Shelly - Week 2

I dig this chick, I think she is going to go very far, at least I hope she proves to be everything she is displaying so far, someone says she and a cpl others are playin both sides, ya gotta, trick is not to let the other side realize that is what you are doing and I find Shelly quite capable at this, she's cool customer, so I hope she doesn't let me down when we get to the top 10.rolleyes.gif Kalia is not good at it tho,lol she is all talk

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like Shelly, but still want to see her game...I think she is playing under the radar. She reminds me of a very athletic person, can't wait to see if I am right.

Yes the voice is a little rough, and so is the walk. We can't all be perfect....LOL

If Shelly ends up staying (which I believe she will), I hope she ruffles some feathers.

The only feathers she's ruffling are the ones up J/J's asses. Her head is so far stuck up there that like Kalia and Lawon in the ant suit they medics will have to cut it out.

Yeah, I hate her voice too but she sure seems to know how to float.

I'd honestly rather see her go than Cassie but I doubt it.

I'm thinking her playing both sides will get out once it goes to singles and the vets have all formed secret alliances with their own n0oBs.

Someone's gonna spill it from the 3 vet teams.

Shelly jumped at Cassi's offer to call Shelly's family and tell them she is OK. Shelly might be better off first asking, "Well that depends. Are you going to go back and watch the TV shows/feeds before or after you call my family?"

Just saying.

Shelly jumped at Cassi's offer to call Shelly's family and tell them she is OK. Shelly might be better off first asking, "Well that depends. Are you going to go back and watch the TV shows/feeds before or after you call my family?"

Just saying.

LOL! So true. I think Cassi is going to be pretty shocked and hurt when she finds out about Shelly and the vote and everything.

Shelly seems so broken up about Cassi leaving. I think she feels guilty about her vote even though it wasn't a game changer by itself. I hope she feels so guilty that she tells everyone to go ahead and send her (Shelly) home. Shelly doesn't need the money and she already misses her daughter terribly so why not?

For some reason, I would have much rather have seen Shelly go home instead of Cassie. I like Cassie a lot.

Rach is so jealous of Cassie and I'm sure she is more than happy to see her go.

Some ppl are just not as feminine as others, I like her , think she is shrewd, and am looking forward to when they are playing as singles

Archived