Jeff or Brendon?

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who would look better as a sculpture on your lawn?

jeff of course

Guest 6Borders

Definitely not Jeff...don't need a bunch of ladies drooling all over his statue and tromping on my pumpkin plants to do it.

Maybe Brendon just for Halloween. I could paint it glow-in-the-dark green and drape a bunch of moss and vines over it. Rachel would have to come take it back on November 1st though.

Definitely not Jeff...don't need a bunch of ladies drooling all over his statue and tromping on my pumpkin plants to do it.

Maybe Brendon just for Halloween. I could paint it glow-in-the-dark green and drape a bunch of moss and vines over it. Rachel would have to come take it back on November 1st though.

:animated_rotfl: Points for creativity!

Jeff, of course. The only problem would be I would spend my day rubbing him to keep him sparkling clean. No bird poop on my Jeff!!!

Both men are handsome. Each to his own. Neither of them is my absolute cuppa but I like looking. Frankly, I wouldn't put-up with either obnoxious personality for long but then; I don't have to.

Jeff is better looking but only by a small margin.

It's a hypothetical question...not like it's gonna actually take place, lol

That being said if I had to look at it every day I would pick Jeff. Especially if he's smiling. That's one sweet smile, much better than Bren IMNSHO. animated_bouncy.gif

lol Steve

Jeff reminds me of a VERY good looking Italian cousin I have.

He has a prominent nose... and he used to say it was a Roman nose....

it roamed all over his face.

The ladies all loved him... and still do.

Archived