Shelly - Week 2

uh, not, Kathy was a LAZY do nothing person who could barely get out of be or off the BY couches let alone working any kind of strategy,lol, Shelly is workin hard and doin a good job so farlaugh4.gif

Haha...hey, I back-tracked a couple of times on that statement in this thread!

Shelly is probably the toughest HG to figure out right now. She really has no alliance and everyone seems to like her. It's going to be interesting to watch her over the next couple of weeks -- especially if a new HG wins HoH.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, that is one thing she is very likable and that to me is dangerous, someone said they hoped she wans't a one hit wonder, me to, I see her doing really well if she can keep it up for the next few weeks, if she can get in and stay in, I will root for her, cause it will be no easy task with Dani and J/J, I'll leave Brenchel out of that,lol

yeah, that is one thing she is very likable and that to me is dangerous, someone said they hoped she wans't a one hit wonder, me to, I see her doing really well if she can keep it up for the next few weeks, if she can get in and stay in, I will root for her, cause it will be no easy task with Dani and J/J, I'll leave Brenchel out of that,lol

Yeah, I was actually thinking about this a little bit last night. If Shelly makes it to the Top 10 (which I tend to think she will), then she's fair game to Daniele and everyone else. There are seven other HGs who know how Shelly voted in the Keith/Porsche eviction, so that's not going to remain a secret for too much longer and the beans will be spilled.

uh, not, Kathy was a LAZY do nothing person who could barely get out of be or off the BY couches let alone working any kind of strategy,lol, Shelly is workin hard and doin a good job so farlaugh4.gif

lol, so it just struck me; is Kathy back on the beat? with the badge and cuffs and tracking down criminals? :sherlockani:

When the truth comes out, she may not be too hated, cause she's playing such a good social game. She's pouring on the compassion on Cassi, now.....

:animated_rotfl: I know. And did you see when Cassi looked pissed after Keith left? She was like WTF? And Shelly and Kalia who voted for Keith's eviction acted so innocent. Shelly said something like, "I thought it was in the bag. Someone had to have voted wrong. I just don't understand." I was laughing because she totally played Cassi on that one. And Kalia was looking around like a deer in headlights like, "What went wrong? I thought we were all in this together!" They both played Cassi like a fiddle because I have a feeling a bad temper resides within Cassi. She looked 100% unhappy.

Shelly ain't close to being compared to a Kathy :) Lane would like her :)

A proven sales and marketing executive with excellent strategic and management skills focused on net profit, Shelly has been a creative and disciplined leader in the outdoor industry for over 12 years. She has been able to direct high volume domestic and international sales and sourcing opportunities through strong core competencies in sales execution, management, meticulous planning, extensive professional relationships, and extremely effective communication.

Shelly has managed her own business, M3 Product Solutions, providing several outdoor retail customers product development and sales solutions. Handling a variety of products from initial concept to sourcing in the United States, the orient, and the pacific rim, she has worked with several entrepreneurs, assisting them with product and brand development to bring new, innovative products to a variety of markets and diverse distribution channels.

Shelly also served as COO of John Marshall Design out of Baton Rouge, LA. During her five years, she oversaw the expansion of the product line from ceiling fans and ceiling fan accessories to full product line offerings for complete home and lodge decoration, to include bedding, draperies, and bath accessories. Company sales doubled every year during her tenure. She handled all operations internally as well as handling the sourcing of everything from textiles to hard goods.

Shelly cut her teeth in the outdoor industry as Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Robinson Outdoors, expanding the ScentBlocker

Yes, I too was wondering when she was going to let us know she is really a man.

Not this time .

Shelly is a mom to a beautiful seven year old little girl, and proud wife to a former US Marine and owner of a pool restoration, remodel, and maintenance company.

Watch her, she is not on any team! she is going to be the one who flip flops her votes this year because no one suspects her! That is the way to play it. if I was her, I would try to keep the house even so Newbies and Vets will continue to go after each other.

Yup, this is def my dark horse candidate to win the whole damn thing. Minus those lips that cover 2/3 of her face, I like everything else about her.

You know .. everyone keeps saying how great Shelly is.. how nice she is.. how great she is for the house. Eventually people have to think that this will hurt them in the end. Towards the end people start wanting to carry the people who pissed off the other house guests or did nothing all season. That's the problem with her type of game.. eventually she becomes disposable. So I really hope that at some point she starts to show she's an actual competitor .. and not just a social one.

You know .. everyone keeps saying how great Shelly is.. how nice she is.. how great she is for the house. Eventually people have to think that this will hurt them in the end. Towards the end people start wanting to carry the people who pissed off the other house guests or did nothing all season. That's the problem with her type of game.. eventually she becomes disposable. So I really hope that at some point she starts to show she's an actual competitor .. and not just a social one.

Well this is only week 2 so we do have a long way to go. I would like to see her be more competitive but she is not playing that game right now. I think once Brenchal is out or split up then you will see a lot more people breaking out.

well I do too, but I m watin for the time when she has to draw her line in the sand and see how strong she comes on, and i hope she will, and not just float, I could root for her as a newbie if she comes out swingin once they are on their ownlookaround.gif

Shelly is playing a good game thus far. While she is aligned with the Veterans (or so it seems to them) she has not let that get out. If the Veterans play their cards right, they could get Cassi out of the house and Shelly will be more on their side. The Veterans need to come together and get porsche and Shelly on their side on this one. They will need Porsche's vote this week.

IMO, ALL of the newbies are are playing for themselves since they realized they have no real alliance. Shelly, Porche & Kalia were the first to realize they should CYA when you don't have a clue who's doing what....I don't trust Porche although the newbies hatred for her doesn't really give her anywhere else to go.......Shelly seems to be in a great position for now, can't see enough votes for Cassie when they go up.

As long as the couples from other seasons stick together there's no way they can't run the show. I like Shelly because she's one of those husky-voiced Southern women who know how to raise a little hell! Also, she looks like an extra on "True Blood"...is she from Bon Ton? :animated_rotfl:

I have three problems with Shelley:

1) she sounds like a man and I always have to get up to see who is talking on BBAD because I get her voice confused with the males.

2) she is 'starstruck" by a couple of professional game show players. Her begging Jordan this morning on BBAD to see her outside house was nauseating.

3) she (with Kalia) messed up the game. It would have been so much more fun if the newbies had the numbers and we got to watch the vets deflect to the newbie side instead of vice versa.

Her tigers jersey was most fitting for her. She looked line a linebacker from behind camera shots.

I have three problems with Shelley:

1) she sounds like a man and I always have to get up to see who is talking on BBAD because I get her voice confused with the males.

2) she is 'starstruck" by a couple of professional game show players. Her begging Jordan this morning on BBAD to see her outside house was nauseating.

3) she (with Kalia) messed up the game. It would have been so much more fun if the newbies had the numbers and we got to watch the vets deflect to the newbie side instead of vice versa.

Her tigers jersey was most fitting for her. She looked line a linebacker from behind camera shots.

I'm not really bothered by Shelly's voice or demeanor, but I couldn't agree more with the starstruck issue and how she and Kalia messed up the game. I'm not enjoying this season and am not sure how long I'll be able to watch. The poll for favorite/least favorite player was impossible for me to fill out because I don't like any of them and don't even have an "I love to hate" feeling toward any of them. What a bummer.

I like Shelly a lot! Her voice grated on me in the beginning (especially after she complained about Rachels voice - Pot meet kettle) But it doesn't bother me at all now... I still find her 'walk' awkward but all in all I really like her....

Archived