Porsche - Week 2

safe nothing more to be said :animated_bouncy:

beotch,lololfood-smiley-005.gif

she really does sound like jen :animated_bouncy:

She definaley is a Jen to me, I really do not like this chickcrybaby.gif

I'm glad she stayed over Reverand McPimp. I wouldn't have been able to stand any more of his antics.

I'm also thinking Porsche and Rachel may soon become BFFs both on and off the show, if they already aren't by now.

She says she plans to move to L.A. and try and break into the business. My prediction is that her first starring role will be in Celebrity Rehab.

Sadly I agree...that might be her 1st and only possible gig. She annoys the ever loving crud out of me.

She so lacks the "it" factor. I hated last night when Cassie mentioned how she was playing to the cameras for showtime and sure enough there she was on another feed with her face all up in the camera pretending to do something funny/witty (I have no clue what).

Yuk...go hide in the corner somewhere to only be available so the others can use you as a stepping stool to crawl to the top. You may even make F2 - you are that bad.

Hopefully a twist will be announced on Sunday's show that since she cannot compete and is adding nothing to the game, Porsche will be in sequester until the Golden Key goes away. With any luck, she is such a non-entity that BB producers forget she is in sequester and she's "accidentally" left there until the wrap party.

She says she plans to move to L.A. and try and break into the business. My prediction is that her first starring role will be in Celebrity Rehab.

:animated_rotfl: Maybe plastic surgery rehab cause she's going to need lots of it to go from ordinary to extraordinary looking.

kim-richards.jpg

She reminds me of Kim Richards from the Disney movies when I was a kid. She even sounds like her...Kim was more raspy sounding but still has that interesting tone in her voice.

Not sure if I like Porsche or not, haven't seen enough of her to form a real opinion.

kim-richards.jpg

She reminds me of Kim Richards from the Disney movies when I was a kid. She even sounds like her...Kim was more raspy sounding but still has that interesting tone in her voice.

Not sure if I like Porsche or not, haven't seen enough of her to form a real opinion.

Kim Richards is now on The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills. Totaly screwed up drunk. Kind a sad. Watch out Porche could happen to you too.

Kim Richards is now on The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills. Totaly screwed up drunk. Kind a sad. Watch out Porche could happen to you too.

Aww, really? That's too bad.

I saw her and her "alien brother"'s cameo in the Rock's remake of Witch Mountain but never seen either of them in anything since their Disney days really.

I loved those Witch Mountain movies when I was a kid. :alien:

Archived