have to go back lots and fix stuff,lol, it is all fun tho and I will continue to do it as much as possible, I litereally have not been on my FB, cityville farmville, yes I am guilty of all those games, and my ps3 whick I love to game, so summer is for Mortys, love this place

thanks FatCat and yes I am addicted to all those games too we should become neighbors AFTER bb:grouphug:

you guys really do a great job ok back to FV lol

thanks FatCat and yes I am addicted to all those games too we should become neighbors AFTER bb:grouphug:

you guys really do a great job ok back to FV lol

definately we can become neighbors when we get around to getting back to FB and our cities and farms,lolol

Thank you all...you do a great job. The writings make it seem as if I'm rite there watching TV.

:huh2: However, who's responsible for making me :running: look up the word "obsequious" at 10:20pm on 7/28 (Thur.) :grin2:

That would be Morty. He doesn't want us ruining our minds with too much television so throws a few vocabulary quizzes in to keep us all sharp! :P

That would be Morty. He doesn't want us ruining our minds with too much television so throws a few vocabulary quizzes in to keep us all sharp! :P

Thanks "ZuZuMamou" :angel:

If that's the case, he accomplished his purpose!! I wonder if I'm the only one to look up "obsequious", or rather, the only one to admit it!? :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

I was not sure where to post the following from today's Live Feed Update but this is the very type of coverage that brought me to Morty's in the 1st place.

I love when Morty provides his own special commentary. Thank-you Morty for another LOL moment!

12:20PM BBT: It's been quiet in the BBH.

Shelly is smoking, Rachel is reading the Bible, when suddenly her hands get hot. She drops the Bible and finds a cross burnt into the palm of her hand. [OK, not really. I'm just really bored.]

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it's getting to be that time of year.

The time of year when there are only 3 or 4 houseguests left, and most of us start complaining about how boring the Live Feeds have become, and the number of visitors to our forum drops off dramatically.

Well, before you go, why not jot down a quick word of thanks to our LFU crew, for all their updates, hard work and long hours, and for being so generous by sharing what they were observing on the live feeds so that the rest of us could read it.

A special thanks goes out to those updaters who have just joined up this year. Thank you for choosing Morty's and TVFanForums, we're glad to have you.

THANK YOU!

LOL... I was given the 'tag' LFU (there to the left) - but have posted VERY FEW times compared to the REGULAR UPDATERS. (I'm great at letting you all know the HG's are still sleeping)

I'm always amazed at how they can zip along and keep up with what everyone is saying.

I'd also be lost without being able to pop in here and find out the 'nitty gritty' when

I haven't had a chance to turn on the Feeds.

Thanks also to all the other Morty volunteers that pitch in to keep all the other update features running.

:2thumbsup: KUDOS to you all :hurray:

A big thank you to the Live Updaters for giving your time and effort.

:clap:

Archived